The Next Best Book Club discussion

Newbies Corner > Hello

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hayley (last edited Jul 09, 2008 04:03AM) (new)

Hayley | 95 comments HI Everyone

I'm new to this group and was introduced by Kirsty.

I'm a big reader and will read anything I can get my hands on. I am currently reading The Kite Runner but I intend to read Stephen Kings back catalogue, I will be starting The Stand soon and can't wait.

Hayley x

message 2: by Jen (new)

Jen | 278 comments You're reading the Kite Runner AND you have energy to type? You might be my new idol. Welcome to the group!

message 3: by Kirsty (new)

Kirsty (kirstyreadsandcreates) | 610 comments Welcome to the group... I guess I talked about this group a lot huh? lol

message 4: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 95 comments hehe I guess you do, plus you keep sending me links to do with the horror books threads.

Jen, I'm good at multi-tasking lol - on my desk at work I actually have The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, The Kite Runner is at home.

message 5: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10095 comments Mod
HI Hayley, welcome to the group! I guess i should thank Kirsty for drumming up some new members :)

Its great to have you here. I hope you are prepared for all the havoc this site will reek on your TBR piles and lists.....

message 6: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 95 comments Yeah, I ready Lori - I don't mind really because it means more books to read and probebly some books I wouldn't have picked up:)

message 7: by Sherry (new)

Sherry Hayley,welcome to the group.The Stand is my favourite book from Stephen King and one of my top ten all time faves.Hope you enjoy it and the group.