Character Roleplays discussion

Fantasy > Secondary Fantasy Characters (Closed)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,307 (1307 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27

message 1: by Athena (new)

Athena | 1178 comments Full Name: Elizabeth Pearl Vandohph
Physical Description: She's tall and slender. She's nicely built. Her hair is long and rolls down her back in waves. It's a dark-ish brown that looks purple-ish red in the sun light. Her eyes are a soft mossy green.
Emotional Description: she's very sensitive. Someone could make her cry very easily, but she tries to hide it as best she can.
Philosophical Qualities: idk
Bio: When she was a little girl her father was with her all the time. Her mother had died at childbirth, because of some kind of seaside that gave Elizabeth her power to read dead languages and cast spells. Almost like a witch. She's been on her own since she was 12 and her father was murdered. She uses wards to make people leave her alone. She didn't go to school after what happened to her dad so she doesn't know much except for her spells. But she's hoping to find someone who could teach her.
Family/Relationships: Her mother died at child birth and her father was murdered.
Back Story: ??
Powers/Extras: (Three per person) she can read every dead language there is. She can cast spells from spell books(like a witch).

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Full Name: Brielle Anne Enid Smith
Physical Description: Dirty blonde hair that is straight, and falls down her back. Blue-green eyes. Very pretty.
Emotional Description: Tough. A bit random and dreamy.
Philosophical Qualities: To be rp'd.
Bio: She lives with her mother. Her father died when she was two. He killed himself because he watched his brother die. She doesn't like to talk about it.
Family/Relationships: Her mother.
Back Story: ...
Powers/Extras: She can summon people and make them feel certain emotions.

message 3: by Joseph (new)

Joseph (valbatrax) | 125 comments NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you take the fun out of me sometimes Zoey

message 4: by Joseph (new)

Joseph (valbatrax) | 125 comments ok

message 5: by Joseph (new)

Joseph (valbatrax) | 125 comments Im making donkey

message 6: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Heed Zoey's commands. Or die. (last edited Sep 25, 2010 08:22PM) (new)

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 2536 comments Mod
I did not see my name on that list! WOOT.

Full Name: Anthea Steele
Physical Description: [image error] In the sun, her hair has touches of gold in it. Her eyes are a deep, deep blue.
Emotional Description: Stoic, tough, although on the outside she's innocent enough that people will protect her.
Bio: She's very protective about her hair. Mess with that, you'll wake up with your throat slit and rats playing in the pools of your blood.
Family/Relationships: She was married, once. Now she's divorced. It lasted about three months.
Back Story:
Powers/Extras: She can shapeshift-when she's an animal she can talk to any other animal, copy anyone else's powers for a limited amount of time, and can also control plants.

message 7: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Heed Zoey's commands. Or die. (new)

What?

message 8: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Heed Zoey's commands. Or die. (new)

Well, let's put it this way. Do YOU want to wake up with your throat slit and rats playing in pools of your blood?

message 9: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Heed Zoey's commands. Or die. (new)

Good choice. *Pats head*

message 10: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Heed Zoey's commands. Or die. (new)

*Sighs* Must I do everything? *Pulls out wand*

message 11: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Heed Zoey's commands. Or die. (new)

But... You're still alive! I mean, sure they had to remove that extra nose on your knee, and sure you got a concussion, but now you have a great story to tell!

message 12: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Heed Zoey's commands. Or die. (new)

Tee hee. *Fires random spell at Zoey*

Oh crap.

message 13: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Heed Zoey's commands. Or die. (new)

I'm sorry!!!

message 14: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Heed Zoey's commands. Or die. (new)

Um................ Heh. *Takes off running*

message 15: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Heed Zoey's commands. Or die. (new)

*Shrieks* NOT THE BILLS!!!!

message 16: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Heed Zoey's commands. Or die. (new)

*Crashes into the ground* *Tries to squirm away* You'll never get me alive!

message 17: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Heed Zoey's commands. Or die. (new)

Yeah... About that... I'm broke.

Oh, but do you like my student ID card?

message 18: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Heed Zoey's commands. Or die. (new)

Of COURSE I do. I just hide it in my left sock so tackling people such as yourself cannot find it.

message 19: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Heed Zoey's commands. Or die. (new)

Well yes, until you tackled me so I could pay your bill!

message 20: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Heed Zoey's commands. Or die. (new)

And now Inigo shall kill you!

message 21: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Heed Zoey's commands. Or die. (new)

Inigo Montoya? You killed my father? Prepare to die?

message 22: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Heed Zoey's commands. Or die. (new)

Well he says it Inigo.... But I don't know!!!

Anyways, yes. He shall kill you because you now have six fingers. HA.

message 23: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Heed Zoey's commands. Or die. (new)

*Narrows eyes* Promise?

message 24: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Heed Zoey's commands. Or die. (new)

Can I do spells on you??

message 25: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Heed Zoey's commands. Or die. (new)

YAY! You're forgiven. *Huggles*

message 26: by Joseph (new)

Joseph (valbatrax) | 125 comments Zoey *Spoon Sucking Ninja...BEWARE* wrote: "Joey, Havox, Me, Austin and Sadester are banned from this one. Got it?

Full Name:
Physical Description:
Emotional Description:
Philosophical Qualities:
Bio:
Family/Relationsh..."

You never added race??

message 27: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Heed Zoey's commands. Or die. (new)

Whoa. I should fix my character then, eh?

message 28: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Heed Zoey's commands. Or die. (new)

I don't know, but it makes me sad!

message 29: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Heed Zoey's commands. Or die. (new)

Actually, it's probably because you banned all the active people from this one. (:

message 30: by CheshRCat (new)

CheshRCat | 69 comments Can I be a witch/sorceress person? Pleeeeeeease?

Full Name: Medea Ourobori
Age: Pretty darn old, but I'm not sure since soceressesess aren't up there (what's the plural anyway?)
Race: Sorceress/witch
PhysicalDescription:http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e22... (this was the best pic I could find)
Emotional Description: She gets angry v. easily (a bit bipolar), her emotions are very strong: when she hates someone she REALLY hates them, when she loves someone ditto. (she doesn't really have people she feels meh about.)
Philosophical Qualities: Very intelligent, I guess...the rest in RP
Bio: Not exactly sure of her childhood per se....her main goal in life is the quintessential witch goal: maintain an outward appearance of youth and beauty. Which she has to do various things to achieve. RIght now she has a supply of a something that keeps her in this state but the something is running out and as far as she knows its the last in the world. (Is that OK w/ your idea of witches, Joseph, or should I change her?)
Family/Relationships: She has a son--or maybe a daughter--not sure yet--whom she loves and would do anything to protect. Other than that she's pretty much evil/doesn't like anybody else. Mua ha ha ha.
Back Story: Um... idk, except that the father of her child broke her heart and left her with the kid. (Yeah, she's basically every fictional evil witch slash sorceress mooshed together. Cause I'm just that original.)
Powers/Extras: (Three per person) She has relative control over fire (i.e. can shoot it at people, yay), she can control minds/put binding charms on people, aaaaaaaand the third will b introduced in the RP when it's needed, because I can't think of it now.

Is that OK?

message 31: by Joseph (new)

Joseph (valbatrax) | 125 comments Well as i see it yes, but a which isn't a race, just more of a title, the races i put up are just some basic ones,

and technically any race can use magic so go for it !

message 32: by CheshRCat (new)

CheshRCat | 69 comments yay!

message 33: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Heed Zoey's commands. Or die. (new)

Woo hoo! More characters!

message 34: by CheshRCat (new)

CheshRCat | 69 comments XD...I got Zoey's message and I was bored....

message 35: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Heed Zoey's commands. Or die. (new)

Oh yay! I'm glad someone else BUT the one it didn't apply to got the message. (:

message 36: by Hylian Princess (last edited Oct 29, 2010 09:28PM) (new)

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) | 1445 comments Full Name: Shawn Oran
Race:Elven
Physical Description:Tall, Green eyes, Light brown hair that just hangs into his eyes
Emotional Description:Troubled because of his past, quick to anger, slow to forgive
Philosophical Qualities:
Back Story: His father was a dragon tamer, and often took long trips into the mountains to work and commune with the great beasts. One day, when Shawn was 9, the dragons, who had been losing patience with humans over the last few months, attacked his home village. His whole family was killed in the incident, along with almost all the villagers. Shawn was greatly tramitized and he blames his father for the event, as he was suppose to be the "Great Dragon Tamer."
Family/Relationships: All known family killed in the dragon attack.
Powers/Extras: (Three per person) Dragon Tounge-- Can speak and understand all dragon launguages. Can manipulate Fire (more to be revealed in rp)

Vanillaice *there aren't any good new songs, so... | 3210 comments Full Name: Violet Wystira
Race:Shadow
Physical description:Tall, glowing violet eyes, Long black hair
Emotional:Very uneasy to trust, protective of those who actually make an effort to be nice to her
Philosophical Qualities: Intelligent...Read RP to find out more
Backstory:??
Family/Relationships: Noone knows her in the Wvern world, master perished
Powers/extras:good at manipulating all element(except for fire!) Good at moving around without being seen, but only when noone's looking for her

message 38: by CheshRCat (new)

CheshRCat | 69 comments Respect the breasts??? Whaaaa....

message 39: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Heed Zoey's commands. Or die. (new)

Oh good! The woman moving into my basement has breast cancer...

message 40: by CheshRCat (new)

CheshRCat | 69 comments Zoey *Respect the Breasts* wrote: "Lol Breast Cancer Awareness Month"

OH okay... was kind of worried there...

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Can I join this one?

message 42: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 24, 2010 08:05PM) (new)

Full Name:Ginger Lee Fortch
Race: Elven
Physical Description: http://b.imagehost.org/0021/the_elven... Strawberry red hair with striking green eyes. Olive skin. Fairly tall for an elf.
Emotional Description: Depressed but puts on a happy face around people.
Philosophical Qualities:
Bio:A younger girl who is strong willed but quick to loose her temper and break down crying.
Family/Relationships:Family stopped talking to her when she was 13,(not mother) for all she knows her family could be dead.UMM Shawn if hes not taken....
Back Story:
Powers/Extras: Can read minds, talk to animal and plants.

((Let me know if I am not welcome here.)) :D

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks! :)

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't see why not.... go ahead and join.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Ha haa thanks....

message 46: by Madeline (last edited Oct 24, 2010 07:31PM) (new)

Madeline (maddiekins) | 1407 comments Soooo.... I'm going to join this RP... :D (Friend suggested it.)

Full Name: Nathan Lordith Voss
Race: Half Elf
Physical Description:
Emotional Description: Mostly keeps to himself, but cares deeply for his friends (what few he has)
Philosophical Qualities: Wuuuut?
Bio: Has been an orphan since he was 2 (may add more later...)
Family: His sister Katja
Crush/Relationships: Ginger... (apparently)
Powers/Extras: Farsight, can see farther than any human or elven eye. Steady Shot, he ALMOST never misses with his bow
Other: He uses a bow and a sword he inherited from his 'father'

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Me....

message 48: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (maddiekins) | 1407 comments Lol, we're going to try this... but we're friends in real life so if it doesn't work out we're breaking it off.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Her dating me on this....

message 50: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (maddiekins) | 1407 comments Lol... sorry we can be confusing. 'Cause we're on the inside of every joke or thing we say... but no one else is.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27