Team Edward discussion

I 'm glad that we are not crazy .................

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika you know there are some fans who were actually celebrating 13 Sept. as Bella's b'day. you should check on Facebook.I was totally like shocked. I mean i like Twilight but it's just a book for me . They are nuts. i mean she is not even real how can anyone be that crazy. And i was so relieved that no one in our group is that much obsessed.........

Soph - Lock&Key | 211 comments hahaha I know what you mean, my friend showed me this twilight sight in re class thinkng I would like it and t=some of the stuff that was just stupid. I was so shocked and laughed my head off. I know thats mean but there is such a thing as going to far.

message 3: by Kara (new)

Kara (kara_writes) | 128 comments Shwetika wrote: "you know there are some fans who were actually celebrating 13 Sept. as Bella's b'day. you should check on Facebook.I was totally like shocked. I mean i like Twilight but it's just a book for me . T..."

lol, ha ha thats obsessive....

message 4: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika ya i know i was like "good morning people she's not real. " And there were about 10,000 people wishing her which was like funny.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 525 comments That is beyond stupid.

message 6: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika y a i agree that was stupid .........

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

yep...to stupidity and beyond!

message 8: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika Lizzy wrote: "Can't get more stupid than that."
oh yeah, well u should see people on fb . they are totally mad. I mean i like twilight but it's just a book to me n is like one of many books i like. It's not like i am crazy over it or something but on fb you will find people who are buying twi product life size cut-out's and all and that's like idk i felt like EWWWWWWWWWWWWWw........

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 525 comments *is scared*

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 525 comments I think we need a name for these super Twihards.

message 11: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika But that got me thinking on the fact that being Twihards can be injurious to health. I mean i like this book but it's only one of several book i like and i hope i m not getting crazy over it i mean i just like it's not that i feel it's bestest book (i know bestest is no word).

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

It's really sad that anyone would let a book *rule* their lives forever.I do not care what the book is, really i dont. Its just the fact that its a waste of thei lives. Not just books, but Youtube,Facebook,Twitter and all them. It is really sad you know, no family time or catching up with friends or making ones. Just cooped up in a fantasy world while everyone waits for reality to hit them...pathetic

message 13: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Wow. That was... deep. o.o

message 14: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika I do have a Facebook account( but no twitter and all) but i,m using it only to maintain a contact with my cousin and friends who are not in Delhi anymore. But i do make it a point to not to use it more than half an hour in a day...

Soph - Lock&Key | 211 comments I dont really have anything, I have msn but dont use it much.

message 16: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika that's good.

Soph - Lock&Key | 211 comments yeah, I used to have facebook but I got seriously bored.

message 18: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika gtg. talk to you latter. by by soph.

Soph - Lock&Key | 211 comments nye. :D

message 20: by Kara (new)

Kara (kara_writes) | 128 comments Soph.... wrote: "yeah, I used to have facebook but I got seriously bored."

ive never had it and ive never been bothered with it.

message 21: by Kara (new)

Kara (kara_writes) | 128 comments =]

Soph - Lock&Key | 211 comments :)

message 23: by Kara (new)

Kara (kara_writes) | 128 comments :}

message 24: by Kara (new)

Kara (kara_writes) | 128 comments lol i dunno

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 525 comments I'VE GOT CANDY!!!

message 26: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika I love CANDY

message 27: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika Lizzy wrote: "ok, passing over the random smiles, what are we arguing about now?!"

*smiles*

FB AND TWITTER account? I guess we all agree on that.

message 28: by Karishma (new)

Karishma hahaha Lizzy do you come here just for the sake of arguing?

message 29: by Kara (new)

Kara (kara_writes) | 128 comments Karishma wrote: "hahaha Lizzy do you come here just for the sake of arguing?"

yes, she does.

message 30: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika Kara wrote: "Karishma wrote: "hahaha Lizzy do you come here just for the sake of arguing?"

yes, she does."

lol.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Lizzy wrote: "ohai there.
Twihards-- the people in this group that aren't overly obsessive (can be other places)
Twitards-- overly obsessed people in the world. Like...REALLY obsessive.Could be in this group, co..."

PERECT.

message 32: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 366 comments Shwetika wrote: "you know there are some fans who were actually celebrating 13 Sept. as Bella's b'day. you should check on Facebook.I was totally like shocked. I mean i like Twilight but it's just a book for me . T..."

O.K now that's shocking.

message 33: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika ^ well that was .......

message 34: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 366 comments *nods*

message 35: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 15, 2011 06:25PM) (new)

I have a confession...

Over the holidays i think...i grew out of twilight. I think im just sick of everyone oing on about and for me. its starting to be boring and old. I never thought this would happen but i now think that swifty and demonic and Soph are right. I think i like harry potter wayyyy more now. Sorry twilighters...

message 36: by Karishma (new)

Karishma yea whenever i watch harry potter my love is rekindled. every time.

message 37: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika there is nothing to be sorry about ....... everyone has their preferences and also the more new books you read the more you grow out of the old ones... like i said i like twilight but i like VA more so their is nothing to be sorry of !!!

message 38: by Savita (new)

Savita (haltranger) F*ckin dumbest thing I've ever heard of.

message 39: by Savita (new)

Savita (haltranger) YAY VIOLET HAS SEEN THE LIGHT!