The Chronicles Of Vladimir Tod Fan Club discussion

Disscussions > SPOILER TOPIC-- Thomas Todd

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kwristi (new)

Kwristi (vladimirtodlover) | 30 comments He is a towtal ass if you aks me I us to love Thomas now I hate hem the jackass.Oh and I hate that Rusian ass Vikas now to.

message 2: by Kwristi (new)

Kwristi (vladimirtodlover) | 30 comments OMG people if ur gona look at it u mite as well comment on it pleas

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

i hate tomas that son of a....

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

his mother was a drudge.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

he wanted his son to be pravus.

message 6: by Nealey (new)

Nealey (darthmilkovich) | 4 comments I hate Tomas Tod!
Throughout the whole series, he was made out to be a caring father, loving husband. Screw that, the little SOB is evil.

message 7: by Kwristi (new)

Kwristi (vladimirtodlover) | 30 comments I know right

message 8: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Frazier (uofmash) | 3 comments I can't believe it, didn't see it coming that he would try to make Vlad hate Otis.

message 9: by Shakir (new)

Shakir | 3 comments ...... I AM SO GLAD VLAD KILLED THAT Manipulative Son of a Drudge! lol i hated him from the beginning of the books, i knew otis was awesome , but i was hoping *please let his mom come back*.....And i get Tomas.....i was verrry upset!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG I was like WOW

message 11: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine | 2 comments i dont really think he's evil, i just think that he's insane

message 12: by Belle (new)

Belle (izzy_theberge) EVIL!!! Thomas is Evil!!!

I feel so bad for Vlad's mom!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Dude! WTF! NO! NO, YOU SON OF A BDKSFJDKDKGHDSJG!!!

I thought he was ok at first but then...*balls up fists*

message 14: by Kwristi (new)

Kwristi (vladimirtodlover) | 30 comments I feel sorry for Vlads mom and for Dorains(<--I think thats how u spell his name)son whos name I can't think of right now, that jack@$$ Thomas had 2 go and kill the 2 of them.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Ikr..

message 16: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Draganov (darthsparhawk) Very dangerous villain, Heather really stunned me with that, I have heard that he is kinda bad from spoilers, but I didn't expect such total villain. It was great, great plot twist.

message 17: by Bookworm007 (new)

Bookworm007 | 6 comments I was extremely shocked to find out that he was the one who killed Mellina :(

message 18: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (matydee) Bookworm007 wrote: "I was extremely shocked to find out that he was the one who killed Mellina :("

I know! So sad.

message 19: by XXbloodyroseXX (new)

XXbloodyroseXX (xxlonewolfxx) | 17 comments very sad indeed. i hate thomas now

message 20: by zachary (new)

zachary windsor (zachiwin) | 11 comments What's up guys? i am the actual vladimire tod! and the all powerful pravus!

message 21: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (matydee) vladimire wrote: "What's up guys? i am the actual vladimire tod! and the all powerful pravus!"

LMAOBT! *bows down*

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Nice...but you might want to learn how to spell your own name. =)

message 23: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (matydee) *♥Nemonica♥* ~*Dark Lovely*~ wrote: "Nice...but you might want to learn how to spell your own name. =)"

LOL!

message 24: by Code (new)

Code Name: | 3 comments exactly. Vladimir, doesn't have an "e" on the end. Just to say.

message 25: by zachary (new)

zachary windsor (zachiwin) | 11 comments Code wrote: "exactly. Vladimir, doesn't have an "e" on the end. Just to say."
sorry r&e are next to each other on the keyboard oops!