Obsessive Roleplay discussion

Insane Asylum > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

;;BaileyGray♥ *Start*

message 2: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) Kayla was in her room trying to sleep.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex was silently trying to relax in her room.

message 4: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) Kayla hadnt sleep in months she always had nighmares and they got so bad that she can no longer sleep wihtout medication

message 5: by Esther (last edited Oct 13, 2010 04:41PM) (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 497 comments Mod
Elektra laid on her bed staring at the ceiling, tossing a wadded peice of paper up into the air before catching it.

message 6: by Faith (new)

Faith Kaza was staring at nothing,seeing a lost spirit in front of her.

message 7: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) kayla wishes she could of just been normal

message 8: by Faith (new)

Faith Kaza saw the spirit go across the hall. She felt an urge to follow it. The head of the asylum saw her walking away. He whipped her,leaving bleeding lashes across her face and arms and yelling at her.

message 9: by Esther (new)

She sighed before putting the paper on one of the tables.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex could feel herself starting to freak out she slowly rolled the pillow over her face and screamed.

message 11: by ;;BaileyGray♥ (last edited Oct 24, 2010 02:42PM) (new)

;;BaileyGray♥ ((She's got split personalities))
Blaine opened her eyes. The special ambulance had stopped. She was here. Taking a deep breath, she allowed her eyes to glaze over. When she was still abroad she had bought the drug they used to sedate patients on the black market. She was completely aware, for she was now immune to the sedative, but the doctors couldn't know this. She couldn't fight them. Soon the doors at her feet opened. The doctors stepped in slowly, double checked the straps on the stretcher, and made sure the straight jacket was tight. Her mouth went slack and her body limp. "Let's hurry it up guys. We want her in the building before this sedative wears off. There's no telling what she might do." said a voice from her right side. She could hear the panic through the mask of authority. Her eyelids drooped, as she was lifted out of the ambulance. The building was a depressing, and very old. It looked more like a medievil torture place, than a hospital. The inside wasn't much better, although it was slightly more modern. They had covered the stone walls, and painted everything white. She was taken to a padded room (no surprise there) and was unstrapped. Then they lifted her onto a bed and exited the room. Now, we wait she said to Shay, Bella and Brooke.

((Please try to write more than one sentence! One liners are hard to work with))

message 12: by Esther (new)

She laid back down on the bed staring up and the ceiling, a dead look on her face, as she listened to her memories.

message 13: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) Kayla wanted a normal life to be a normal child!

message 14: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ Ai looked into her future. she would meet others that with her help would escape the place.

message 15: by ;;BaileyGray♥ (new)

;;BaileyGray♥ Blaine laid on the bed, stiff as a board for fifteen minutes after the doctors left. Slowly she relaxed and opened her eyes.
Shay woke abruptly, terrified. Where am I? How did I get here? What are they going to do to me? she thought frantically. She huddled into the corner of the room, knees to chest, facing the door.
Brooke sat in the corner of her room smiling viciously. She couldn't wait to mess with the heads of the other patients. Then she would lure one away with her, and she would be one note closer to finishing the song

message 16: by Esther (new)

((i thought u only had 2 charries))
"Catch me Daddy!" Elektra's childish giggling could be heard, along with a swooshing noise that was her father spinning her around.
"Who's my little girl?"
"I am!"

Her eyes flew open with tears in them.

message 17: by Esther (new)

She quickly got up and called to one of the workers walking around outside. "Can I go for a walk?" The man looked at her.
"Sure. You can see some of the new people we have." He said grinning with a look that said. I hope one of those crazy's kill you.

message 18: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) Kayla woke up at was allowed to leave her room only for an hour she wanted to meet all the new kids!

message 19: by Esther (new)

She glared back. "I like to take walks alone." She said before pushing his pressure point and he fell over.

message 20: by Esther (new)

She saw a doctor and another patient walk by. "Hello." She said smiling, ignoring the limp body on the floor.

message 21: by Esther (new)

"Don't worry, he's not dead, just passed out."

message 22: by Esther (new)

"Some of the guys here are real jerks..." She said looking down at him before standing him up against the wall.

message 23: by Esther (new)

"Uh... I'm Elektra."

message 24: by Esther (new)

"What are you in here for?"

message 25: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) Kayla saw two people talking and noticed they werent killing eachother. Kayla walked up to the two people and intrudeuced herself "Hi im kayla, dont you just love walking"

message 26: by Esther (new)

She smiled. "Hi." Then she turned back to Alice. "Why wouldn't I?"

message 27: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) "hi"

message 28: by Faith (new)

Faith Kaza came back to reality. She put bandaids on her face and saw Alice and Kayla walking toghether. They stared at her face. "It's nothing,"she said,embarrassed."You're new here,right? I got here about a month ago."She stared out into space. She stuttered. "Oh,I see.......things sometimes." She turned,her face red.

message 29: by Faith (new)

Faith Kaza went back to her bed and huddled under the yellowish blanket. She tried to sleep,but every time she closed her eyes,she saw a small ghost that was stuck behind something,calling to her,needing to be free.She got back up and poured a glass of water. She leaned out the window and poured it over her head. Kaza shivered. The icy water always made the ghosts she saw disappear. She climbed into bed again,this time falling asleep.

message 30: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) Kayla was always happy when she was awake so she sent a big big big smile back to Alice!

message 31: by Esther (last edited Oct 30, 2010 07:41AM) (new)

Elektra nodded. "Okay..." She said before seeing a few workers walking towards her. "Aw man... I'll see you guys around." She said before walking up to the workers and putting her hands up so they could check for weapons.

message 32: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ Ai knocked on her door. "I'm hungray" she said to the doctor."Eat the oatmeal by your door" the doctor replied."I already ate it." "fine i'll take you to the cafeteria" the doctor said.

message 33: by ;;BaileyGray♥ (new)

;;BaileyGray♥ Esther OHMYGOD! A TALKING MUFFIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wrote: "((i thought u only had 2 charries))
"Catch me Daddy!" Elektra's childish giggling could be heard, along with a swooshing noise that was her father spinning her around.
"Who's my little girl?"
"I..."

(( She has split personalities. Those are all the same person (: ))

message 34: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) She walked over the to cafeteria. People checked her for guns or other weapons and sent her in.

message 35: by Esther (new)

((ohhhhhh))

message 36: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ Ai saw a girl walk in and motioned over to her.

message 37: by Esther (new)

Elektra quietly let herself be led back to her room.

message 38: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) Kayla went in to the cafateria, she wen to the line and got some mush, green beans, and an apple. She wlked back to a table and ate

message 39: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ Ai saw a girl named Kayla."interesting that girl is"Ai thought .

message 40: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) Kayla saw someone looking at her so she went to ask her what her problem is. " So, whats your problem staring at me?" Kayla asked the girl who was staring at her.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Heidi came into the asylum house, surrounded by two cops. Her mother was crying. The cops took her to the director's office, who explained how this place worked. Take pills with breakfast, lunch and dinner. Activities once a week. Satelite & Cable Tv. No internet. She nodded while the director talked, not even paying attention to him. Later, she was showed a room and then led to the cafeteria to meet the other 'patients'. She crossed her fingers and hoped hayley wouldn't show up.

message 42: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ "My name is Ai.I space out sometimes. Don't you just hate it here?"

message 43: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) " I do its horrible im not even dangerous except when i sleep otherwise im always happy" Kayla said to Ai.

message 44: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ "I'm not dangerous. I just see things that others can't.

message 45: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) "Thats so cool tell me more" Kayla then started sing tell me more from greece

message 46: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ "I get these visions about people's pasts and futures. I can see what they where like in a different life."

message 47: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) "That is Awesome i wish i could do that." Kayla said

message 48: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ "Pretty cool I guess, but the doctors think I'm crazy when i get a vision. then again everyone here the doctors think are crazy. The doctors want to break us stop doing stuff that makes us us. That why I need to break out and I need your help. You in?"

message 49: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) "Ya sure, I'm not dangerous i just kill things in my sleep" Kayla said.

message 50: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ "umm... great!. " Ai was not sure how many people she needed to break out but she would try to get some.