10,000 members discussion

The book that keeps you up at night

Comments Showing 1-50 of 77 (77 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Joshua (new)

Joshua Graham | 2 comments Beyond Justice by Joshua Graham

So I've been getting some pretty cool feedback from my readers. Some of them are pretty entertaining.

Give a shout out if you recognize yours:

"I missed a night’s sleep and went to work cranky and tired. BUT, it was well worth it. Keep them coming please."
S. Gee

"husband bought [Beyond Justice] in the mail after work, got your book from Amazon...he's been reading it all night and can't put it down. He says it's so exciting....I don't think it'll be long before I get my turn.
(netxt morning) he's still reading it...if he's late to work, he's gonna tell his boss it's Joshua Graham's fault"
Mei T.

"Hey man, finished your book last week and I found it very well written. Loved how you incorporate short chapters so that you don't get stuck on one aspect of the story like that hack Stephan King who just goes on and on about every little detail that has nothing to do with the actual story. Looking forward to reading the next one! Keep writing! You’re Great!"
Daniel M.

"I am about 1/4 through already. Darn thing would not let me put it down last night so I got too little sleep. :) They were just going to introduce the DNAevidence and I had to to force myself to go to sleep. :-( "
Phil S.

"…delving into a great read. I must admit, story lines that usually depict injustices are extremely difficult for me to read, watch, witness - but yours has gripped me altogether different."
Angel S.

Here's what PUBLISHERS WEEKLY said about BEYOND JUSTICE:
"…A riveting legal thriller…. breaking new ground with a vengeance… demonically entertaining and surprisingly inspiring.”

You can read more industry publication reviews here:
http://joshua-graham.com/?page_id=5

You can get your copy of BEYOND JUSTICE at Amazon.com in both paperback and Kindle edition.

If you own a Nook, Sony E-reader, etc, you can get an ebook version at:
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/...

BEYOND JUSTICE is also available at the Apple iBooks store.

Thanks for helping make BEYOND JUSTICE the next bestseller!

Joshua Graham
www.joshua-graham.com
www.facebook.com/j0shuaGraham
www.twitter.com/j0shuaGraham

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

a book that kept me up was anne frank.

message 3: by Nyghtmare (new)

Nyghtmare | 221 comments Mine was Witching Hour. Or MockingJay.

message 4: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 378 comments The Hunger Games. definetly

message 5: by Nyghtmare (new)

Nyghtmare | 221 comments Yeah.

message 6: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 378 comments yep

April*procrastinator and proud* (boo-bop) | 1 comments yep the Hunger Games i sdefinatley up there,
But the book that kept me up all night last night is Monsters of Men

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

i mean, anne frank was just CHILLING and ad. It was the first book that made me cry.

message 9: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar Book that keeps me up at night: Lone Wolf

message 10: by ♪♪aBbY♪♪ (new)

♪♪aBbY♪♪ ^^

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

everything i read keeps me up!

message 12: by ♪♪aBbY♪♪ (new)

♪♪aBbY♪♪ lol

message 13: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 378 comments Rilly *procrastinator and proud* wrote: "yep the Hunger Games i sdefinatley up there,
But the book that kept me up all night last night is Monsters of Men"

I NEED A COPY OF THAT BOOK I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE!!!

message 14: by ♪♪aBbY♪♪ (new)

♪♪aBbY♪♪ :]

message 15: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 378 comments I NEED A COPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! DANGIT!!!

message 16: by ♪♪aBbY♪♪ (new)

♪♪aBbY♪♪ hehe

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 25 comments my friend just got monsters of men tonight... i am gonna read those next! i am soooo incredibly excited!!!

message 18: by ♪♪aBbY♪♪ (new)

♪♪aBbY♪♪ ^^

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 25 comments :D yeah, every book keeps me up, too. They all(with a few minor exceptions) captivate me and suck me in, and I can't stop reading and/or thinking about them!

message 20: by Nyghtmare (new)

Nyghtmare | 221 comments Every book but Twilight.

message 21: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 378 comments every book but Twilight, New moon, eclipse, and breaking dawn you mean.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 25 comments Yeah, those were actually my exceptions. The rest.... Can't stop thinking about them... Ever. Twilight was a major waste of my time.

message 23: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 378 comments i threw it across the room the first time they mentioned Edward. then i burned the book.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 25 comments Lucky... Other people has to read mine, so I couldn't burn it like I wanted to...:(

message 25: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 378 comments yeah. its too bad that it wasn't a magic book... if that copy of the book is gone then everyone would forget that twilight ever existed.... *sigh*

message 26: by Nyghtmare (new)

Nyghtmare | 221 comments I let my dog eat it, then when she pooped it out I burned it.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

O.O

AYAY!!!

message 28: by Nyghtmare (new)

Nyghtmare | 221 comments It was funny.

message 29: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 378 comments lol

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 25 comments hahahahaha!!!!!! funny!!!

message 31: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 378 comments yeah

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 25 comments so, what's up?

message 33: by Nyghtmare (new)

Nyghtmare | 221 comments Church soon.

message 34: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 378 comments i don't go to church

message 35: by Nyghtmare (new)

Nyghtmare | 221 comments I don't want to. I am turning Wiccan. Honestly.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 25 comments cool! i don't go to church, but we are kind of trying to find one that we like. none of them fit us.

message 37: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 378 comments well i don't have a religious family so we don't go.

message 39: by Sloane (new)

message 41: by Sloane (new)

message 42: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) you should. ok im new here, and i thought i'd scream hi GSGS!! and i don't remember any books keeping me up at night, but the Doctor Who tv show did. twice. look em up; Blink and Silence in the Library ((that's 2 parts))

message 44: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) hey! i saw this group on a friends group list so i joined!

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 25 comments Nice! Sounds good! So, what kinds of books do you read?

message 46: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) most fantasy, some historical fiction and right now im reading Warriors!

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 25 comments Nice! Liking it?

message 48: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) oh yeah! im in like 1000 rps!

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 25 comments Heehee... Nice

message 50: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) ikr? and im in an authors' group and an artist group and a twihating group and a HP group and and and....

« previous 1