The Help Group discussion

Love > **Love Help**

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) make a new topic and ask away

message 2: by Logan (last edited Mar 17, 2011 10:52AM) (new)

Logan M | 6 comments I have a question. How do you let someone know that you like them?

message 3: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) | 367 comments Mod
Still asking after I gave a perfect example...

message 4: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) Well, from experience *winky face*, most girls don't like it when you exaggerate stories to impress them. They also don't like it when try to be all cool and when someone accuses you of liking them you deny it. They want you to be kind, bold, and gentle. Also, you can't care what anyone thinks about if you like them, so if you're in class and someone taunts you about liking her then you deny it and later tell her you really do like her she'll think you're a jerk. Just be nice, and kind. Don't force anything on her, and if she's a decent girl she'll either say she likes you too or reject you kindly. Not saying it will hurt any less, but at least you're not humiliated. If she rejects you rudely, MOVE ON! She's a biotch.

message 5: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

Hehe So true. I once tried to get a girl. Holy crap she was a BITCH! She was the definition of bitch! She spread rumors about me and had the vice principal tell me off! Sorry, off topic. Anyway tell us what this girl is like.

message 6: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) Lol Andy. Sounds like Valentina. Bleh.

message 7: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 181 comments My friend Krista tried to get a boy. ^^ She failed epicly. She wrote on a sheet of paper, "will you date me? Check yes or no"
And he checked no, walked over to her, crumpled the paper and called her dirty names. XD

message 8: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

......do you always tell personal stuff online? O.o

message 9: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 181 comments It wasn't personal. ^^ and it was just an example of a jerk at school. XP

message 10: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

Lol I know but still what if Krista saw that? Would she be happy you put that online?

message 11: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 181 comments Lol, I don't care! XP I mess with her all the time. She'll get over it.
Actually, I don't really like her, but she follows me around like a puppy. :\

message 12: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

Oh right, forgot Krista was the puppygirl. I'm getting them all mixed up.

message 13: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 181 comments lol, it shouldn't be that hard. >.< I dnt have very many friends...
-Death(my only close friend besides you Andy. :) ))
-Skull
-Blue
-Yoana
-Krista... kinda...
-Gracie/Flower

message 14: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

Lol I've met death and heard of krista and skull before and despise blue, but the other two I ain't heard of yet

message 15: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 181 comments Yoana and Gracie are on my FaceBook. :) I have pics. XD

message 16: by Logan (new)

Logan M | 6 comments Katherine wrote: "Well, from experience *winky face*, most girls don't like it when you exaggerate stories to impress them. They also don't like it when try to be all cool and when someone accuses you of liking them..."

What if I really like the girl, and she thinks I'm scum, and I can't move on?

message 17: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

Dont turn to suicide like me...

message 18: by Logan (new)

Logan M | 6 comments Oookaay...

message 19: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

don't ask how I've lasted so long...

message 20: by Logan (new)

Logan M | 6 comments Hey, I have a question for you, Andy Suicide. If you turned to suicide, why are you still alive and well right now?

message 21: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

I attempted lots. Duh -.-