Team Vampire!! discussion

Books- Series > Last Vampire

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Froukje (new)

Froukje  (eleionomae) Last Vampire and Black Blood by Christopher Pike
Beautiful, strong, dangerous, deadly. Alisa Perne is not your average teenager. Alisa has lived for 5000 years. She has endured heartbreak, betrayal and narrowly escaped death enough for several lifetimes. Now Alisa is living in the present day and is still plagued by enemies from the past - an ancient and powerful enemy. She will protect herself and her secret no matter what the cost - she must...the last vampire will not die!

Red Dice WITH Phantom Bks. 3 & 4 Red Dice / Phantom (Last Vampire) by Christopher Pike

Surviving through countless centuries, Alisa is beautiful, strong and ...deadly. The US government is in pursuit of Alisa and her partner, intent on obtaining their vampire DNA. Alisa has no choice but to go on the run. She cannot allow her blood to seep into the public domain. It is way too deadly ...too dangerous. Then Alisa makes a discovery that both delights and terrifies her. If all plays out as she hopes she will finally know happiness, if not she faces untold tragedy and danger. And all the time a powerful force is watching over Alisa. Someone who knows all that ever was, and all that will be ...

Evil Thirst and Creatures of Forever by Christopher Pike
Surviving through countless centuries, Alisa is beautiful, strong and ...deadly. Kalika has transformed into a bloodthirsty killer with powers far greater than her mother's. So, Alisa faces a heartbreaking decision -- to save her daughter or the rest of the world. But perhaps things are not quite as they appear to be and the lines between good and evil seem blurred -- can Alisa decide the right path in time? Her decision will lead her back to the very start -- the day 5,000 years previously when she met the first vampire. Alisa must confront her darkest fears and ensure the first vampire never comes into being. But without a first vampire, there will also be no her. Is this really a choice she can make?

The Eternal Dawn (Last Vampire Chronicles) by Christopher Pike
Alisa has spent the past five thousand years as a vampire, living alone and fighting for survival. In her loneliness, Alisa cannot resist bringing Teri--a descendant of her human family--into her life. But Alisa is surrounded by death and destruction, and just by knowing Alisa, Teri's life is at risk. Alisa's guilt grows when she becomes involved in a dangerous conspiracy. A top-secret group knows Alisa's secret and will stop at nothing to use her powers for their cause. As Alisa desperately tries to protect herself and Teri from the unknown enemy, she discovers a force more powerful and more lethal than anything she has ever seen. Alisa doesn't know who to trust, who to challenge, or who she will become...

message 2: by Froukje (new)

Froukje  (eleionomae) I just started with the first book, who else already read this books?

Number 7 is dued to be released on october 7th and I really want that book to, cause I like book one allready!

message 3: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Melissa (cooks) | 1454 comments Mod
I haven't read it yet but I think I will add it to my to read list. It sounds like a good series

message 4: by Froukje (new)

Froukje  (eleionomae) I just finished the first book, and it's really cool to read! Sometimes a bit gory, but I like that ;) It's more like Sookie than like Elena