Knight-Reading discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Section 10033 > Reading Log Week of 10/04/10

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Noelle (new)

Noelle Knight | 44 comments Mod
Please post your reaction to this weeks reading here. Be sure to link your book/author by following the link above.

message 2: by Sherry (new)

Sherry Kimball (sherry28) | 16 comments Mom Still Likes You Best The Unfinished Business Between Siblings by Jane Isay I started reading this book about two days ago it is really interesting to me . I am an only child so it is comical to read about siblings and the emotions they have towards each other . It makes me feel lucky that I was an only child but also makes me sad that I was an only child because of the relationship with a sibling that I missed out on . It is useful so that I can have the knowledge to be able to understand my own childrens feelings towards each other better and that their natural hatred and love toward each other is normal .

message 3: by Maria (new)

Maria Hernandez | 7 comments Not that she went around killing people. That had only happened twice, both times in self-defense.. Blood Lines

message 4: by Kendra (new)

Kendra | 9 comments Crank

This book was very intense. I don't do drugs or anything like the girl in the book but it was crazy to think that some people do things like her. I couldn't put the book down!

message 5: by Tashiana (new)

Tashiana Joyner | 2 comments Material girl Material Girl by Keisha Ervin I just finished reading this book. absolutely loved it. I can relate to this book because the main character had a shopping addicted and all my friends and family say i have a shopping addcition too. I recommend this book to anyone who enjoys reading Urban Fiction books.

message 6: by Heather (new)

Heather Cleary | 3 comments We Beat the Street: How a Friendship Pact Led to Success I picked up because I found it in my closet and decided to read it. I did not grow up with the best support system and had no one pushing me through my middle or high school years. These young men went through the same struggle but found one person to believe in them and they all bacame a docotor or a dentist. I plan to have the same success.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.