The Help Group discussion

Challenges > **Help with Challenges**

Comments Showing 1-50 of 78 (78 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) Just make a new topic and ask away

message 2: by Regina (new)

Regina Hunter (sova) Ok, confused about the entry, but happy to be the first here!

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) make a new tred

message 4: by Regina (new)

Regina Hunter (sova) sweet

message 5: by Logan (new)

Logan M | 6 comments How do I stop someone from bullying me?

message 6: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) | 367 comments Mod
Well you can try outwitting them. Use big words to explain to them what they are doing is wrong. I do that often and while they're trying to figure out what I said I walk away. Or you can be a snitch. Or fight back. I have used all of these techniques. All work well :)

message 7: by Logan (new)

Logan M | 6 comments Thanks.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Depends on the kind of bullying. Cyberbullying = Tell them to get a life :) or show me what they're saying. I can deal with them. :3 Physical = Fight back. Verbal = again, what are they saying?

Or: "It's sad, really. You have to go and attempt to put someone down just to feel good about yourself. You're just some sort of insecure little shit. In fact, I feel kinda sorry for you."

message 9: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) Ivi, I used that last one (In quotations) it doesn't work. They just laugh and they say: "Insecure? What do I have to be insecure about? At least I have friends." And then I get violent, usually biting or punching. If it's a dude then kicking.
:P But that's just the bitches at my school.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Kat, stay calm. :) "You're insecure about your appearance, seeing as you seek to make fun of my own in order to make yourself feel good. I've got friends, too. They're right over *point* there."

message 11: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) Lol kay

message 12: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 181 comments Lol XD

message 13: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) I'm a violent chika

message 14: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 181 comments Yea, noticed. :) I used to be... I hate getting in trouble with adults though, that's why I calmed down a bit. I hate it because there are those days when you RLY wanna punch someone in the face...

message 15: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

Lol somedays I actually used to do that alot >.<

message 16: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 181 comments Lol, I just HATE adults... I don't like getting in trouble... :\

message 17: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

No one does but there are times when ya just gotta accept it. Or enjoy it. Or both ;)

message 18: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 181 comments I'm kinda afraid of adults... Actually I just don't trust anybody... Except you- and Death sometimes. ^^

message 19: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

Lol but you trust your mom. You've made that quite obvious. But us two it's obvious why you trust us. We're awesome! Lol

message 20: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 181 comments Actually, I don't trust my mom sometimes. I'm still very afraid because she said she didn't like my hatchet necklace and she didn't like my music. She mentioned cencoring(sp) my music... >.>

message 21: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

Oh.... Well she's a mom shes supposed to be a bit concerned about you :/

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

K.A.T (Kismeted Analeptic Tafia) wrote: "I'm a violent chika"

So am I! :D

message 23: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 181 comments Andy wrote: "Oh.... Well she's a mom shes supposed to be a bit concerned about you :/"

She found my blade, took it away... Piss me off...

message 24: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

Lol don't worry. I'll bring a few dozen when I come. Let's see if she can find 'em all ;)

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

^ *likes*

message 26: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

Lol thanks

message 27: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 181 comments Haha my blade had six chips in it, making it sharp as hell! XD
I loved that thing!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

... So what did you use it for?

message 29: by Lyla (last edited Mar 29, 2011 08:57AM) (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 181 comments Raided my mom's stuff so I could have a blade for 'cutting'(myself) and for self defense. After a while I relised 'cutting' was doing me no good and I showed my mom the scars. I didn't tell her that I stole her blade. *snicker*
I started shredding fabric and used the blade to start a tear- which was something better to do then 'cutting'. Last weekend when Death was over mom must have been listening in on our conversations and after we left the house to go walking she probably snatched it. :\

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

That sucks. :/ I just draw stuff with scissors on my arm. I drew the Dark Mark once. ^^

message 31: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 181 comments she also took my broken mirror... grrrr...

message 32: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

Wow...

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Why?!

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Frege wrote: "That sucks. :/ I just draw stuff with scissors on my arm. I drew the Dark Mark once. ^^"

... A homemade dark mark? ;P

message 35: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 29, 2011 09:13AM) (new)

No. I was doing it during math. ;) The person beside me (his name is Jason) already thought before that I was crazy because I told him to get a tattoo on his arm that says, 'spqr'. He just stared at me as if I was insane. ^^

message 36: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 181 comments What's a 'Dark Mark'? I'm confused... (I might kno it, just not the term.)

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

[image error]

[image error]

message 38: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 181 comments Oh, okay. XD

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Frege wrote: "No. I was doing it during math. ;) The person beside me (his name is Jason) already thought before that I was crazy because I told him to get a tattoo on his arm that says, 'spqr'. He just stared a..."

D'awww. I drew a homemade dark mark on my arm with a sharpie. One of my teachers gave me a weird look during conservatory.

message 40: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

LMAO HAHAHAHA!!

message 41: by Lyla (last edited Mar 29, 2011 09:50AM) (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 181 comments lolz. I get weird looks when I wear my hatchet necklace at school. Me and Death get questions like, "Are you in a gang?", "Is that an ICP chain?". haha! THAT is funny...

message 42: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

LMAO that IS funny :)

message 43: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 181 comments haha I've gotten over being worried they know I'm a juggalette. We had a knew teacher for P.E. who asked us to say a little about ourselves. My speach was: "My name is Michelle. My friends call me Lyla. My favorite color's black. And I'm a juggalette!"
Death's was, "I'm Caroline. I don't like a lot of things. I hate a lot of things and I'm a juggalette"

message 44: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

LMAO WOW! Hehe, hey gotta go to lunch. I'll text ya k babe?

message 45: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 181 comments Kk. Love you. :)

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

People stare at me 'coz I wear a fedora, hipster glasses, and a tie to school. But the last part stopped, 'coz someone started copying me. Now, I wear a stash tied around my neck. People stare at me. I'm known as the school hipster. BUT I'M NOT ONE. GOSH.

message 47: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 181 comments Are you a dude???

message 48: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 181 comments No, duh. But a tie to school???

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

I did it to be different. So now I wear some sort of scarf, and I tie it around my neck.
I'm crazy, kay?

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

My fedora and me (last Christmas):

« previous 1