The Help Group discussion

School > **Help with School**

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) make a new topic and ask away

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Lots of kids at my school are piccking on the Special Ed kids. Should puck the bullies in the nose, mouth, or should I kicked them in the stomach? Yes, I am violent

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Those are all incredibly cliché. e3e
Don't go about picking fights. It's not worth the trouble you'll get in.
Story; my friend got sent to the school psychologist because they thought he had a violence issue.
Tell them to lay off. Tell them to go die in a hole or whatever. If they start beating you, you have every right to find a teacher, show them your bruises/cuts/whatever and have the bully be expelled. Yes. That's a possibility.

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Taylor | 62 comments Unfortunately that is a common issue in every school. I agree with Iviana, stand up to the bullies but without actually fighting. Ask them if they feel any better now they have successfully bullied the easiest kids within the school.

And if they dare touch you? Well they are screwed. You can take it one step further once you report it to the teacher, depending on their age, you could report them to the police. *Evil smiles*

That normally stops bullies or at least the bulk of them.

message 5: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) | 367 comments Mod
Or what I do is stop them with intellegence. They wont know what it is. Just explain, very complicatedly, that what their doing is wrong and to grow up. Make 'em feel stupid without you actually saying it. They'lll just walk away cuz they wont know what else to do.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Pehaps you can just ignore them, I know it's what everybody says, but it usually works. For some twisted reason, the bullies want you to get all worked up. So, if you discontinue giving them what they want, they'll probably leave you alone. But if that doesn't work, use Andy's suggestion, it's what I do if the strategy mentioned above doesn't work.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) Hi, I'm Cissi. I'm writing a research paper on The World of Harry Potter vs The World of Greek Mythology, and I was wondering if anyone knew of some sort of equivalent to the Dumbledore's Army. Help?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Perhaps it could be the sides when Poseidon and Hera locked up Zeus in a chair? Or maybe how Hades dislikes being the King of the Underworld?

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) Perfect! Thank you so much. :)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow, really? Well, your welcome!

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) :) Really.. How are you?

message 12: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 181 comments My mom says if someone calls you a nasty name tell them "I've been called worse by better." then walk away. It should take them a minute to figure it out, and all the while you are out of the situation.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) Haha, that's awesome. Mind if I use that sometime?
Oh, and your name..."Scourge", as in from "The Black Tattoo"?

message 14: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 181 comments Yea, go ahead! ^^
No. It's from Erin Hunter's series Warriors. It's about cats.
Call me Feather.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) Darn. :) But that series isn't bad, is it? I've heard good things.

message 16: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 181 comments No, no! It's one of my favorites! XD
FeatherShine to be exact but... yea. Call me Feather.

message 18: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 181 comments :)

message 20: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 181 comments XD

message 21: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

So you decided you are going to keep it? :)

message 22: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 181 comments Yup! :)

message 23: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

Cool :)

message 25: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 181 comments :) It suits me.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) It sounds like it. As long as you like it, keep it.

message 27: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 181 comments That my juggalette name now! XD

message 29: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 181 comments ^^

message 31: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 181 comments XD

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) Haha, I love smiley faces.

message 33: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 181 comments Me to... *sigh*

message 35: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

Feather(Lyla) wrote: ":) It suits me."

Well feathers are soft, by music and language you are not, feathers are light, you're kinda dark, and feathers come from birds. You're not from a bird (at least I don't think you are) >.<

message 36: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 181 comments haha! idk, it just does somehow! XP

message 38: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

Feather(Lyla) wrote: "haha! idk, it just does somehow! XP"

Mmhmm, suure it mdoes :P lol

message 39: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 181 comments It's changed now. It's Switch, because I switch personalities often. SwitchBlade in full.

message 40: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

Wow...serious?

message 41: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 181 comments Yup. Also same as Blue, I'm being haunted by a demon dog of my creation...

message 42: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

>.< wow. Did you try flicking it on the nose with a rolled up newspaper?

message 43: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 181 comments lolz, hahahahahahaha! It's not that simple!
He gave me my name. He came to me as I was sobbing in the coner in pitch darkness. He told me he could help me, and I let him. Suddenly, I picked up a sketch book and scribbled almost randomly an amazing picture of a demonic dog. I can post him on my GR photos if you want to see him.

message 44: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

Sure :S

message 45: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 181 comments You don't beleive me? I'm not lying.

message 46: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

I know, I'm just not sure if I want to see it but I'm intrigued!

message 47: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 181 comments It's not gorey. I was surprised it wasn't after going back to look at it. It's just some strange snake-like, long-legged wolf.

message 48: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

Ok Just put it up quick before I have a heart attack :P

message 49: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 181 comments I'm putting up two. One i had meant to put up before- Creature, as well as the new one.

message 50: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 181 comments Both posted. They are hard to see, since my Ipod takes tiny pictures.

« previous 1