The Darkness - a roleplay discussion

Old roleplays > Roleplay 2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 740 (740 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

message 1: by Madhins, noirceur jeu de rôle (last edited Oct 03, 2010 07:00AM) (new)

Madhins   | 1197 comments Mod
((This roleplay is for people who are confused and want to start clean in a new roleplay. It's basically the same setting and idea but I'd like every one to be a little more aware and cautious of others to make it a more "Dark" roleplay.))

******☠Ŗąνĕŋ☠****** (DeathIsAMelody) ((Omg Thanks for making this...I was scared of losing track...))

Fisk was riding Nemesis (in form of a horse) through the forest.

message 3: by Madhins, noirceur jeu de rôle (new)

((Ha, no problem.))

message 4: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) | 232 comments Aurun pulled on her black cloak and picked up her silver bow and arrows. She pulled the hood up to cover her face, and then she set off into the snowy wilderness.

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer ((I think I'll roleplay here...you guys keep ditching me in roleplay 1))

message 6: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) | 232 comments ((roleplay 1 I think is to far along))

message 7: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la | 933 comments ((Whoo, I'm coming over here; I second Jenn's opinion. But see, if we all come over here, the point of this place is useless. ;) ))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((yesh!))

message 9: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing ((my charrie is all alone in the first rp, so I'm joining this one.))

Saffy walked out of her cave, her backpack on and her pockets filled with gemstones.

message 10: by Madhins, noirceur jeu de rôle (new)

((I guess that's fair))

message 11: by Madhins, noirceur jeu de rôle (last edited Oct 03, 2010 11:40AM) (new)

Cela lay in the middle of the forest, crying out in pain for someone to help her.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((yeah, same)) Rai Was used to hiking like this. His suit was really good for this type of weather. On the other hand, Miyuki's Shirt had little holes in it, and her boots gave out on her. She was able to do a minor patch job on them, so they were bearable. "Ugh... Can...we....please... take a break?" She asked. She was used to this to, but her feet were aching and she needed a splash of the water from the oasis that they had put in a thermos. "Could I carry you?" He asked. Miyuki couldn't guess if he was being sarcastic or not. He was like a ripple on water: If you try to touch it, It hides. "Do you really mean that?" She asked. "Of course!" He said that as he picked her up with ease.

message 13: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing Saffy heard someone crying out and ran over to help, only taking a moment to pinpoint the direction the cry was coming from. "What's wrong?"

message 14: by Madhins, noirceur jeu de rôle (last edited Oct 03, 2010 11:40AM) (new)

Cela stood and lifted her sword, "Give me what ever you have."

message 15: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing Saffy pulled her own sword, Excalibur, out of its sheath. "And why should I do that?"

message 16: by Madhins, noirceur jeu de rôle (new)

"Because I asked nicely."

message 17: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing "No you didn't. You didn't ask anything, you ordered."

******☠Ŗąνĕŋ☠****** (DeathIsAMelody) Nemesis saw Cela and Saffy, and growled. Tunring into an oversized cat, she prowled over, Fisk still on her back.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hold on... I hear something." Akito said, Running, Miyuki still in his arms. "Hello..." He said slyly to the people who where in the middle of a conversation, "I am Akito. What are you doing here?"

message 20: by Madhins, noirceur jeu de rôle (new)

Cela looked to Nemisis and frowned, "Hello there kitty." She said not frightened by the creature.

******☠Ŗąνĕŋ☠****** (DeathIsAMelody) Nemesis padded closer, Fisk wairly watching from her back, a dagger halfway drawn.

message 22: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing Saffy glanced over at Akito. "Nice to meet you Akito.My name is Saffy, and the reason I am at this particular spot is because this girl was crying out for help, and when I came over she jumped up and pulled a sword on me."

message 23: by Madhins, noirceur jeu de rôle (new)

"Wow, to think I put my trust in someone and they just stab you in the back. Awes well." She said, "Well I better be off then."

message 24: by ******☠Ŗąνĕŋ☠****** (last edited Oct 03, 2010 11:55AM) (new)

******☠Ŗąνĕŋ☠****** (DeathIsAMelody) Fisk, seeing that the confrontation with other beings was over, urged Nemesis with his mind to walk away in the other directing. But Nemesis thought to Fisk, No. I want to see what this one's up to. Fisk nodded, and Nemesis sprouted wings and took to the air, probably one of the only giant flying cats ever seen. She hovered silently over Cela.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ah. Thank goodness someone showed up. I was beginning to think that we were the last people on earth!"He smiled.

message 26: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing "I have seen a few other creatures humanoid in form, but I don't go up to them much, except if they need help. I'm not even sure if all of them are human."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Miyuki tried to get him to put her down, but he was too busy thinking of other things. "Is there any other Selkies? I lost my Skin." She asked.

message 28: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing "I've not seen any, but a lost skin is not good."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Akito sighed. "no, it's not." He looked at the half-full bottle. "She's gonna die if we don't find it."

message 30: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing She frowned, worried. "Do you have any idea where it could be?"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"yes." He said with a dark smile as Miyuki Sprung to the ground and stared at him with surprise.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Rikuyo walked silently through a forest alone.

((does anyone want to rp with me?))

message 33: by Rielle (last edited Oct 03, 2010 02:05PM) (new)

Rielle (Icefire) It just so happened that the particular tree Rikuyo was walking under had a sleeping Birdwing MacDuncan in it, whose wings were draped over the branches. The girl was covered in creatures, from birds looking for a seed to inquisitive squirrels wondering what this thing was doing in their tree. Suddenly one especially curious and fat squirrel decided to investigate. Unfortunatly, he overshot his leap and landed on one of the wings hanging down over the path. And so Birdwing landed straight smack on Rikuyo.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((hehe thank you))

Rikuyo oofed. "What the-"

message 35: by Rielle (last edited Oct 03, 2010 03:10PM) (new)

Rielle (Icefire) Birdwing was slammed awake by the unforgiving earth, echoing Rikuyo. "What the heck!" She scrambled to her feet and extended a hand to Rikuyo, jabbering an apology. "I'm so sorry! I must have fallen out of my tree! It normally doesn't happen! I'm so-" her blabbering was cut short by the angry chittering of the enraged squirrel, who then jumped to a different tree, trailing a few suspicious black feathers behind him. "Hey! You little hooligan! You pulled out my secondaries!" Birdwing looked over her shoulder and saw the telltale bare patches on her wings. She groaned. "Those are going to take forever to grow back!"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Rikuyo rubbed her hip. She had landed on it really hard. "Uhh..................that's okay."

message 37: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing Avery (the link-giver) *THIS IS SPARTA!!!* wrote: ""yes." He said with a dark smile as Miyuki Sprung to the ground and stared at him with surprise."

"Where?"

message 38: by Kusundree (new)

Kusundree ((Can I jump in as Matt?))

message 39: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing ((I don't see why not.))

message 40: by Kusundree (new)

Kusundree ((Awesome thanks))
Matt wandered into the scene.
((I hope you guys know, Matt is human sized and walks on his hind feet?))

message 41: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing ((wait, what is Matt))

message 42: by Kusundree (new)

Kusundree ((A cat. Look at the charrie pic))

message 43: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing ((ok.))

message 44: by Kusundree (new)

Kusundree ((Lol, I drew it XD))

message 45: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing ((that's a good drawing!))

message 46: by Kusundree (new)

Kusundree ((Thanks. Tablets are awesome.))

message 47: by Rielle (last edited Oct 03, 2010 03:09PM) (new)

Rielle (Icefire) ♪♫♪Rozara♪♫♪ wrote: "Rikuyo rubbed her hip. She had landed on it really hard. "Uhh..................that's okay.""

Birdwing turned her attention back to the girl she had landed on. "Yeah, sorry again about that. I'm Birdwing MacDuncan. You?" She furled her wings, wincing as the patches of skin scraped against her rough clothes.

message 48: by A T (new)

A T (aatalex) Dagonet sat on an old knottroot tree with his hands behind his head, his feet crossed on a branch and a newly acquired scar on one cheek, he sang a song that had no specific words, it was a tune that changed to the listener's ear. for what pleased on would not always please another.
his voice was the most gold and angel like instrument, and if it were not for the scar, he would be perfect in feature.

message 49: by A T (new)

A T (aatalex) Dagonet looked down with a hint of surprised, he hadn't been in the mind to capture anything, singing was a way for him to vent.
now he leaped down, harmonic voice flowing as he looked at night with interest.
"Why hello madam," he made a bow, "how are you today."

((she can reply. he doesn't like to hypnotize ppl like lacy does, his victims are just irresistibly attached to him maybe.))

message 50: by A T (new)

A T (aatalex) "Im glad to hear that." he looked, seemed beautiful despite the scar on his cheek.
"you are Night, are you not? I am pleased to meet you."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15