The Heroin Diaries: A Year in the Life of a Shattered Rock Star The Heroin Diaries discussion

vanity?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Presley (new) - added it

Presley Gorr if she kept messing with him, why did he keep going back to her? yeah he was high most of the time but he wasn't stupid, he had to know that she was just fucking him over...AGAIN.

Kristen god bless you, you lucky dog. you sound like you've never been in a dysfunctional relationship.

Alex vanity is some pshyco freak who ruined nikkis life more than it already was

Koko I think ppl on drugs who hang out together feel they have something in common but at the end of the day its only the drugs that they have in common, but they just don't realise it. I'm sure drugs alter your peceptions of things in many ways. I'm just making assumptions though, I've never tried drugs myself and never will.

Melissa I think the craziest thing about Vanity isn't even how she used to be, but how freakin' insane she was when she was doing her newer commentary of what Nikki had written in the day. She is Wack-a-doo!

message 6: by Robbie (last edited Jan 24, 2012 06:10PM) (new)

Robbie Presley wrote: "if she kept messing with him, why did he keep going back to her? yeah he was high most of the time but he wasn't stupid, he had to know that she was just fucking him over...AGAIN."

it's a guy thing. most of us do it. my ex-wife screwed me over bad. but i kept dealing with her. took me a long time to finally leave for good. If it hadn't been for my current wife, i don't think i would have ever done it.

Kayla Melissa wrote: "I think the craziest thing about Vanity isn't even how she used to be, but how freakin' insane she was when she was doing her newer commentary of what Nikki had written in the day. She is Wack-a-doo!"

Haha! So agree!