Mockingjay discussion

Would you rather...

Comments Showing 1-50 of 192 (192 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Are we allowed to have role-playing games here? I thought it might be fun. The concept's pretty simple - the person posting asks a "would you rather..." quesition, concerning the hunger games, and the next poster answers it.

Would you rather stay and fight at the Cornucopia or run away from it?

message 2: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) (I think it's allowed)

run away (m a scaredy-cat :P unless one of me loved ones are concerened)

Would you rather have Katniss with Peeta or Gale?

message 3: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Gale <3

Would you rather be a tribute or a mentor?

message 4: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) tribute :P

Would you rather live in district 12 or 2?

message 5: by Roza (new)

Roza | 216 comments Mod
okay first of all i have a question justr because i made this group do i have to make up more rules? if yes then i htink ath if irt has to do with either the post of the books then go ahead.

message 6: by Roza (new)

Roza | 216 comments Mod
now i am going to answer teh would you rather

run away

peeta

tribute

would you rather be a tribute or have your sibling in the hunger gaems

message 7: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca I would rather in the the hunger games. Though my brother is far too young, I couldn't bear to let him go.

Would you rather go along with whatever the Capitol wants you to do, after winning the HG (like Finnick) or let them kill your loved ones (like Haymitch)?

message 8: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) watevr they want me to do brrr.... not wat hppnd to haymitch, poor him.

would you rather go into the arena of HG or CF?

message 9: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca The HG's arena. For some unknown reason, I think I'd survive better in a forest than a jungle.

Would you rather have sided with the Captiol or the rebels in the beginning of the war, knowing that (at the time) TC would most likely win?

message 10: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) rebels.

Would you rather have President Coin or Snow as the president?

message 11: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca :OO

Snow, because at least he would be honest about how evil he is. Coin would lie. For the record, though, they are both wack jobs.

Would you rather try to save a loved one who has been hijacked, knowing your chances were slim, or keep fighting against logical odds?

message 12: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) try to save, not being able to accept the fact*shrug* me like dat

would u rather kill or get killed?

message 13: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Well, I'd rather live, obviously. I wouldn't seek out to kill, but I would probably do it out of self-preservation.

Would you rather have saved Rue or Prim?

message 14: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) (:O that's so mean Reb! pretty hard question!)
erm, I think, for myself, Rue, because she was sweeter n a better chracter. but for the sake of the stry, Prim, so Katniss wldn't b such a depressed maniac AND Gale wldn't have gone because his bomb wldn't have killed her, duh

hmm, interesting question.

would you rather live in the capitol or districts, knowing what the capitol ppl do?

message 15: by Roza (new)

Roza | 216 comments Mod
capitol only because hta woulod mean that my famoily would always be safe

message 16: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Would you rather die like Glimmer or Finnick?

message 17: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) (ooh, i forgot how glimmer died...)

message 18: by Roza (new)

Roza | 216 comments Mod
idk. did glimmer die from the bees??? i think the finnick. only because while glimmers death seems less painfull and quicker ti was projected to everyone. if i had to die in a gruesome way i wouyld not want my family watching it.

would you rather have prim as a younger sister or rue

message 19: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (betweenmypages) I STILL CRY THAT FINNICK DIED, he was amazing, atleast he should have lived!!!!!!!!!!! Prims death was fine, Madge's death was dumb, she should have lived...Prez Snows death should have been more epic.....idk

BUT ANYWAY..... I would totally rather have Rue because while she is equally sweet and nice and friendly shes also amazing at jumping and fighting and stuff

Would you rather have President Snow or President Coin as president of Panem?

message 20: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Neither. But, if I HAD to choose... Snow. *gasp*

P.S. Glimmer died when Katniss dropped the nest of tracker jackers on the Careers in the HG.

Would you rather go up against the wolf muttations in HG or the aligator-things in MJ?

message 21: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Neither. But, if I HAD to choose... Snow. *gasp*

P.S. Glimmer died when Katniss dropped the nest of tracker jackers on the Careers in the HG.

Would you rather go up against the wolf muttations in HG or the aligator-things in MJ?

message 22: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) (wow, m glad I didn't have to answer dat glimmer question *shiver*)
Erm, I think the ones in Hg because while both wld've been equally scary and very painful, the MJ ones were screeching and whispering names, wich is kinda scary...

Would you rather have died wen 13 was bombed, or stayed alive to fight against the capitol?

message 23: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (betweenmypages) HOLY FOSHIZZIM! I want to live and I totally want to fight for whats right!!!!!

Would you rather eat maple syrup or french fries!!! hahahahah jk jk jk thats SOOOOOO unrelated. Ummmm.... would you rather be an avox or hijacked????

message 24: by Roza (new)

Roza | 216 comments Mod
okay french fries.
avox because while my life would be aawful my life would still be mine. does tha tmake senses?/

would you rather doe in the hunger games or kill your idstrict partner and almost every other tribute

message 25: by Roza (new)

Roza | 216 comments Mod
can i answer my own?/ oh weell i am going to. i would rather die so that i did not have them on my consicouns

message 26: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) (same here, it's kinda like the question I askd be4)

message 27: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Would you rather go up against Cato or Johanna? ;)

message 28: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (betweenmypages) hmmm.....I would rather go up against Cato because you can trick him easier than Johanna who's smart, devious, and not easy to trick

message 29: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (betweenmypages) WOOPS....would you rather be known as the winner of the hunger games or the "mockingjay."

message 30: by Roza (new)

Roza | 216 comments Mod
th emocking jay because while it looks lke the winner means a great life apparently the president treats u horrribley. also if oyu are the mockingjay tou r saving the country or maybe the entire world. )(we really havent decided if tehrre are other people or not)

would you rather umm answer these questions or tey to write a new one. okay tha twas very random.

message 31: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca A victor. When you're the mockingjay, lots of Capitol people are trying to kill you :o

Woule you rather bake with Peeta or hunt with Gale?

message 32: by Roza (new)

Roza | 216 comments Mod
thats a good one. wow we r on at the same time hih?? okay i think hunt with gale becuse that is going to help your family more.

would you rather live in seam or town

message 33: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Town, because you'd be closer to the market and the square. Yeah, we're both on :)

Would you rather have a love like Katniss's and Peeta's or Finnick's and Annie's?

message 34: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (betweenmypages) hmmm Finnick and Annie's it was a die for eachother love story and total tragedy but happy cuz of the son
Would you rather die like Prim or Rue?

message 35: by Roza (new)

Roza | 216 comments Mod
roe because i would die by melself - not with many other children while proim died with many pother people.

wold you rathr be a mentor in the catching fire games or a player

message 36: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca A mentor. I guess I would attempt to give advice, but while my tribute was in the arena I would try very hard to give him/her what they needed

Would you rather have a forth hunger games book, or would you revise the end of MJ?

message 37: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) (hmm, Reb I gta give u credit for makin up the most hardest questions!)
I gues revise the end of MJ, because another book may mean that the frustration wld increase, whereas a happy ending would satsfy me =]

Would you ratherhave all three movies changed (meaning MJ wld be different) or not (because then HG and CF wld be different?)

message 38: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (Thanks ;)

I wouldn't change them, simply because I don't want the magnificience of HG and CF. I can put Katniss and Gale together in fanfiction, I guess.

Would you rather have a bunch of weapons or a bunch of food in the HG arena (assuming you're going up against the same people from the book)?

message 39: by Roza (new)

Roza | 216 comments Mod
okay.

fourth book so tha tth eending would be more clear

not

bunch of weapons because you could get a lot f food if ytou were carful

would you rather be a drunk mentor or be a mentor with out a way of dealing with the games

message 40: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Well, I think I could find something better than alcohol to cope. But, if I had to choose, then without.

Would you rather be a stylist or a gamemaker?

message 41: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) I guess gamemaker... then I cld make it easier for the tributes somehow...?

Would you rather just stay where u r or escape in the forest like bonny and whats-her-name?

message 42: by Roza (new)

Roza | 216 comments Mod
it depneds waht district am i in???

i think tahti would stay if i ahd a big family or if i wasa rebel or if i loved my distruict. otherwise seeya

would you rather have credit for writeing catching fire or hunger gaems

message 43: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (betweenmypages) hmmmm....Hunger Games probably because its the start and without Hunger Games catching fire would make no sense.

would you rather be allies with Cato or Rue

message 44: by Roza (new)

Roza | 216 comments Mod
rue because she was smarter and if she got mad she woulndt have snapped your neck.

would you rathr be like foxface with no allies but loads of brains or like katniss with a litttle bit of everything

message 45: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) katniss ofcourse!

would you rather just kill Peeta at the end of HG, knowing that this will cause all the trouble dat follows, or do the berry scene anyway?

message 46: by Roza (new)

Roza | 216 comments Mod
the berry scene because that started the rebellion

would you rather be career with all the food but clueless to what is poinsionus in the forest aor to not nbe a career and be able to know aht is healthy and what isnt

message 47: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca I would rather knowledge, because if my food supply went away, then I would be screwed.

Would you rather know how to shoot a bow and arrow or know how to throw a spear/javalin?

message 48: by Roza (new)

Roza | 216 comments Mod
shoot a bow an arrow becuase a spear is a lot bigger to have to carry around.

wold you rather go to the cornocopia during the intitial fight and get lots of supplies ro run away and finda source of water

message 49: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (betweenmypages) FIND WATER

would you rather be a carreer or have experience like Katniss

message 50: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) experience like Katniss coz they have to kill each other at the end anyway. experience wld help.

would u rather be gale or peeta?

« previous 1 3 4