Have fun! discussion

General > Television

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (last edited Sep 13, 2010 12:46PM) (new)

Amy (steviemac14) | 104 comments did you see the show Pretty Little Liars?

message 2: by Amy (new)

Amy (steviemac14) | 104 comments or Star wars the clone wars

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) ive seen pretty little liars :)

have u seen ghost whisperer or vampire diares??

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 13, 2010 07:47PM) (new)

all i watch on tv is all at night and they are (listed from lowest to highest ratings)

#5 The Ellen DeGeneres Show!
#4 Wipout!
#3 American Idol!
#2 Americas Got Talent!
#1 Big Brother!

Braden A.K.A B-Ballin (b-ballin) Big brother is amazing!!!!!!!!
I like The amazing Race!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

the AMAZING RACE IS PRETTY GOOD and i cant believe big brother is going to have to end this WEDNSDAY!!!!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

i like lane and enzo...i have them together as my profile picture. but i really don't like hayden. but...i think he's going to win :(

Braden A.K.A B-Ballin (b-ballin) Ohhh my gosh i hate Enzo soo much!! Brittney deserves to be there!!!!!! Her Matt and Ragan!! And i want Lane to win!!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah i am REALLY hoping that lane will win if he cant win then my next hope would be enzo...cause I CANT STAND HAYDEN!!!! and yeah her Matt and Ragan should be there...

Antje གརས པཅ Parker I LOVE WIPEOUT!!!!!!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

wipeouts pretty good...and HILARIOUS

Antje གརས པཅ Parker GO YOUNG HOST!!

message 13: by Sara (new)

Sara im sarah from Iran and i cant see american television programs much but i really like 24 and im seeing it with youtube. im at season 6 but i heard that 24 has ended at season 8 is that trueeeeeeeee?

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) I love true blood and vampire diaries got them both on DVD and watch them repeatedly.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara wrote: "im sarah from Iran and i cant see american television programs much but i really like 24 and im seeing it with youtube. im at season 6 but i heard that 24 has ended at season 8 is that trueeeeeeeee?" yeah i think so

message 16: by Sara (new)

Sara thats sad ,but thanx anyways

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

your welcome :(

Antje གརས པཅ Parker BIG BANG THEORY!!

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) wipeouts hilarious!!!!!

Antje གརས པཅ Parker JOHN HENSON!!!!!

message 22: by Amy (new)

Amy (steviemac14) | 104 comments i dunno?

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

whats glee?

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

what???

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

HEY!

Antje གརས པཅ Parker Kurt Hummel (Chris Colfer) is a flamboyant singer who is bullied by the football team. In the pilot episode, Kurt auditions for the glee club by performing Mr. Cellophane from the musical Chicago.[34] Kurt comes out as gay to Mercedes in the episode "Acafellas",[35] and to his father in the following episode, "Preggers".[21] He joins the football team in order to impress his father, and helps McKinley High's failing team to win a game.[21] Kurt has a high vocal range, and self-identifies as a soprano singer.[36] He competes against Rachel for a solo on "Defying Gravity", but throws the high F note to save his father from being harassed over his sexuality.[12] Dismayed at never receiving solo songs, Kurt joins the Cheerios along with Mercedes.[28] Kurt has a crush on Finn, and hopes if Finn breaks up with Quinn, he will turn to Kurt for comfort.[32] He is aware that Rachel also has feelings for Finn, and attempts to sabotage her chances with him by giving her a bad makeover. Because of his over-zealous and some times over the top feelings for Finn, at Parent's Night, Kurt set his dad up with Finn's Mom. Kurt's hopes are to be able to spend more time with Finn, which makes Finn feel uncomfortable. In the episode Theatricality, the Hudsons move into the Hummels’ house. Finn gets mad at Kurt for decorating their room and says some offensive words to Kurt about his sexuality. Kurt's father is furious and reprimands Finn by throwing him out. http://www.daemonstv.com/wp-content/u...

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

YES GLEE.....WHAT IS IT I MUST KNOW!!!!

Antje གརས པཅ Parker Glee is a musical comedy-drama television series that airs on Fox in the United States. It focuses on a high school show choir (a modern glee club) called "New Directions", at the fictional William McKinley High School in Lima, Ohio. The pilot episode of the show was broadcast after American Idol on May 19, 2009, and the first season began airing on September 9, 2009. On September 21, 2009, Fox officially gave the series a full-season pick-up. Glee aired its mid-season finale on December 9, 2009 and returned from a four-month hiatus on April 13, 2010, picking up the remaining nine episodes of the season. The spring premiere had an estimated 13.7 million viewers, nearly doubling in followers on its return. It was renewed for a second season, which is scheduled to begin on September 21, 2010, and will feature three new cast members.[1] On May 23, 2010, it was announced that Glee had been picked up for a third season.[2]

The show's creators, Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk and Ian Brennan, first conceived Glee as a film. Murphy selects the series' music, aiming to maintain a balance between show tunes and chart hits. Songs covered in the show are released through the iTunes Store during the week of broadcast, and a series of Glee albums has been initiated by Columbia Records, beginning with Glee: The Music, Volume 1, which was released on November 2, 2009. The music of Glee has been a commercial success, with over seven million digital sales.

The show has received mostly positive reviews from critics and viewers. The series won the 2010 Golden Globe Award for Best Television Series—Musical or Comedy and received three additional nominations for Best Actress (Lea Michele), Best Actor (Matthew Morrison), and Best Supporting Actress (Jane Lynch). The show won a People's Choice Award for Favorite New TV Comedy in 2010. Its first season also earned a Peabody Award. It received a comedy writing award at the Just for Laughs conference in Montreal in July 2010.[3] It won four Emmy Awards including Outstanding Supporting Actress – Jane Lynch, Outstanding Guest Actor for Neil Patrick Harris and Outstanding Direction of a Comedy Series for Ryan Murphy's direction of the pilot episode. It was also nominated for 15 other Emmy Awards, including Outstanding Comedy Series, Outstanding Actress – (Lea Michele), Outstanding Actor – (Matthew Morrison), Outstanding Supporting Actor – (Chris Colfer), Outstanding Guest Actress – Kristin Chenoweth, and Outstanding Guest Actor for Mike O'Malley. It also received one writing nomination and one other nomination for directing.
http://gleefan.net/wp-content/uploads...

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

wow cool

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

ok...are they good'?

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

ok

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) I love glee just got it on dvd. :D

message 37: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) nope, but i love Doctor Who!! it's British.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) I love Doctor Who, its amazing. new series with matt smith is awesome n i love merlin currently watchin season 3. i'm in england n its just come out here

message 39: by Kiele (last edited Sep 26, 2010 05:39AM) (new)

Kiele Marston (kielemarston) I love Ghost Whisperer and Glee! And I've never seen Doctor What is it about?

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) you've never seen doctor who???
its about a time lord who travels throughout time in a big flying box called a tardis and fights lots of different aliens to save the planet.
Its so good.

message 41: by Kiele (new)

Kiele Marston (kielemarston) Sounds really cool! I'll have to watch it!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) it is its amazing

message 43: by Kiele (new)

Kiele Marston (kielemarston) Like what channel/s does it come on?

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) BBC

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Vampire Diaries and Chuck!

message 46: by Zoha (new)

Zoha (sunnysideuplollipop) | 574 comments Vampire Diaries.