The 39 Clues ROX!!! discussion

Branches > CONTAINS SPOILERS OF "INTO THE GAUNTLET" If you have not read the book, DON'T EVEN CONTINUE READING THIS TITLE (unless you wanna read spoilers) : VESPERS

Comments Showing 1-50 of 518 (518 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, THE LUCIANS SHALL DESTROY ALL! Or win.. Winning's good too. (new)

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 4789 comments Mod
What do you think about the legendary Vespers, the OTHER family, the truly bad, bad guys? Comment here. Have you ever read about them anywhere or heard about them before ITG? Explain, elaborate, POST.

message 2: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, THE LUCIANS SHALL DESTROY ALL! Or win.. Winning's good too. (new)

Wow... I think this will be made into a spin-off novel/series. xDD

message 3: by Karla, Janus will rule all, by the power of music and art. ;) (new)

Karla | 3310 comments Mod
Yeah. No kidding. If they're worse than the Cahills... This is gonna be one heck of a story ;)

message 4: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, THE LUCIANS SHALL DESTROY ALL! Or win.. Winning's good too. (new)

LOLOL.. IKR?? xDD I think that one of the Vespers will meet Amy/dan/natalie/Ian/any other child Cahill in school, or something, and then THAT family has to make piece with eachother.. OOH!! Maybe they are the people in black with horses who burned down teir house... O.o

message 5: by Karla, Janus will rule all, by the power of music and art. ;) (new)

Maybe Kurt will be in that family!

message 6: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, THE LUCIANS SHALL DESTROY ALL! Or win.. Winning's good too. (new)

OH MAH GOD! MAYBE ALL THE GUEST PEOPLE WILL BE!!! :OO

message 7: by Karla, Janus will rule all, by the power of music and art. ;) (new)

That's my guess.

message 8: by Karla, Janus will rule all, by the power of music and art. ;) (new)

The Black Book of Buried Secrets by Scholastic Inc

message 9: by Karla, Janus will rule all, by the power of music and art. ;) (new)

Yay!!

message 10: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, THE LUCIANS SHALL DESTROY ALL! Or win.. Winning's good too. (new)

HUZZAH!!! WHOOT! YAY!!

message 11: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, THE LUCIANS SHALL DESTROY ALL! Or win.. Winning's good too. (new)

Well, it's not the Vespers book, just an add-on to the series... :((

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) | 354 comments I JUST FINISHED INTO THE GAUNTLET! YAY!:D

message 13: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, THE LUCIANS SHALL DESTROY ALL! Or win.. Winning's good too. (new)

WHOO!!! Well, whataya tink about the vespers? The Cahills must once again unite to fight the Vespers.

message 14: by Karla, Janus will rule all, by the power of music and art. ;) (new)

We'll see how it goes.

message 15: by Karla, Janus will rule all, by the power of music and art. ;) (new)

♫♥Selena♥♫ wrote: "Well, it's not the Vespers book, just an add-on to the series... :(("

Are you sure about that?

message 16: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, THE LUCIANS SHALL DESTROY ALL! Or win.. Winning's good too. (new)

Hailey wrote: "♫♥Selena♥♫ wrote: "Well, it's not the Vespers book, just an add-on to the series... :(("

Are you sure about that?"

Yes.... Otherwise it'll have an author, and look at the description of it on the back of INTO THE GAUNTLET.

message 17: by Karla, Janus will rule all, by the power of music and art. ;) (last edited Sep 24, 2010 04:46PM) (new)

A second round of books continuing the storyline of the children's series The 39 Clues is set to launch in April, announced publisher Scholastic's On Our Minds blog on September 22. The new series, The 39 Clues: Cahills vs. Vespers, will wrap up in March 2013 with an installment by internationally best-selling thriller writer David Baldacci.The new series will launch on April 5 with Vespers Rising by Riordan, Lerangis, Korman, and Watson, and will end in March 2013 with a seventh installment by Baldacci. Park and newcomer Roland Smith will also contribute new installments.

message 18: by Karla, Janus will rule all, by the power of music and art. ;) (new)

You were right. ;)

message 19: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, THE LUCIANS SHALL DESTROY ALL! Or win.. Winning's good too. (new)

OH JEEz THAT SOUNDS AWESOME!!!

And, yes. i know.. ;Dd JK. but seriously!!1 Yhat sounds AWESOME!!!

message 20: by Karla, Janus will rule all, by the power of music and art. ;) (new)

I know. I'm good. ;)

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG!!!!!!!!

message 22: by Karla, Janus will rule all, by the power of music and art. ;) (new)

Ikr?

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

*nod nods*

message 24: by Karla, Janus will rule all, by the power of music and art. ;) (new)

I know. I'm good.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

*sighs* you've already said that.

message 26: by Karla, Janus will rule all, by the power of music and art. ;) (new)

I know. But not to you.

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) | 354 comments What the heck are vespers?

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) | 354 comments Oh and who wanted to punch the book when Amy and Dan didn't figure out that they had a perfect chance to bring together the teams?

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

I wanted the rip the book apart when they won,

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) | 354 comments I was jumping up and down.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I see.

message 32: by Karla, Janus will rule all, by the power of music and art. ;) (new)

I thought it was good... They brought the kids together.

message 33: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, THE LUCIANS SHALL DESTROY ALL! Or win.. Winning's good too. (new)

ABIGAIL-FREGE PERSON! wrote: "I wanted the rip the book apart when they won,"

Me too... i reallywanted ian and natalie to win.. NOT FOR THEM TO GET BROKE!!! Dx

@Allie - YOU HAVE AWFUL CODE DECODER SKILLS!!! D:<

message 34: by Karla, Janus will rule all, by the power of music and art. ;) (last edited Sep 26, 2010 02:27PM) (new)

They aren't broke... They were only broke for 2 seconds.

message 35: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, THE LUCIANS SHALL DESTROY ALL! Or win.. Winning's good too. (new)

Yeah... true. but, only 2 million dollars until ian gets a job, and being as young as he is, he will get paid only a little bit. and, also, they have to get a house, and, whether renting or buying, it's a thousand something a month.

message 36: by Karla, Janus will rule all, by the power of music and art. ;) (new)

They could buy a house for 500,000 dollars and pay it in full.

message 37: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, THE LUCIANS SHALL DESTROY ALL! Or win.. Winning's good too. (new)

i mean, four mil. And, that's a cheeaaappp house.. LOL... idk if they can get used to that. Oh well.. And then they have to buy furntiture, computer, electricity bills, water bills, dishes.. clothes... washing machine. Stove. fridge. 9if the house doesn't come with it)

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

woah... the tw cant live on there own. weve managed that,

message 39: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, THE LUCIANS SHALL DESTROY ALL! Or win.. Winning's good too. (new)

well, they've been living on their own on a clue hunt for a few weeks. before isabel came...

message 40: by Karla, Janus will rule all, by the power of music and art. ;) (new)

Touché.

message 41: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, THE LUCIANS SHALL DESTROY ALL! Or win.. Winning's good too. (new)

MISSION ten is QUIZZY! it's hard. A trivia abut everbook. DO NOT ATTEMP IF YOU HAVE NOT RAD ALL OF THE BOOKS!

message 42: by Karla, Janus will rule all, by the power of music and art. ;) (new)

Oh. It's up? Great, thanks.

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) | 354 comments ♫♥Selena♥♫ wrote: "ABIGAIL-FREGE PERSON! wrote: "I wanted the rip the book apart when they won,"

Me too... i reallywanted ian and natalie to win.. NOT FOR THEM TO GET BROKE!!! Dx

@Allie - YOU HAVE AWFUL CODE ..."

I don't have awful decoder skills! My friend told me I had to give it back to her immediatly! And I finished that in das morning!

message 44: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, THE LUCIANS SHALL DESTROY ALL! Or win.. Winning's good too. (new)

O__O Oh... Lolol.. sorry. ;DD xDD

Poor you guys. and me. I AM TWO CLUES AWAY!!! >:O

message 45: by Karla, Janus will rule all, by the power of music and art. ;) (new)

:(

I can't believe you need all the clues! I have the serum! But no, I don't have the dang 39 clues.

message 46: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, THE LUCIANS SHALL DESTROY ALL! Or win.. Winning's good too. (new)

YeaH!!! :((

message 47: by Karla, Janus will rule all, by the power of music and art. ;) (new)

GRRRRRRRRRRR

message 48: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, THE LUCIANS SHALL DESTROY ALL! Or win.. Winning's good too. (new)

GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

message 49: by Karla, Janus will rule all, by the power of music and art. ;) (new)

That's nice.

message 50: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, THE LUCIANS SHALL DESTROY ALL! Or win.. Winning's good too. (new)

GoodReads
GR

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11