Every Little Thing discussion

If You Could > A Book/Song Made Into A Movie

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

If you could have any book or song made into a movie what would it be?

message 2: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsothegreat) | 1 comments A Great and Terrible Beauty

message 3: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 663 comments Kelsey wrote: "A Great and Terrible Beauty"

agreed those books are amazing!

message 4: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (alwaysrebecca) | 635 comments I'd have to agree with that also.

message 5: by Christa (new)

Christa (christa_holley) | 442 comments Mod
If I stay would be a good movie. The House of Night novels would be really good to if they made it right. It would be a great television series.

message 6: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 663 comments that would be cool. i'd probably like it better then the vampire diaries tv show

message 7: by Christa (last edited Nov 03, 2010 09:22PM) (new)

Christa (christa_holley) | 442 comments Mod
Brooke wrote: "that would be cool. i'd probably like it better then the vampire diaries tv show"

I never could get into it but I guess that isn't saying much since I haven't read the books. Is it anygood?

message 8: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 663 comments not really. i find the girl that plays elena is stupid and whiny. i watched the first couple episodes and then abandoned it. my parents watch it tho. and i've never read the books either

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Brooke wrote: "not really. i find the girl that plays elena is stupid and whiny. i watched the first couple episodes and then abandoned it. my parents watch it tho. and i've never read the books either"

Thats funny because I just watched that last night. I like it because I like Damon{the 'bad' brother} Elena is played by Nina Dobrev. I only like her because she used to be on my favorite show: Degrassi!!

message 10: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 663 comments lol cool. ya i found damon quite amusing.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Brooke wrote: "lol cool. ya i found damon quite amusing."

...and very cute:)

message 12: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 663 comments agreed. i like him better then stephan

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

The bad boy is usually more liked expecially because he has a soft side. Like my Dean from Supernatural, if anyone watches comment, these people are hard to find for some odd reason. Its an amazing show!!

message 14: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 663 comments OMG you watch supernatural too? i luv that show! its cool.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah but hardly anyone watches it. The past few weeks it has been confusing though, what is going on with sam's lost soul??

message 16: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 663 comments i have no idea! i missed last week :( but something fishy is going on with sam. like when he just watched dean get turned into a vampire. im really confused about that too....

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Me too, I guess its just his soul but its weird. Idk. I love dean he is sooo hot!

message 18: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 663 comments lol

message 19: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 162 comments Paranormalcy!

message 20: by Joy (new)

Joy deleted user wrote: "Yeah but hardly anyone watches it. The past few weeks it has been confusing though, what is going on with sam's lost soul??"

that's not true. my sister and i love supernatural. but we also get on dvd, so that we could watch it all day and night. if we wanted to.