Random Roleplays discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 156 (156 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Sarah (Gummybear Lover), CHEESECAKE! (last edited Sep 17, 2010 07:13PM) (new)

Sarah (Gummybear Lover) | 696 comments Mod
((START))

Sarah went to her locker and sighed. I'm sooo thirsty! Didn't catch anything for breakfast!

message 2: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 142 comments Sia ran through the halls as a wolf, trying to get to Homeroom. A foot was stuck out in front of her and she ran over it and banged into a locker. "Awp!" She had transformed into her human form when she hit the locker. She looked up to see who tripped her. She saw two sophmores laughing at her. "You gotta keep your human apperance!" they mocked. Sia seriously considered mauling them.

message 3: by Kate , Haha what now Kable? Not so tough anymore are ya?lol (new)

Kate  | 342 comments Mod
Mira drifted through the halls, amazed. When she was human, she had never dreamed anything like this was possible. But obviously it was, otherwise she wouldn't be here now. Even though she was a phantom, she could still pick up things and touch stuff. She wasn't all flimsy like ghosts were.

message 4: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 142 comments She stood up and brushed her self off then ran to class.

message 5: by Kate , Haha what now Kable? Not so tough anymore are ya?lol (new)

Kate  | 342 comments Mod
She floated into homeroom and took a seat in the back of class.

message 6: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 142 comments She sat down in an empty seat and put her head on her desk and panted.

message 7: by Kate , Haha what now Kable? Not so tough anymore are ya?lol (new)

Kate  | 342 comments Mod
Mira looked around in wonder at all the creatures she once thought ti be fantasy, for example, a werewolf was resting it's head in a desk only one row away! Amazing! She thought.

message 8: by Sarah (Gummybear Lover), CHEESECAKE! (new)

Sarah decided to go to class and saw monsters

message 9: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 142 comments ((well duh sarah its a school for monsters))
She got tired and fell asleep.

message 10: by Sarah (Gummybear Lover), CHEESECAKE! (new)

((NAW REALLY?? I was talkin bout yall!!))

Sarah saw Mira and sighed. She doesnt have any blood...

message 11: by Kate , Haha what now Kable? Not so tough anymore are ya?lol (new)

Kate  | 342 comments Mod
Mira saw Sarah and sighed. She doesn't have a soul...

(haha, see what I did there?)) :P!

message 12: by Sarah (Gummybear Lover), CHEESECAKE! (new)

((lol...hey!))

Sarah messed with her pencil and broke it.

message 13: by Kate , Haha what now Kable? Not so tough anymore are ya?lol (new)

Kate  | 342 comments Mod
Mira jumped at the loud sound. "What's up with you?" She asked when she saw that the vampire girl had done it.

message 14: by Sarah (Gummybear Lover), CHEESECAKE! (new)

Sarah sank. "Sorry, Im bored..." she whimpered.

message 15: by Kate , Haha what now Kable? Not so tough anymore are ya?lol (new)

Kate  | 342 comments Mod
"I understand." Mira said in that bone chilling way phantomsoften speak.

message 16: by Sarah (Gummybear Lover), CHEESECAKE! (new)

Sarah shivered. "Even though Im a vampire doesnt mean Im like that"

message 17: by Kate , Haha what now Kable? Not so tough anymore are ya?lol (new)

Kate  | 342 comments Mod
"Like what?" She asked, feeling a little offended.

message 18: by Sarah (Gummybear Lover), CHEESECAKE! (new)

"Well, like what you thought I was like. I have paranormal powers. I can't help breaking pencils. Didn't mean to be irritating,"Sarah confessed and took out her journal.

message 19: by Kate , Haha what now Kable? Not so tough anymore are ya?lol (new)

Kate  | 342 comments Mod
Mira didn't reply, she often forgot to do that sometimes now that she'd never age again. Time didn't really affect her anymore. She stood up and drifted next to the vampire and took a seat ajacent to her.

message 20: by Sarah (Gummybear Lover), CHEESECAKE! (new)

Sarah wrote down her name in cursive and licked the pen. Blood. 1$ if you go to Hot Topic!

message 21: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 142 comments She sensed a spirit energy next to her and woke up. She looked next to her and saw a half transparent girl sitting next to her. "Ah!"

message 22: by Sarah (Gummybear Lover), CHEESECAKE! (new)

Sarah continued to lick her pen

message 23: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 142 comments She looked at the girl in the seat next to the phantom. She was licking a pen.

message 24: by Sarah (Gummybear Lover), CHEESECAKE! (new)

Sarah wanted to save the blood ink for later. She sighed. Still...thirsty....

message 25: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 142 comments She turned back to her desk and plopped her head on it. Sure, the school afeteria had lots of raw meat, but come on. A girl could use some fresh meat, too.

message 26: by Sarah (Gummybear Lover), CHEESECAKE! (new)

((lol))
Sarah thought just getting some animal meat would be OKAY for now....

message 27: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 142 comments ((:D))

She started drooling.

message 28: by Sarah (Gummybear Lover), CHEESECAKE! (new)

((oh yeah drooling is attractive))

Sarah looked at Sia and grimanced. Werewolf doesn't taste that good so no Sia. She looked at Mira. She has no blood so no Mira...

message 29: by Kate , Haha what now Kable? Not so tough anymore are ya?lol (new)

Kate  | 342 comments Mod
Mira hadn't realized she'd started the girl who was now drooling over her desk. Repulsed(hey phantoms can be repulsed too :P), she quickly drifted to the other side of the vampire.

message 30: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 142 comments ((very. lol))
((any don't eat your classmates!))
She stood up and walked outside. She ran throught the city. Who cares if she would miss school, she was hungry!

message 31: by Sarah (Gummybear Lover), CHEESECAKE! (new)

((sigh fine lol))
Sarah took out her hand. "Name's Sarah."

message 32: by Kate , Haha what now Kable? Not so tough anymore are ya?lol (new)

Kate  | 342 comments Mod
Mira stared after the girl. Then she smiled, a very rare thing for phantoms, and took her seat.

message 33: by Sarah (Gummybear Lover), CHEESECAKE! (new)

Sarah pulled back her hand. Sheesh.

message 34: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 142 comments After a while, she had found a poor man on the streets. She had just put him out of his misery. She ran back to the class. She had only been gone a minute. Werewolves are the fastest monsters alive, even faster than vampires.. Nobody would have know she was gone. She walked casually back intot ehclassroom and took her seat.

message 35: by Sarah (Gummybear Lover), CHEESECAKE! (new)

((lol awesome))

message 36: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 142 comments ((yeah!))
She wiped the trickle of blood off her mouth. Eating fast had its disavantages. Her stomach growled. Idigestion was one setback.

message 37: by Kate , Haha what now Kable? Not so tough anymore are ya?lol (new)

Kate  | 342 comments Mod
"Oh!" Mira said, startled. "I'm sorry, I did not see you there, my name is Mira." She said.

message 38: by Sarah (Gummybear Lover), CHEESECAKE! (new)

Sarah smiled. "It's ok, it's normal ignoring a vampire geek like me."

message 39: by Kate , Haha what now Kable? Not so tough anymore are ya?lol (new)

Kate  | 342 comments Mod
"Oh, but I wasn't ignoring you." Mira tried to explain. "My mind often drifts off I guess you would say."

message 40: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 142 comments She turned to the girl. Her wolf ears twitched. Spirits always made her somewhat uneasy. "Hi,I'm Sia." she shook the girls hand.

message 41: by Kate , Haha what now Kable? Not so tough anymore are ya?lol (new)

Kate  | 342 comments Mod
"What a beautiful name." She said. "I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable." She said, reading the wolf's emotions.

message 42: by Sarah (Gummybear Lover), CHEESECAKE! (new)

"Oh k," Sarah said and sighed. The werewolf chick is though....

message 43: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 142 comments What, is she reading my mind or something? she thought. "Thanks." she said. "And, its nothing personal."

message 44: by Sarah (Gummybear Lover), CHEESECAKE! (new)

Sarah sighed and remembered when she was little. Everyone harassed her and ignored her. So did the teachers....

message 45: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 142 comments She turned to her desk and her hed fell against the table. Again. Why am I so tired all of a sudden?

message 46: by Kate , Haha what now Kable? Not so tough anymore are ya?lol (last edited Sep 19, 2010 10:20AM) (new)

Kate  | 342 comments Mod
"No I don't read minds." Mira laughed. "I read emotions, which is, almost the same, but we can't get exact details." She laughed.

message 47: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 142 comments She picked her head up and smiled weakly. "Oh? Intres...ting..." she yawned and fell asleep.

message 48: by Sarah (Gummybear Lover), CHEESECAKE! (new)

Sarah sighed......

message 49: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 142 comments She started to snore.

message 50: by Kate , Haha what now Kable? Not so tough anymore are ya?lol (new)

Kate  | 342 comments Mod
Suddenly her mood turned dark. "Yeah," She sighed. "One of the perks to being undead."

« previous 1 3 4