Pirate Romance discussion

Member Information > Questions/Concerns/Ideas

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jana at ThatArtsyReaderGirl.com (miss_jana) | 89 comments Mod
Do you have any questions regarding the functionality or purpose of this group? Do you have any ideas on how to make things better? If so, post here!

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* (thepiratewench) | 550 comments Mod
I know we all have different groups we belong to..so when a "what are you reading" comes up maybe just put in a little " why not try a good pirate read..& theres this group... I did..& SmittenKitten listened...
Dont we all have friends? how about a invite? Im not good with computer stuff..so does anyone have a blog you can spread the word to? I dont think alot of readers know this is here ..I found it cause I love pirate stories..& searched out pirate romance...are the other members getting there posts from here? or have they turned it to recieve none emails? can you post a "suggestion for monthly read" to each member Jana? like other groups do?

All good suggestions! I'm not too familiar with how a group on Goodreads works, so I'm still learning for sure. I'm more familiar with Invisionfree message boards, and have been running one for about 8 years with over 1,000 members. So... I can definitely figure out how to get publicity as soon as I figure out Goodreads! :)

I wonder how you get into the "feature group" section on goodreads..that for sure would draw people to look. is it how many members you have? how many times looked at? wonder if "goodreads feedback" is the place for some of these answers?

Jana..I uploaded a few pirate pictures for you to the group photos..if you like you can use one for a new profile picture ..may draw some more ladies in?

If anybody in the group has "pirate" wallpapers/pictures..upload them to the "group photos" up above we'd love to see them!

Oh, wonderful idea! I was about to upload a new picture! Thank you!

Love it! it looks so good! hope that draws some attention here!

message 9: by Rosemarie (new)

Rosemarie I wish you would allow the average rating to show on the bookshelf. I often use that to determine which books I would like to explore.

The average rating Rosemarie will show up when you click on the book (reviews by GR readers) I dont go by ratings too much anymore, because what I may consider a "4-5 star" maybe a 3 to another reader. III look a few reviews over but I go by the back jacket and front cover...and chance it :)