We Are Crazy!!! discussion

CRAZY for Books! > Mockingjay a Disappointment?!

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) Are u disappointed wiv Mockingjay, the third book of The Hunger Gmaes? Did u feel like crying when u finished it? Do you think a happier ending wld've been better? What have you to say for Prim and Finnick's deaths? This is the place for you to express your views about it. I say, I hated the ending!

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) I LOVE IT!!!! I ABSOLUTELY HATED PRIM, SO I WAS HAPPY, BUT FINNICK IS MY LOVER!!!!!! HE CANT DIE!!! PEETA CAN GO DIE IN A HOLE FOR ALL I CARE, BUT FINNICK SHOULDA LIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 3: by Rose (new)

Rose (rose_b) | 354 comments OHMYGOD! I KNOW! I would have gone into this big long rant, but you just said it all.

message 4: by Rose (new)

Rose (rose_b) | 354 comments you should. It was awesome.

message 5: by Rose (new)

Rose (rose_b) | 354 comments lol

Antje གརས པཅ Parker I'm not gonna read it either

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) Rose wrote: "OHMYGOD! I KNOW! I would have gone into this big long rant, but you just said it all."

^.^

message 8: by Baneen (new)

Baneen never read it. never even heard of it.

message 9: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) those of u who haven't read it, count urself lucky. lol. after finishing this series I was mallowing in dissapointment n depression. The first two books were extraordinary in a gud way! but the last book... FINNICK SHOULDN'T HAVE DIED! GALE SHLDN'T HAVE DISSAPEARED! ... I cld go on forveer but like I've ranted a million times already!

Antje གརས པཅ Parker YAY!!!

message 11: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) y u yaying for?! lol

message 12: by Antje གརས པཅ (last edited Sep 16, 2010 04:42AM) (new)

Antje གརས པཅ Parker I didn't read it :)

message 13: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) oh lol. lucky u :/

Antje གརས པཅ Parker I didn't read the others too

message 15: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) well, if u read the others u'll hv to read the third, so i say... lucky u :P :/

Antje གརས པཅ Parker :))))

message 17: by Cia (new)

Cia (chairmanmeow222) Well, i thought it was ok but thats just cuz i didn't want Peeta to die!!! Gale should have died Finnick should have lived and who really cares about Prim? I reckon it could have been better but it was alright and i am glad that i read it although at times i wanted to chuck it against a wall or send Suzanne Collins an abusive letter (wasn't too happy bout Peeta's condition) but i persisted

message 18: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) i'm on team gale. i didn't care a shit abt wat hppnd to peeta but cuming bck mad was way outta the way. i mean, seriously, cldn't they have saved him from the arena too. geez.

message 19: by Rose (new)

Rose (rose_b) | 354 comments I saw Suzanne Collins. She signed my boooks. *giggle giggle*

message 20: by Cia (new)

Cia (chairmanmeow222) Team GALE are you serious... i agree with you on everything else but i found Gale really idk Bloodthirsty in this... i liked him in the other 2 but he never was a real match for Peeta...*sighs*
Rose OMG i can't believe that suzanne collins actually signed your book... thats pretty awesome!!!

message 21: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) ikr! cool!

yes, I hated gale in the third, but hey, that's suzanne's fault, not his ;)

message 22: by Rose (new)

Rose (rose_b) | 354 comments lol yeah you can't blame the characters.

message 23: by Cia (new)

Cia (chairmanmeow222) I guess but she made him pretty cool in all the others

message 24: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) i knwww. and then shattered r dreams. the idiot!

message 25: by Rose (new)

Rose (rose_b) | 354 comments She is really nice though.

message 26: by Joyzi (new)

Joyzi (jOiT) I love it and hate it at the same time

message 27: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) same!