Penguin's Point of View Books discussion

Win a set of the Fall 2010 Point of View titles!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 62 (62 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Penguin Teen (new)

Penguin Teen (penguinteen) | 16 comments Mod
Hi POV fans! In celebration of the new Fall 2010 POV book selections, we're giving away THREE SETS of Fall 2010 POV books! The POV prize pack includes:

1 ARC of Violence 101
1 ARC of Grace
1 paperback edition of Hold Still, by Morris Award finalist Nina Lacour

The contest is open to US residents. To enter, just comment here and we will choose a winner on October 15!

message 2: by Amy (new)

Amy Jacobs (djsfoxylady) | 1 comments YAY!! What a great giveaway! I would love to win these to read, review and promote on my blog!!
Amy J

message 3: by Julie (new)

Julie | 3 comments Oh I would love to read those books. I would love to read & promote on the blog too.

Julie@my5monkeys

message 4: by Kat (new)

Kat (tigerkat) | 1 comments Please enter me into the contest. I've really wanted to read Hold Still and I can't wait to read Grace!

message 5: by Lynsey (new)

Lynsey (lynseynewton) | 1 comments Oh yes please!!! Looking forward to reading Grace! Is it ok that I'm from the UK but have a US mailing addy?

Lynsey(AT)narrativelyspeaking(DOT)com

message 6: by Christine (new)

Christine (cdunbar) Grace looks amazing! I wanna win! :)

Heidi (yabibliophile) (hmz1505) | 2 comments Exciting! What a great selection! I'd love to read and review these :) It's always fun to taunt my students with books I've read that they have to wait for ;)

message 8: by Doris (new)

Doris Madsen | 1 comments i would love to read these books and share with my kids at the library

message 9: by MissSusie (new)

MissSusie | 1 comments Sure enter me too but you should put the link to the books in your original post I searched but since there is no list of authors lots of books with Grace in the title. But always looking for great new YA books!

message 10: by Christi (new)

Christi (christiteenlib) | 1 comments I've already read (and love!) Hold Still and am anxious to read the other titles as well! Would love to win this set to share with my teens at the library!

message 11: by Elania (new)

Elania  | 1 comments This sounds great! Penguin POV always has a great line up. I know if it's in this group, it's a good read. I have not been disappointed yet :)

message 12: by tarawrawr (new)

tarawrawr | 2 comments I'd love to be entered! :)

message 13: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 1 comments Me, please! I can't wait to read Grace!

message 14: by Summer_dawn (new)

Summer_dawn | 1 comments This sounds like a lot of fun. I would like to enter.

message 15: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (narcisse) These books look so good! Enter me. I really want to read them. :)

message 16: by Airaseem (new)

Airaseem Perdomo | 1 comments love to win something for once
awesome

message 17: by Erin (new)

Erin (erinjucht) | 1 comments Awesome giveaway! All these books look amazing! Can't wait to dig into them. :]

Erin

message 18: by Van (new)

Van (Short & Sweet Reviews) (vanpham) | 1 comments Great giveaway, please count me in :)

message 19: by Realteenreviews (new)

Realteenreviews | 7 comments Sounds awesome. Who wouldn't want to be entered? And those books sound really great! :)

message 20: by Caitlings (new)

Caitlings | 1 comments Uh...I'm in Canada but I have an american address that it can be sent to...does that count?

message 21: by Eve (new)

Eve | 1 comments I can't wait to read Grace, Elizabeth Scott is an amazing writer.

message 22: by Tara (new)

Tara Gelsomino (taragel) Yay. Love Elizabeth Scott!

message 23: by Kit (new)

Kit (areadersramblings) | 1 comments Wow! Fabulous giveaway!

message 24: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (Undeniably Book Nerdy) (chelleyreads) | 1 comments i've been dying to read read Grace. count me in please :)

message 25: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (samanthajo322) | 1 comments Awesome Giveaway! I cannot WAIT to read Grace :)

message 26: by Kara (new)

Kara (epicbooknerd) | 4 comments I've been wanting to read Grace for a while, it sounds way good. Can't wait!!!! Great giveaway.Thank you!!

message 27: by Scoot (new)

Scoot (seescootread) Wow! Thank you for the chance to win.

message 28: by Lisa (new)

Lisa ILJ (lisailj) | 1 comments What a great contest, sign me up!

message 29: by Sebrina (new)

Sebrina  (mismikado) | 1 comments This would be such a great giveaway to win! I cannot wait to read these books (especially Grace) and would love to review/promote them on my my blog :)

message 30: by Kara (new)

Kara (karasmannequin) | 2 comments That's a fantastic, I would LOVE to win and appreciate the opportunity you're giving us. Please count m in the contest :)

message 31: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Launius | 1 comments Oh, wow, this is great! Please enter me to win. I would love to read and review these on my blog :)

message 32: by Riv (new)

Riv (rivre) | 1 comments This is an awesome contest! Thanks so much! I've been looking forward to Grace, and I plan on reading Hold Still, too!

message 33: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl Wow. What a great giveaway. Love the new Penguin line. Please enter me. Thanks

Caitlin (ScarrletReader) (caitlinscarrletreader) | 1 comments Thanks so much for the giveaway! These sound like some awesome books!

message 35: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 1 comments I've read one or two of these, and I've loved them! It would be fantastic to get to read more. Please enter me. Thanks

message 36: by Karen (new)

Karen | 4 comments Great contest- Really excited about these books and promoting them to our students!

message 37: by stephanie (new)

stephanie (furies) | 1 comments i am all about reading ALL of these! and i haven't read any of them, so i'm thrilled.

message 38: by Jenna (last edited Sep 22, 2010 01:39PM) (new)

Jenna | 10 comments Really would love to win! I've read some of these books and would enjoy reading more

message 39: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (the1stdaughter) | 2 comments I would be so excited to win these titles! I've been hearing amazing things about all of them. Thank you for the opportunity!

message 40: by Lilla (new)

Lilla (readallover) | 3 comments What an amazing set of books! Would love to read (and review) them.

message 41: by Laura (new)

Laura  (ajaneofallreads) Great contest! Please count me in.

message 42: by Alicia (new)

Alicia Ooh! Hope I win!

message 43: by Kaila (new)

Kaila (ragdolleyez) Very Cool! Thanks! :)

message 44: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Harvey Great giveaway!

message 45: by Christie (new)

Christie (cibarra) Fabulous giveaway! I’d love the chance to win :) Thanks!

message 46: by Wayne (new)

Wayne Awesome giveaway. I have been wanting to read these.

message 47: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (totalbookaholic) | 6 comments Oh wow!! I'd love to have ALL of those books. :) They have been on my list for a while now.
Thank you for the amazing giveaway!

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Holy crap! I would love to read and review all those awesome titles!

Jessica at Book Sake (booksake) | 3 comments Great titles up for grabs!

message 50: by Amy (new)

Amy (amymarie1313) | 1 comments I would love to read all of those!

« previous 1