Every Little Thing discussion

If You Could > Rewrite The End of Any Book

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

If you could rewrite the end of any book, what would it be?

message 2: by Christa (new)

Christa (christa_holley) | 442 comments Mod
It would have to be Tantalize (Tantalize #1) by Cynthia Leitich Smith, I like the plot but not so much the ending.

message 3: by Michelle, Reality is twisted fantasy. (new)

Michelle | 161 comments Mod
Mockingjay By Suzanne Collins. Her ending sucked.

message 4: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) i would so change the ending of 1984. So made me mad.

message 5: by El-Noor (new)

El-Noor (booknerd07) I would change the ending to the series of Vladamier Todd. As excited as I am for "12th grade kills" I personally feel that it was more suspenseful and intriguing. I hope the author makes the reader think at the end of the next book. Nothings better then a thinker.....

message 6: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 663 comments E. wrote: "I would change the ending to the series of Vladamier Todd. As excited as I am for "12th grade kills" I personally feel that it was more suspenseful and intriguing. I hope the author makes the reade..."

ya i like books that make you think about things. esspecially in different ways then you used to

message 7: by Christa (new)

Christa (christa_holley) | 442 comments Mod
It kind of irritated me how in the first three harry potter stories that their endings were sort of similar.

message 8: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (nathanlarry) I would change the ending to The Amber Spyglass by Philip Pullman. I was so upset.

message 9: by Ειρήνη (new)

Ειρήνη Michelle wrote: "I would change the ending to The Amber Spyglass by Philip Pullman. I was so upset."

I so agree with you, Michelle!