Vampire Books Fans, Fangs and Writers discussion

Vampire website help needed

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicholas (new)

Nicholas Reardon (nicholasreardon) | 87 comments Mod
Hi everyone I have just created a new vampire website ready to show off my vampire book coming out next year, but the site is still a little boring, and I am in need of some help.

www.FangsRule.com

Fangs Rule (get it?) as in fangs rule guys drool.....

It is very empty so far as I only created it last night, so anyone please help:

1. Any suggestions for good vampire sites to link to.

2. Anyone has any vampire drawings that I can put on the site or so that I can do up a few pages on drawings of sexy female vampires and sexy male vampires. if you have lots I could do a dedicated page to just you or link to your drawings on your own website.

3. What the site looks like? This the best I can do with my programming skills I still do everything in html but if anyone can make some suggestions I would like to hear them.

4. Have any of you got your own vampire site that you would like to swap links to?

5. I have do a little night music section linked to Youtube have you found any music on youtube which may be good to have links to?

6. So any ideas and help much appreciated

Fariha (damn you SketchUp!!) (fariha1234) | 8 comments http://wecritics.blogspot.com/

we wrote sum articles on different kinds of vampires from different books..

message 3: by Amy (new)

Amy Mah (amymahvampire) | 30 comments Mod
Vampire books and authors

http://tlynnetolles.netfirms.com/prne...

message 4: by Manny (new)

Manny | 4 comments Nicholas wrote: "Hi everyone I have just created a new vampire website ready to show off my vampire book coming out next year, but the site is still a little boring, and I am in need of some help.

www.FangsRule.c..."

what about fearnet?

message 5: by Tracey (new)

Tracey Sinclair My blog Http:bodyofageekgoddess.blogspot.com covers vampy stuff, as does my new website Darkdates.org - also worth checking out Rebekka Harrington as I knew she does some vampire sites. Why not consider also some fansites for shows such as True Blood or the Vampire Diaries?