Calling all Demigods! discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > Ivi's [Most Likely Depressing/Pitiful/etc.] Character Diaries

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (last edited Oct 06, 2010 06:28AM) (new)

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) | 34142 comments Mod
A/N: blah blah blah. If none of this makes sense, I don't blame you. I'm gonna use this as a writing exercise 'cause I EFFING HATE WRITER'S BLOCK.

Letters to No One

Name: Deitra Davis
Mood: Crappy
Entry:
To whomever it may concern.

Laugh at the face of Death: it's better for you. Why? Because then you don't have to worry about what happens
after you die. Not 'what's going to happen to our family' but 'what's going to happen to me when I get judged?'

With that happy note, let me start ranting by saying that I f*cking hate my half-siblings, and my mom at that. Don't know who she is? Demeter. Awesome right? Probably for the crops. For me? Hell no. 'What about half-siblings?' F*ck no.

Lilac - She's insane, and probably high most of the time.

Molly - annoying little sh*t.

Iviana - She can die in a corner for all the h*ll I care.

Sarah - silent... creepy at times.

Cypress - goody-goody. Need I say more?

So many more that I'm not going to bother to list.

Why am I ranting to a complete stranger? I don't know. Maybe some person out there will give a d*mn and read. Most likely not. Do I care? No. Straight-forward: no.

"Death is the easy way out." And now that I think about it: the easy way out is perfectly fine for me.
-Deitra Davis.

message 2: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

. (onawhim) | 17465 comments Mod
You don't need to censor any of those words xD

Poor Deitra. :/

message 3: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

XD I know. Force of habit, you know?

-_-' *scratches back of head*

message 4: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (last edited Oct 06, 2010 06:31AM) (new)

Name: Madeline
Mood: Confused, scared.
Entry:
Hunters and sick. Is that what we're associated with now? What's happening? And a bigger question, why is it happening?

I can barely speak now. I can't move from my bed, and nothing helps. Maybe for a few moments, but then it wears off and I'm sicker than ever. They shouldn't waste their herbs and stuff on me. I'm probably going to die. Maybe in a few days. Maybe more. I don't know. I know that I'm the sickest. I'm not blind or anything.

I'm scared. Strike that. I'm terrified. Terrified because I don't want to die, and I don't want anyone else to die. That's the reason I joined the Hunters. I don't want to lose anyone else, but now, I just might.

I cried today. Or at least, I think it was today. I cried infront of everyone. Only Odette and Simyda were the only ones who saw, hopefully. If they figure out... No. They can't. Daddy's been gone. But I thought I let him go. What happened? It's been forty years. Shouldn't I have moved on by now? Nightmares... Aren't really nightmares if it's about past events...right?

Simyda said that she could see the real pain sometimes. Does she know? What would happen if everyone found out? What would they think?
-Madeline

message 5: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Name: Ivan
Mood: Happy
Entry:
I love Maren. She's hilarious wit her lisp, but I think she knows too much for her own good. Five-year-olds shouldn't have to train yet... But then again, what do I know? I'm only ten, and I will be until May 15th. I hardly remember anything of when I was five... I think They took me down to the beach once. I don't remember. Oh well. It's okay. I'll try to remember later.

I. Got. Chocolate! I haven't had it since... Hm... I was um... I don't remember. But the new girl gave it to me. Her name is Rachelle. She's real nice. I would have shown her the Nike Cabin for free, but she gave me chocolate. Swiss chocolate. It's supposed to be really good. I haven't tried it yet. I wanna save it...

I also ran into a door today, but it was an accident. Charlotte closed the door right before I ran in so I slammed into it. It didn't hurt... Okay fine. It hurt a little... But I didn't cry!

Gods, I'm glad I don't have to go back to the home this year. I can't take another year away from camp and with the insane boys. They scare me sometimes. But ah well. It's all in the past now. I think I'm gonna go nibble on that chocolate now...
--Ivan.

message 6: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments Wow...

message 7: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Wow what?

message 8: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Name: Cassidy
Mood: Annoyed
Entry:

Why is it that when people are in love--a pathetic romance at that--they assume everything will just fall into place for them? Like 'true love' or whatever. The whole 'true love conquers all' is a complete lie.

And the whole "fan-club" deal, I mean seriously. People, if they're being trailed by a mass of girls, then don't expect much. If the guy likes you, then they'll come out to say it. I'm tempted to put a sarcastic-emoticon, but that wouldn't be right. And the boys who are being followed are most likely going to be cocky idiots.

My solution: find guys that know how to have fun, instead of the cocky b*st*rds.

message 9: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Name: Cassidy
Mood: Annoyed, confused, scared.
Entry:

Miles. Yeah, he's alright, until he starts acting like the b*tches from fifth grade. The racist douches. The ones who I still want to murder. But the thing is, I don't know why I'm remembering this crap now.

He probably thinks I'm a b*tch for exploding, but it's hard to keep everything inside. F*ck. Why does my life have to be so confusing?

I know it's short, but it's all I got. I can't write now, especially with this pile of memories.
-Cassidy.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I find it funny how Miles wrote something about Cassidy too. XD

message 11: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Well I FIND it to be quite amusing. XD

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

ROFL.

HUFFLEPUFFS ARE GOOD FINDERS!

message 13: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

What the h*ll is a Hufflepuff?
... *grins and sits*

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

XD
I amde a poll about it in my group!!!!

message 15: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Name: Iviana Hedna
Mood: Embarrassed
Entry: Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?!

I am such. A freaking. Idiot. Cullen is amazing. Totally freaking awesome. He snuck in RedVines. Hallelujah. Too bad my reaction was utterly pathetic. You'd think that I had never had candy in my life. Gods. "Oh my gods... I love you." Idiot. Idiot. Idiot. And the problem? I think I actually mean it. I can't possibly mean that. Cullen is one of my few friends. More so than any of my sisters (cough Deitra). Ugh. What else could go wrong I'm not putting that. Knowing life, it might get a whole lot worse.

I'm scared that someone'll find this. If they do, then Cullen and I are both screwed.

I stammered. When have I ever stammered? When have I ever acted the way I did for that matter? What's wrong with me today?

Confused at life,
Iviana

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cullen is amazing." AW YEAH, jk. xD
Nice postie, Iviana fails, though. XD

message 17: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

EPIK.
No dur. -.-'

message 18: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments Exactly

message 19: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) | 4150 comments Iviana (The Sign Painter!) wrote: "A/N: blah blah blah. If none of this makes sense, I don't blame you. I'm gonna use this as a writing exercise 'cause I EFFING HATE WRITER'S BLOCK.

Letters to No One

Name: Deitra Davis
Mood: Crapp..."

hey, missed freesia.

message 20: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

...it's only a few of them. I skipped Tyler too.

message 21: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) | 4150 comments oh.

message 22: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (last edited Oct 26, 2010 07:24PM) (new)

A/N: Songfic format. I wanna do a songfic, but not a long one.

Based off the song, Human, by Darren Criss.

Name: Caleb Fletcher
Mood: Loving. Even if it is heart-breaking.
Entry:

I feel like a loser,
I feel like I'm lost,
I feel like I'm not so sure if I feel anything at all,
But believe me, I'm not helpless I just need someone to love
So my situation's rough
But that just makes me a dumb human,
Like you

Yeah. So. I'm lost. I'm sure Artemis is gonna turn me into a rabbit or something, since I sang to Rosa and she fell asleep on my arm. I know I'm probably screwed, but oh well. I'm right on the line of running away, and just sitting down and letting her lean on me.

Ah well. So, if Artemis so chooses, I might become an animal. And I'm pretty stupid for hanging around a Huntress. Just another dumb human.

I feel like a shortstop,
Along third base,
I may just help you but I still don't like your face,
But believe me, I'm not hostile I just
Want to hear you laugh,
When I'm sarcastic like that,
But that just makes me a dumb human,
Like you

She's amazing. Rosa. Why she chose me is beyond me... Especially since... She's a Huntress. I can't over that. I shouldn't like her.

Oddette's dead... Shouldn't I be mourning with Rosa? But I'm not. I can't get over the fact that no else knew but her. What's wrong with me? But no one else knows...

**Will continue when I RP him more**

message 23: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

YAY FOR MINI-SONFIC.

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments *claps* copying kitty again, f*ck a moose.

message 25: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 11750 comments Mod
Sorry that I just read this, cos yeah know .... umm... f*ck a moose.

XP

ANYWAY!_ LUUURRRVVEEEE ITTTTT IVI TRIUMPHS AGAIN!!!

message 26: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

THANK YA, KAT. ;D

message 27: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) | 4150 comments heeeeey can ya make an entry from annabelle?

message 28: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (last edited Nov 25, 2010 09:03AM) (new)

A/N: Meh. Blah-blah because I don’t have anything else to write and because Josephine made that lovely little request… and I also have no life what.

Name: Annabelle Frank
Mood: a little less confused, and maybe a bit of something else
Entry:
If everything has a place in this world, then what’s mine? I remember Hayley told me to pursue a dream that I might not have, because honestly? I don’t know what I’m supposed to do anymore. Performing was fun way back when, but is that really what I want? If I do go down that way, I leave my friends and family behind. And I don’t want that.

So what
is my place in life? Is it on stage? Or is it with Dad and my… more direct family? Or is it with…Anthony and everyone else at camp? And another question: Am I going home this year? I’m not made for this. I was never exactly a bright student in school, and I’m definitely not useful in fights. The only thing I’m good at is dance, and that’s only because of Terpsichore.

Anthony says I can sing. He’s probably just saying that. I sound absolutely horrible. He says that he’s ‘trapped’ at camp… Then I asked him if he and his brothers would have liked to stay at my house. Gods, that sounds disgusting. I just meant for shelter… And I’m becoming defensive in my
own diary. But he declined. A shame, if you ask me. My parents would like him. I’m sure they would. Especially since Dad isn’t as busy with the studio.

-Annabelle Frank

message 29: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 11750 comments Mod
Weally Wood, Wivi!

message 30: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Why wank wou

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.