Reading the Chunksters discussion

General Archive > We have a New Co-Moderator!!!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristi (new)

Kristi (kristicoleman) Hi everyone, I just wanted to be sure you knew that ANDREA is now co-mod of this group! I'm totally excited to have her help, and I know you have all been having tons of fun with her reading The Stand! I can't wait to see what we come up with for the group in the future!!

message 2: by Tasha (last edited Oct 07, 2010 05:11AM) (new)

Tasha Yay, Andrea! You have been very welcoming to me since I arrived here just last week, thanks. Congrats :)

message 3: by Nathalie (new)

Nathalie (natjen29) Congrats Andrea!! :)

message 4: by Kathy (new)

Kathy (bookgoddess1969) Congrats, Andrea! That's great! :)

message 5: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Awww, thanks everyone! I'm happy to help out my good friend Kristi and spend more quiality time with all of you that I am growing very fond of! We have a great group here and I'm looking forward to reading many good BIG FAT books!

message 6: by Jason (new)

Jason (jasonct) Hey cool beans Andrea! I still need to buy you a cup of coffee when I'm up your way, but great news on the Mod!

message 7: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Hahah thanks Jason! Sounds like a plan :)

Lyn (Readinghearts) (lsmeadows) Congrats Andrea. You are doing a great job with the discussion of The Stand!

message 9: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Thanks Lyn, I'm having a blast!

Lyn (Readinghearts) (lsmeadows) I'm ticked because I was all caught up and then I left my book at my sister's and won't get it back until next week!

message 11: by Andrea (new)

Andrea You'll catch up fast though! Once you get going it just zips along so fast. I take extra time because I jot down notes and it makes me read slower...lol