dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

How they were stranded:

Kin:

Forgotten Survivor/ Newly Stranded:

Crush: (doesn't mean you have to have one.)

Other:

message 2: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Name: Summer Deschanel

Appearance: Summer
Ah, yes! I'm using the lovely Miss Zooey Deschanel (yes, sister of Emily Deschanel of Bones!) as my beautiful play by! You can't really tell from the above picture, but the woman has amazing blue eyes, better seen here. She has long, dark brown hair which tumbles in straight waves down her shoulders. Yes, straight waves, as in straight and then wavy at the end! She has that look of natural beauty to her. She also has a heart shaped birthmark on her shoulder. [[500 Days of Summer anyone?]]

Personality: She's one of those woman who can be compleately spontaneous at times, and at others very emotional and attatched. She's more of a free spirit, and she has a few things that drive her crazy, like the fact that when she has tea or coffee there has to be exactly one and three quarters spoonfulls of sugar. Not two, not one and a half, but one and three quarters. There are little things that make her seem very neat and organized. She's also an enormous bookworm. Before the accident, she loved to travel and take lots of pictures and write.

How they were stranded: Summer, being the writer and photographer she was, was on her way to india to see Cherrapunji, India and write an article about of the wettest places on earth. She was very excited about this trip, before her plane went down.

Kin: brother

Forgotten Survivor/ Newly Stranded: newly stranded

Crush: maybe later, not sure yet...

Other: --

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 248 comments Mod
Cooooooooooool!!!

message 4: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) yep making my other now, not her brother but one of the survivors. well, a survivor child ^_^

message 6: by Carly (last edited Oct 06, 2010 12:23PM) (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Name: Alaric

Appearance: Alaric - Blonde
Alaric is - on first impression - slightly intimidating. He's tall with deep, accusing blue eyes. One of them is scarred around it. His hair is light blonde, and - though he looks thin - he actually posesses alot of power. Once you get past his scarred face and body (he has another long scar from his right hip to right calf) you might even call him harmless. And harmless he was, once, before everything fell apart.

Personality: the man was once sunny, but is now just a cold, angry shell of a person. His mother was killed when he was very young, about seven, and they had been on a family vacation. The plane went down and she ended up dead, leaving him with his father which - at the time - didn't seem so bad. Until he became a tyrannical leader of the forgotten ones. When no help came, he and the rest of the survivors voted his father to be the original leader, but only a few years in they began rebelling against him. A democracy was formed, but his father was forever trying to 'make things better' by stating his oppinion. This brought people to hate both him and his father, but they took their rage out by killing the elder. Alaric - at age sixteen - was left orphaned on an island of killers. Malon, the sweet daughter of a fisherman who'd been shipwrecked, was about his age and became his close friend. Alaric over the years grew spiteful and solitary though. Losing his parents affected him greatly.

How they were stranded: when he was a child, his plane crashed. With only his father, for his mother died, they built up a society with total strangers.

Kin: none, his father was the leader of the tribe but he was killed, and his mother died in the plane crash

Forgotten Survivor/ Newly Stranded: forgotten survivor, he was one of the young children stranded here, and his spent his entire life here with the ones hes grown to know and love.

Crush:

Other:

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 248 comments Mod
Lol u can tell that's copy+pasted hahaa

message 8: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) pfftt.. xD
It's my usual charrie profile. oh crappers have to change his whatchamacall it... oh personality though xD

message 10: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) fixed it, and i will be making malon too..

message 11: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Name: Malon

Appearance: Malon 1 Malon 2 Malon 3
Malon is short and thin, with long, firey orange hair. She had bright blue eyes and a sprinkle of freckles across the bridge of her nose. She is a mature and sweet looking girl, very shy looking as well, which fits her very well, seeing as she is rather shy around strangers. The kind girl has a sunny smile and an optimistic glow to her though.

Personality: Malon can be discribed as sweet and shy. She tries to keep peace amongst the forgotten ones, but usually fails. She's a very hard worker, and one of the girls that hauls water. She's very good with animals, and adores singing and dancing, not that they do very much of it. She works hard to keep her hut clean and is a very loving and warm person. She is one of the few people willing to accept newcomers.

How they were stranded: when she was young, her father took her family out on a fishing trip, and they were caught up. Her younger brother died.

Kin: mother and father

Forgotten Survivor/ Newly Stranded: forgotten survivor, she was one of the young children stranded here. She spent her life here with her mother and father

Crush:

Other:

message 12: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 8 comments Name: Karli

Appearance: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_ima...
She's tall and skinny, and has short and died hair. She's not that optimistic and she doesn't like to do her share of work. She's not that mature, but makes up for that in leadership abilities.

Personality: She doesn't really think positive, she dwells on the negative things. She's witty, conniving, daring. She has a sharp tongue

How they were stranded: Her and her family were going to visit her grandparents in Canada and the pilot had a heart-attack (no one yell at me for doing the most cliché thing anyone could do when a plane crashes) Her little sister and parents died in the crash. She used to be full of life, but when her little sister died, she turned cold and wanted to kill herself but didn't have the guts.

Kin: Look above.
*looks above* "ohh I see it!!!!"

Forgotten Survivor/ Newly Stranded: Newly stranded

Crush:

Other:

message 13: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 8 comments Wow, this is really new for me! I'm proud of myself, considering I don't usually do these types of characters.

message 14: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) ^_^

message 15: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 8 comments Yeah!