Roleplay Unleashed discussion

Hogwarts > Charries

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nyghtmare, Master of MMORPG (last edited Oct 19, 2010 02:28PM) (new)

Nyghtmare | 1812 comments Mod
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Crush:
Family:
Friends:
House:
Wand:
Other:

message 2: by Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (last edited Oct 24, 2010 12:50PM) (new)

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 142 comments Name: Cinder
Personality: nice, calm, reserved, shy. funny, witty, brave, rebellious, stubborn, sensative
Appearance: black hair, long and curly, midnight blue eyes, all the way throughout, no pupil or white, over 6'5" tall, long legs, beautiful
Crush: open
Family: muggle mom, magic dad, twin brother, little squib sister
Friends: none, only a few aquaintances, but she wants some... and a boyfriend, while she's at it!
House: Gryffindor
Wand: Heavily weighted; 14 and a quarter inches; birch, one of the very few rare of this type; dragon scales and pheonix feather
Other: not many people like her, but they just don't understand her. her mother died when she and her twin were born, and her little sister is her dad's kid.she is called a freak.

message 3: by Devyn Kelly! (last edited Oct 12, 2011 01:55PM) (new)

Devyn Kelly! | 117 comments Name: Ivy Ross
Personality: Ivy is relaxed and gentle. She can be very very sensitive and timid at first. She loves to talk to friends and talk pictures. She likes to learn new spells and make potions and friends. Ivy can also can be rebellious at moments. When she was younger, her parents and grandparents called her "Magnificent Ivy".
Appearance: Ivy has long, wavy, blond hair with bright, green eyes. She is tan and has large, but not super large, eyes and full, thick lips. She is tall and slim and works with her hair and make-up for at least an hour each morning.
Crush: Open! (:
Family: Her mother is a wizard as well and her father is a muggle. She has no siblings but lots of cousins and her grandparents.
Friends: Ivy had to leave her friends behind when she moved to Hogwarts.
House: Hufflepuff
Wand: 10 inches, hickory, dragon heartstring
Other: This is her first year at Hogwarts.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

You spelt 'Gryffindor' wrong.. It's not spelt 'Gryffendor'.
And students don't have powers at Hogwarts..
And could you do a section on the charrie sheet for wands?

Sorry, I'm an English Potter addict. =/

message 5: by Nyghtmare, Master of MMORPG (new)

Kay. Sorry, i got the spelling of Gryffindor by another thing.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok, it's fine. I get worked up about these misspellings.. >=P I freak out when people use text speak.. >8(

message 7: by Nyghtmare, Master of MMORPG (new)

I play World of Warcraft, so I'm fine with text talk. In the game, its just use what's quicker.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

But that's a game. I text talk in games, admittedly. But on goodreads.. People are just lazy. >=(

message 9: by Nyghtmare, Master of MMORPG (new)

Yeah.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm boring you with my nerdiness, are I not?

message 11: by Nyghtmare, Master of MMORPG (new)

Nah, seriously, I take out 5 books from the school library daily.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Ooh, now that's nerdy. I play sims 3 daily, and go on the computer alll the timmee..

message 13: by Nyghtmare, Master of MMORPG (new)

I'm on Goodreads 8 hours a day.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi-five. I stay up for aages.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 142 comments Me, too. Part of that is insomnia, though. :(

message 16: by Nyghtmare, Master of MMORPG (new)

Depression here.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 142 comments I suppose we're all pretty messed up, huh.

message 19: by Nyghtmare, Master of MMORPG (new)

It returned today......
Sigh, I'm not handling anything well.

message 21: by Nyghtmare, Master of MMORPG (new)

It was replaced by raged. Neighbors.....

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 142 comments uh-oh, not very good.

message 23: by L (last edited May 08, 2011 07:27PM) (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Name: Dawn
Blood: Half
Personality: Smart, relaxed, stubborn, loves learning new spells.
Appearance: Layered dirty-blond hair fall in small waves to the center of her back, and she usually keeps it in a ponytail. She's pale, with amber eyes and long limbs. She's very tall.
Crush: Open!
Family: Mother, a younger brother, and a cat.
Friends: Willow
Wand: Maple, pleasantly springy; eleven and a quarter inches; unicorn hair. ((Like?))
Other:

Name: Maya
Blood: Half
Personality: Friendly, alert, comfortable.
Appearance: Maya has sleek, straight black hair falling loosely to her shoulder, with gleaming green eyes and slightly tan skin.
Crush: Open
Family: Sister, mother, father.
Friends: None yet...
House: Hufflepuff
Wand: Acorn, brittle, twelve inches; Dragon heartstring.
Other:

Name: Willow
Blood: Muggle-born
Personality: Friendly, shy, intelligent, book-wormy, careful.
Appearance: Dark red hair falls to her shoulders, and almond-shaped hazel eyes gleam. She's tall, and pale.
Crush:
Family: Mother, Father
Friends: Resa
House: Ravenclaw
Wand: Willow, nice and supple, thirteen and a half inches; phoenix tail feather
Other:

message 25: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) :)

message 26: by Savita, Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver (last edited Nov 17, 2010 05:52PM) (new)

Savita (haltranger) | 731 comments Mod
Ergh. I'm making a Slytherin.

Name: Savita
Personality: Sharp and sarcastic, funny and rebellious, TBD
Appearance: [image error]
Crush: Open
Family: One little sister, one older brother, both parents magical
Friends: ...
House: Slytherin
Wand: 12 1/2 inches, cypress and unicorn heartstring
Other:

message 27: by Nyghtmare, Master of MMORPG (new)

NOOOOOOO!
No midnight showing!!!!

message 28: by Savita, Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver (new)

:D Jealous?

message 29: by Nyghtmare, Master of MMORPG (new)

Nope

message 30: by Savita, Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver (new)

Uh-huh. MY FRIEND DREW A DARK MARK ON MY ARM AND IT LOOKS EPIC. I will post pictures once I charge my camera.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Lia Henderson
Personality: Quirky, fun, loud, sarcastic. Loves her friends.
Appearance: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_ima...
Crush:
Family: Mom and Dad. Older brother that is 17
Friends: In America.
Wand: tba
Other: pureblood. Transfered from america.

message 32: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Savita wrote: "Uh-huh. MY FRIEND DREW A DARK MARK ON MY ARM AND IT LOOKS EPIC. I will post pictures once I charge my camera."

That is awesome!

I Henna-d a tattoo of the Deathly Hallows symbol on my upper arm last night. It looks so cool.

message 33: by Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (last edited Jul 11, 2011 02:30PM) (new)

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 142 comments Name: Deuil
Personality: In contrast with his looks, he's actually very kind-hearted and loyal. But he's devilishly mischeivious, and fatally sinister and conniving. He's cunning and ingenious, a mastermind of sorts, and doesn't pay much mind to getting into trouble.
Loves Quidditch.
Appearance: Dark, deep brown hair, shaggy and a bit long, falling into dark, nearly black eyes, with a greatly conrasting icy blue circle around the outside. The pupil blends in, making them endless.
Nicely built body, corded muscles, lean, tall, beautiful in a manly way, handsome.
He's good looking, with soft skin over rough calluses.
White teeth, covered with silvery braces, sadly. But he'll have them off by next year, at the latest!
Crush: Savita ((Is this okay?))
Family: Sister, one year older, in....*scowl*...Gryffindor.
Both parents were magical. Died early on in tghe dark days, they were left as orphans to fend for themselves.
Friends: .......
Wand: light-weight; thirteen and a quarter inches; ash, with a pheonix tailfeather core
Other: TBR

message 34: by Savita, Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver (new)

Huh? Oh, yeah, sure of course! It'll be nice to have another Slytherin 'round here!

message 35: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Name: Emily Navrosa(nav-ROSE-ah)
Personality: Free-spirited, though not necessarily kind, Emily loves to read, write, dance and sing.
Appearance:
Description: Long, flaming red hair, wavy, with bangs that hang around equally red eyebrows. Eyes that change, from pale green to brown, set into pale-yet healthy looking-skin. Slightly pointed nose and small lips. Slim but strong, tall(5'9 7/12").
Crush: Open.
Family:
Mother-Esme
Father-Redd
Sister(younger)-Ryss
Brother(Older)-Paul
Cat(2)-Aphrodite(Aphy), Serene.
Family History: Her father is a muggle, a man who had been known to go out every night and come back the next morning with a throbbing headache and worse temper, her mother a witch from Hufflepuff. Her magic wasn't strong as a student, and hadn't gotten much stronger since. Paul left Hogwarts a year ago, working in a store in Diagon Alley, her sister now in her second year.
Their house was very close to Kings Cross, making transport there quite simple.
Her father was very abusive, even when he wasn't having a hangover(which was rare) or drunk(rarer), but her mother managed to put up with it for years.
Her father, coming home from another drunk night, killed her mother in a wrathful fury before running out into the night.
In anger upon finding his mother's dead body on the kitchen floor, Paul went out to search and kill his father, h*ll to the consequences. He did, and when he arrived at where the bastard was living, he fought him in the muggle fashion. They killed each other.
Since then, Emily has been living with her grandmother half the week and alone with her sister the other half. They haven't had many problems; the house they live in had been bought before her parents deaths, which were never found out.
Both of her parents are buried in the backyard, in extremely different locations and states. Paul is buried with their mother.
Friends: Very few.
Wand: 12 1/2 inches, alder, dragon heartstring. Very sturdy.
Other:

message 36: by Devyn Kelly! (last edited Oct 12, 2011 01:52PM) (new)

Devyn Kelly! | 117 comments Name: Alaina Gowdrich
Personality: Alaina is kind and courageous. She's a little shy at first, but once you get to know her, she's a ball of obnoxiousnous. But not that bad. she can be really talkative and loves to talk about, what else, boys. She also isn't afraid of anything-except spiders, snakes, and Professor Trelawney (She kinda gives her the creeps). Alaina likes tohelp others and be the nicest person she can be. But once she's in a bad mood, unless you are here best friend, I suggest you just walk away and stop talking to her. She will bring a palm to your face.
Appearance:
Girl 1:
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=pretty...

Girl 2:
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=pretty...

Alaina looks like mixture of both of these girls. She's has the blue eyes of the second picture but the structure and face of the first girl. Her hair is long, brown and thick. Her eyes are a dazzling blue. She is super skinny and about 5'3".
Crush: None..yet.
Family:Her mom and dad are perfectly wizardly and her siblings are too young to go to Hogwarts and her sister already graduated.
Friends: TBD
House: GRYFFINDOR!
Wand: 11 1/2 inches, cedar, unicorn heartstring.