The Help Group discussion

Chat

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) Just chat

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

ok so skool was slow 2day, and i felt like pulling my hair out!!!!!

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) I am so happy i'm not in school anymore

message 4: by Regina (new)

Regina Hunter (sova) Was just looking at Group Picture, feels juicy. Right now it's storm in NY. Thunder and lightning, few times truck next to my house. Gave me few ideas of the story.
Can't wait till college starts.
My my, what a mass of thoughts, oh well!

message 5: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) | 367 comments Mod
Sadly I have the fourth highest post number in the group. What's sad is i have 5 posts, well, 6 now I guess. No one apparently needs help..yet..

Aurora Serenity  Sildatke (usagitsukinobunbun) Andy wrote: "Sadly I have the fourth highest post number in the group. What's sad is i have 5 posts, well, 6 now I guess. No one apparently needs help..yet.."

Don't be sad :p it's all good, I still have fun.

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) yeah don't be sad

message 8: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) | 367 comments Mod
I didn't say that I was sad, just that the circumstances are sad. Sad as in pathetic.

message 10: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Taylor | 62 comments Hmm... There is a kids section in this group but no family section/folder thing? Anyone know where I would suggest this type of thing?

Aurora Serenity  Sildatke (usagitsukinobunbun) Michelle wrote: "Hmm... There is a kids section in this group but no family section/folder thing? Anyone know where I would suggest this type of thing?"

Hmm. I don't know... maybe we should have a suggestion thread for these types of things? I'd say just give a heads up that you're going to make a topic for it and see where it goes (at worst it will be deleted?). Otherwise, maybe, ask one of the mods to make a section?

message 12: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Taylor | 62 comments Sharon wrote: "Hmm. I don't know... maybe we should have a suggestion thread for these types of things? I'd say just give a heads up that you're going to make a topic for it and see where it goes (at worst it will be deleted?). Otherwise, maybe, ask one of the mods to make a section?"

Thanks Sharon. Good idea.