Mockingjay discussion

series > who is you least favorite charater and y

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Roza (new)

Roza | 216 comments Mod
i thik that my least favorite character changes. when haymich was mean to katniss he was but i did nt hate him at the end. i hated coin by the end and at some parts i hated peeta.

i must say that while i love her writing at some points i hated suzanne collins for the way that she made peeta in this boook

message 2: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca My least favs would be the obvious: Snow, Coin, the Peacekeepers . . .

I disliked Johanna for a long time, before I realized how awesome she was. I liked Prim, too, but her death didn't hit me the same way Finnick's did.

I love Peeta, mostly, throughout the sereies. Though sometimes I think he's too selfless. That sounds bad, doesn't it? But it's true. In the end, I just ended up liking Gale more, even if his behavior in Mockingjay was...questionable.

I've always loved Haymitch - I'm not excatly sure why. Maybe it's because he's so sarcastic, and that's how I am. He makes me laugh. (EX. "You've got as much charm as a dead slug." "While you were asleep...I ate your lunch.").

I love Katniss, but I felt sorry for her mostly. I admired her strength and cunning, though it seemed like the Capitol basically broke her in MJ. Can't say I blame her. I also love Finnick. Adored him in Catching Fire, even though was didn't know his backstory yet. So sad when he died. *tear*

message 3: by Roza (new)

Roza | 216 comments Mod
hahaha i agreee

message 4: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) tru truu. but I'll add... I don't like her mother coz she used to love her father n prim so much and left katniss wen she was in the most depressing situation. can't forgive her for that. I like Annie, I always felt like crying for her :/

message 5: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 41 comments i hate snow for bombing 12 i mean who does that to someones home, children, and i was sad when madge never came back

message 6: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) i hate coin for being a twofaced bitch!

message 7: by Roza (new)

Roza | 216 comments Mod
hahahha

message 8: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (betweenmypages) I think President Coin is my least favorite character

message 9: by Roza (new)

Roza | 216 comments Mod
yeah. i guess. yoiu would think that since we hate hwe so much she wold be in it more often huh??

message 10: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Well, some people's evil is just so obvious :o

I'm supprised Katniss didn't see Coin's true colors sooner. But i suppose she was kind of distracted

message 11: by Roza (new)

Roza | 216 comments Mod
yeah.

message 12: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) I don't like Snow. He is just a weird bad guy.

message 13: by Claire (new)

Claire I don't like katniss. i do but i hated the way she let peeta and gale hang around until she made her decision.

message 14: by Roza (new)

Roza | 216 comments Mod
yepp. she kinda leads them on but i dont think tha tshe means too. she had never had a boyfriend before so it was kinda confusing

message 15: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 41 comments yeahh i dont think it was really her fault. i mean she was kinda busy you know being the symbol for the rebels and all lol

message 16: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Ditto!

message 17: by Claire (new)

Claire yeah, but what was she thinking, still waiting for peeta AND kissing gale?

message 18: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca She was numb, and just wanted to feel something. But still, that's no reason to give Gale hope.

message 19: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) Yeah, I don't blame Gale for leaving her. Oh yeah, and telling Peeta she'd choose who she can't live widout in the end. gah

message 20: by Claire (new)

Claire I would have just gone solo after it all.

message 21: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 41 comments you know i really dont like plutarch much. he can be so dang annoying, and heartless at times too. I

message 22: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) I HATE SNOW AND COIN

message 23: by Tanavi (new)

Tanavi | 9 comments I don't like Snow AT ALL of course and I agree with whoever didn't like Plutarch. All he really cared about was winning.

message 24: by Hani (new)

Hani i hate snow n coin
dnt like gale tht much either

message 25: by Tanavi (new)

Tanavi | 9 comments what? why didn't you like Gale? was it because he got all voilent at the end?

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 7 comments i HATED Snow and Coin. Snow because he did all of those horrible things, tored peoples families apart and SO much worse. Plus he hijacked Peeta, which I can never forgive him for. Coin because, although she was smart, she killed the children to get rid of the war and was going to have too much power.