Anything and Everything discussion

High School Rp! > Characters

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 774 comments Mod
Yes, thanks Kayla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 2: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

Name: Tally
Grade: 10
Appearance: Tall, long brown hair, piercing blue eyes
Personality: TBA
Crush: Open
Other:

message 3: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

Ameerawr (unicornspooprainbows) | 607 comments Mod
Name: Leah
Grade: er what grade is 15 year old people in?
Appearance: medium length black hair with pink streaks, emerald green eyes, average build, tall, sortof emo looking, uasually wears dark colored clothes or really bright funky clothes
Personality: sarcastic charming hates popular people speaks her mind doesn't care what others think does her own thing, outgoing funny, gets good grades, smart sometimes a slacker, can be mean if nessacary
Classes: art, math, science, history, english, Spanish, drama, creative writing, health, study hall, random electives
Crush: open
Other: she lives with her overprotective aunt and uncle because her parents couldn't take care of her because of it she's very hostile more will be revealed later

message 4: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

I think it's 9th grade

message 5: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

you guys just LOVE out-describing me

message 6: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

YAY *Virtual hug*

message 7: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

Sorry I didn't mean to :(

message 8: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

it's totally fine; i was just joking

message 9: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

I know... And *virtual rape hug* haha that was a will original

message 10: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

yep. that is something we can all agree on, including ross.

message 11: by noah (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) Sarcastic great or positive-connotation great?

message 12: by noah (last edited Sep 21, 2010 03:03PM) (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) Ramona Flowers (Kayla) wrote: "Name: Holly

algebra, chemistry, english, drama, art, writing, biology, health, and study hall

May I suggest a revision? You may reject it if you like.

Algebra H
Biology
HOMEROOM (Study Hall)
English
Art
LUNCH
World Studies
Physical Education
Spanish II

This is how a real high school schedule looks, no kidding. I don't think you'd be able to have Chemistry and Biology, they both fall into Science. You'd more likely do Biology. Art, writing, and Drama would all be electives, so you'd have to pick one. Health would fit in with P. E. because there is a unit on that in P. E. for the freshmen or sophomores or whatever. You'd also have to take a language.

Killian's schedule is exactly the same as mine, except with advanced subjects more appropriate for a ninth grader.

message 13: by noah (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) Oooh. Scandalous! I'm going to change K's schedule so he has a few more classes with Holly, because I'm creepy like dat.

message 14: by noah (last edited Sep 23, 2010 04:20PM) (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) Name: Killian

Grade: Freshman (9)

Appearance: Dark brown, overlong hair, light brown skin. Slightly Asian features. Thin blue-rim glasses, sort of like Ross's. Likes to wear stripes shirts and jeans, always baggy. Carries a red, disorganized binder on a strap and a saggy black backpack. White-and-grey tennis shoes perpetually scuffy, though laces usually tied. Rarely smiles.

Personality: Killian is always quiet, though when he talks it's usually to say something meaningful. He's pretty stoic and doesn't emote much but he can snap when he gets really angry. He's kind of sardonic. Contrary to popular belief, he gets pretty good grades and is always at school on time. He is mysterious, doo doo doo.

Classes: P. E.
Biology
HOMEROOKM (Study Hall)
Spanish III
Art
(Lunch here)
World Studies
Geometry
English I.

Crush: None yet... but maybe Holly. Moohaha Kayla

Other: He lives alone with his dad and little sister Samara in an apartment. His family is low-income. He has, as far as anyone knows, never had a girlfriend. He transferred to the high school for ninth. No one knows about his life before that. Creepy.

message 15: by noah (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) There, I fixed it. Deleteing the other one.

message 16: by noah (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) Now they have three classes together, plus Lunch and Division.

message 17: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

Name: Chris
Grade: er ninth or something
Appearance: http://emob307.photobucket.com/albums...
Personality: sweet, funny, sortof naive, really
smart but doesn't apply himself, a loner mostly,doesn't fit in and doesn't try, nice, a goof ball
Classes: art, math, science, history, english, Spanish, drama, creative writing, health, study hall, random electives
Crush: miika
Other: hmmm I'll thnk about it

message 18: by noah (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) Actually, Chris is my boyfriend.

message 19: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

No he's mine and wait isn't your character a boy. Or do u mean like in real life

message 20: by noah (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) Yeah, In real life. He's already my boyfriend. So, he's cheating on me! :o

message 21: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

WHAT!?!??!?

message 22: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

ooo maybe i shoudnt have told u that hes my secret mistress. drama

message 23: by noah (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) SCANDALOUS!

message 24: by noah (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) Wait, mistress?

message 25: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

Yeah cause I'm also dating The drummer of ftsk Kyle (not kendras brother) and Shia labouf (er idk how to spell his last name)

message 26: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

Well I'll take the lead singer from all time low too and u can Joesph Gordon levett

message 27: by noah (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) I think it's Shia LeBouf. Darn, I don't really have any boyfriends. Except James. But he doesn't count.
Hey! I know why! I'm too cool to have a boyfriend.

message 28: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

I don't have a boyfriend because my standards are to high :( why can't there be emo hair Having britsh guys in Chicago is that to much to ask!?

message 29: by noah (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) What about Charlie?
Man, I am like the only person I know at my school who has never had a boyfriend. Whenever I say that people look at me weird. Especially Iain, who says he's had like seventeen girlfriends and why don't I have a boyfriend, and I say because I'm in SEVENTH GRADE and because no one has a crush on me, and he says why, and I say something like because I'm smart and have a really weird sense of humor and am not attractive? and he makes some stupid joke about how I need better self-esteem and I tell him to start walking ahead of me before Cassandra sees him next to me and thinks we're holding hands and he gives me a weird look and runs to go jump on some eighth-grade girl and flirt and I am just glad that he will leave me alone.

LONG SENTENCE

message 30: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

Oh you mean John, and he lives in conneticut and has a girl friend I haven't talked to him in awhile... And I'm friends with iain on facebook and I think he used to go to skinner and if we're talking about the sane person then he might be coming to visit my school since everyone like loves him there

message 31: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

That's sortof hiporcritical though on your part

message 32: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

Well it kinda seemed like u rushed into things with Kyle instead of trying to find "the one" but at the time maybe u thought he was "the one" so I guess u aren't being hipocritical

message 33: by noah (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) Actually, I think I'm naturally male-repellent. Like, I don't even need a Man Prod. Although I do have a tendency to whack Iain/Philip/Kirill/Eric whenever he/they say something racy.

message 34: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

Ramona Flowers (Kaylabear) wrote: "Yeah.... Sorry I'm a freaking hipocrit. I shouldn't say anything...... :("

Don't worry I have no male contact (besides stalking) so atleast u have experince and mistakes to learn from and pass on to others

message 35: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

I don't have dating experince just like being around guys talking to them reading about them staring snelling petting obssesing the usual stuff

message 36: by noah (last edited Oct 12, 2010 02:22PM) (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) Ramona Flowers (Kaylabear) wrote: "Well, that makes sense. That's purposeful. And Will touched my butt on Friday."

Can you recall the HAPPY CIRCLE FULL-OUT BUTT VIOLATION??

message 37: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

Oh yeah and that faithful day that ellimanted the word sa_d__ich

message 38: by noah (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) Creepy. I was remembering my school experiences on one particularly depressing day and that was the EXACT SCENE I remembered.

You know, out of context--as in, for people who weren't there on S_ndw_ch Day or who don't know us--this probably sounds like something out of a book. If you think about it. Weird huh?

message 39: by noah (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) Just think about it. People who will try to bridge the connection between S_ndw_ch and what we're really talking about. Is it an inside joke? Is it a code word? Is it a day when they gave out free lunch items?

message 40: by noah (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) In my mind they are perpetually blue and rectanguloid.

message 41: by noah (last edited Oct 17, 2010 02:28PM) (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) So that all of you internet people know what I look like, I'm totally punk rock. My hair is black and straight but it has these big purple streaks in it and it goes all the way down to my butt! And my skin is tan and I have green-blue eyes and I'm really tall and I wear baggy sweaters and tight pants. I look super cool. Plus, I wear contacts, one of them is clear and the other one is violet-pink, so my eyes are different colors. I have a Green Day backpack and a black binder. That's how I look in school.

Right, Kayla?

message 42: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

I wish I had a green day backpack and yes we all know you look like that Monika, and you just hang out with me and Kayla so you'll look better, (you know pretty ppl hang out with ugly people so they'll look better)

message 43: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

Don't worry your not unfortunate looking

message 44: by noah (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) No way. Kayla is totally good-looking. No one else has hair that blond or eyes that green.

message 45: by noah (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) I'm sitting here laughing at my computer right now.

message 46: by noah (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) But we are such exotic, good-looking people, after all.

message 47: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

So apparently I'm the unfortunate looking friend... Well that's nice

message 48: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (last edited Oct 18, 2010 01:23PM) (new)

Ramona Flowers (Kaylabear) wrote: "That's fine, because I get Jack Barakat (sexy guitarist from All Time Low) and Joseph Gordon-Levitt... HA"

I get Jonathan Groff

message 49: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

Ramona Flowers (Kaylabear) wrote: "Very long sentence.
Trust me, Meep, it doesn't matter who has had a boyfriend. And if someone hasn't had a crush on you, because you just gotta wait for the right person. And besides, a LOT of you..."

Are you talking to me too????

message 50: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

Ramona Flowers (Kaylabear) wrote: "No.... I'm just better looking than you. :)"

You wish you looked as good as me with my knee high neon socks with plaid shorts, and pink hair don't be jealouse :P

« previous 1