Audiobooks discussion

Archives > Trouble with Audible

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Is anyone else having trouble with Audible since they shifted to using Amazon's server for at last some processes? Last month I didn't get my credit until the night of my renewal date, and this month they haven't charged my credit card (and I have no credit).

message 2: by Mary (new)

Mary (mary_kontrary) | 16 comments Yes. Last month I had a similar problem, plus more. I sent an email to customer service and all got straightened out. Good luck!

message 3: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 1546 comments I just signed up for Audible though my Amazon account and am very upset to find out I can not download items onto my Sony Ericsson phone (where I download all my audiobooks from the library). Now I have 3 audiobooks that I have to either put onto CD or I have to borrow my husbands Ipod every single time I want to listen to them. I guess audible is not for me.

message 4: by ☻Nikki☻ (new)

☻Nikki☻ C (nikkic1998) | 25 comments I understand what you mean Heidi. I signed up for Audible right after I bought a Sony Walkman mp3 player. Stupid me just assumed it would be compatible but found out pretty quickly it wasn't. The only thing that saved me was that I got Droid phone right after that & it was compatible. It actually works great but my problem now is I don't want to load my phone down with audiobooks so I just ordered a Phillips Vibe (4mb) on Black Friday. It was only $29.99 & Audible shows it's compatible so I hope it was a good buy for me.

I definitely suggest people check Audible's device manager to make sure the mp3 player they own is compatible before signing up unless you really want to burn your audiobooks to CD