Realistic Warriors Roleplay discussion

Chat > What's bothering you? Write it here.

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laika, Head mod!! (new)

Laika | 914 comments Mod
I promise that nothing will leave this topic. Write down your problems, and we can help you out and support you.

message 2: by Nyghtmare, FOR THE HORDE! (new)

Nyghtmare | 696 comments Mod
I hate my life!

message 3: by Laika, Head mod!! (new)

Laika | 914 comments Mod
what I did to help my depression (and what I still do) is I go outside every day, look around. See that bird? It flew across the sky in the most beautiful way. That tree looks like a person, waving its hands. Imagine if it was real- what would it say? Notice the beauty in everything. Life is incredible.

Depression is just a label doctors put on you to prescribe drugs to you. It means nothing. JUst as much as 'hoochamaflib!" means nothing.

message 4: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy I'm despising being in the excellerant class xP I'm too lazy to complete homework until the last minute, but I can't flunk anything because my parents expect me to do well.
They'd never admit it, though.

message 5: by Sephiroth, And your voice was all I heard, that I get what I deserve... (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 171 comments Mod
A psychiatrist topic, and I'm probably the only one who knows anything about psychiatry/psychology here. XD

I procrastinate. lol A LOT. It never ends...XD

message 6: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Gah, you guys aren't the only ones! My procrastination never ends.

message 7: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose | 54 comments Mod
I procrastinate. In fact, I should be doing homework or chores right now....

message 8: by Nyghtmare, FOR THE HORDE! (new)

Well, I went on that walk and thought about it. I didn't just slap Nyghtfall together. Nyghtfall is everything I am.

message 9: by Nyghtmare, FOR THE HORDE! (new)

I can't do it!!!!
MY family nearly found out and I'm to sick to eat a thing from depression!
8 french fries nearly came back up!

message 10: by Laika, Head mod!! (new)

Laika | 914 comments Mod
I moved from my home in Canada, were I was born, at the end of grade six. It was the first time I'd moved in 11 years (i'm 12). So, that was already hard. Now imagine moving to a new country that you'd only visited once. America. I moved from Canada to Texas, and now I have almost no friends, nobody to trust, and my friend is with my crush. I moved right after my beloved cat ran away (I know, it sounds dramatic, but it's true- I got her a long time ago on a road trip, and we travelled together for 2 months!), I had to give my gecko away because he gave my brother and I salmonella, and we had to get rid of our 3 snakes because we couldn't bring them across the border. When we got to Texas, my parents separated and my dad keeps visiting this one lady, and I cry whenever they're together; I just want to see my parents together again. My mom is a dancer and so she's often away performing, and has now rehearsals every day and I can't spend time with her anymore. Nobody seems to really like me at my school, and I can't run properly because I had kidney cancer when I was two and the had to remove one, and I now have a scar that runs to my back. My great grandfather died this summer. I spend every weekend alone.

But you know what?
This has made me a stronger person. I don't need a crowd of people and friends to make me happy. I am independant.

message 11: by Laika, Head mod!! (new)

Laika | 914 comments Mod
Sephiroth wrote: "A psychiatrist topic, and I'm probably the only one who knows anything about psychiatry/psychology here. XD

I procrastinate. lol A LOT. It never ends...XD"

no, I'm in psychology. I know quite a lot about it. It's fascinating.

message 12: by MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (last edited Sep 20, 2010 02:39PM) (new)

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 43 comments im in love with three guys!

message 13: by Laika, Head mod!! (new)

Laika | 914 comments Mod
Wow. Better choose one! Or two. Or three.

message 14: by Nyghtmare, FOR THE HORDE! (new)

Ugh, nother migrane...
The depression is over btw.

message 15: by Sephiroth, And your voice was all I heard, that I get what I deserve... (new)

If you have a migraine, take some good painkillers (like ibuprofen) and sit in a dark, warm place where you can sleep without interruptions until the migraine goes.

message 16: by Nyghtmare, FOR THE HORDE! (new)

pfft, i never do THAT

message 17: by Sephiroth, And your voice was all I heard, that I get what I deserve... (new)

Then get away from light (INCLUDING the computer screen...) or it'll get worse.

message 18: by Nyghtmare, FOR THE HORDE! (new)

Ehh, they eventually go away.

message 19: by Sephiroth, And your voice was all I heard, that I get what I deserve... (new)

Light makes them last longer...

message 20: by Tahtipolya (new)

Tahtipolya I can't do my math homework, that's what bothering me, and oh, my best friend is now what we told each other we'd NEVER be!!

message 21: by Laika, Head mod!! (new)

Laika | 914 comments Mod
bleh. I hope that gets better soon.

message 22: by Laika, Head mod!! (new)

Laika | 914 comments Mod
I seriously HATE math

message 23: by Laika, Head mod!! (new)

Laika | 914 comments Mod
hmm......well, really try to think about it. Decide which one is better-suited for you...

oK, so I really really really really like this guy, but my friend is dating him. Then he left the school, but he and my friend are probably going to my highschool next year. BUt, I still really really like him!!1 agghhh what do I do?!

message 24: by Carson (new)

Carson Thats hard. All my crushes have been on guys my friends could care less about. lol.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 26: by ASDFGHJKL; (new)

ASDFGHJKL; | 68 comments Harvest Goddess DELETED herself :(

anyone kno y?