The Romance Reviews discussion

Light Banter > Do You Write?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paige (new)

Paige (anauthor) | 67 comments Mod
Discussion thread to talk about your work, whatever the genre, discuss your talents here.

message 2: by Lillian (new)

Lillian Grant (lilliangrant) I do write. I have one erotic romance already published but erotic is not my normal genre. I am currently writing romantic suspense and hope to have a contract some day soon for a story set in Rio.

message 3: by Paige (new)

Paige (anauthor) | 67 comments Mod
Wow, sounds interesting Lillian. I'll have to add your book to my to-read list! Thank you for sharing!

Unapologetic_Bookaholic I write but I am not published. While I would love to have my works published and donate a portion of the proceeds to charity. My author friends have cautioned me about the hard work tha goes into publishing. I am not afraid of that. I just don't want my love of writing hampered by edits and deadlines. I like to write for my friends. They give my themes and I write to keep my creative juices flowing.

message 5: by Val (new)

Val Pearson | 9 comments Definitely let me know when that romantic suspense comes out Lillian. Do you have a website or blog?

Lillian wrote: "I do write. I have one erotic romance already published but erotic is not my normal genre. I am currently writing romantic suspense and hope to have a contract some day soon for a story set in Rio."

message 6: by Val (new)

Val Pearson | 9 comments Hi Miss Kenjii. I'm a reviewer and I firmly believe that when you feel like you're ready to be a published author, you will be. You can also self publish and you wouldn't have any time constraints there. I hope to one day see your books in print. :)

Sizzlin Miss Kenjii wrote: "I write but I am not published. While I would love to have my works published and donate a portion of the proceeds to charity. My author friends have cautioned me about the hard work tha goes into..."

Unapologetic_Bookaholic @Val thanks for your encouragement and advice :)

Gabrielle Blaque/~Bhlack Benehvolence~ (werewolfgrl1) | 226 comments I didn't know you wrote Miss Kenjii, so do I but mostly just for fun I'm hoping to be a writer someday too!

Unapologetic_Bookaholic @Gabrielle I have some of my writing posted on he on GR. My erotica is posted in the Erotica Addicts group. Little by little I'm getting a story for to share here too. I'm not sure how y'all will feel about f/f spank romance or male submission but that's my themes :).

Gabrielle Blaque/~Bhlack Benehvolence~ (werewolfgrl1) | 226 comments Well to tell you the truth I've yet to read an f/f story, so I'm hoping to read one someday, just see if I get into the genre. Most of my writing are on websites and for the moment they're just fanfictions.

Unapologetic_Bookaholic @Gabrielle it's much more fun to write when my friends are my muse :) I look at same sex romance as twice the fun. You find the right publisher then you will find quality f/f romance.

message 12: by Abigail (new)

Abigail Sharpe (abigailsharpe) Ooh, I write! Passionate, playful contemporary romance. I read all kinds of romance, though. Yay happy endings!