The Help Group discussion

Welcome

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) Welcome everyone to the gourp

message 2: by Regina (new)

Regina Hunter (sova) Hi and haha ME FIRST!!!!

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) welcome Owlm

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

hi guys!!!

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) welcome Prabhjot

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) Welcome Marissa

message 8: by Regina (new)

Regina Hunter (sova) (Ok more people) HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, (bow) welcome, make yourself at home (don't forget that u not thou). (Gooooooooddddd MOOOD today!)

Aurora Serenity  Sildatke (usagitsukinobunbun) Howdy Y’all, I’m Sharon. I was invited to join this group so I thought, ‘why not?’I don’t know if this is the right place, or if there is a place, to post about yourself, but I figured that since this is the ‘welcome’ post than this is a better place than any to post about yourself and get to know others better :)

So, a little about me:
I’m 19, I currently live in Australia (please don’t imagine me speaking with a really twangy Australian accent. As I come from South Australia, I don’t have a full blown accent. Please and thank you :P ) I’m moving to the UK in four weeks (first time out of the country ever!) and I’m so excited. I’m going to be living there for two years on a working visa and I hope to someday live there permanently. I love to read and I one day hope to be a professional writer.
I hope to be as active as possible but that may be a little difficult until I get settled in the UK.
And I absolutely <3 True Blood.

message 10: by Regina (new)

Regina Hunter (sova) *clam clap* wow finally someone exciting! Welcome. Or is it im just hyper on Monday? Never mind enjoy that helpfulness of the help group!

Aurora Serenity  Sildatke (usagitsukinobunbun) Owlm wrote: "*clam clap* wow finally someone exciting! Welcome. Or is it im just hyper on Monday? Never mind enjoy that helpfulness of the help group!"

Because its...It's just another manic Monday
I wish it was Sunday
'Cause that's my funday
My I don't have to runday
It's just another manic Monday *sings out of tune*
Nope, I guess everyones just a little hyper on a Monday :P

message 12: by Regina (new)

Regina Hunter (sova) I have fun everyday. Just get me cookies and karaoke later!

message 13: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Taylor | 62 comments Hi everyone,

I'm Michelle, a crazy Scotish girl living down under. I love to read, write, draw anything that's not real. Not big on romance either. But I love my cartoons, especially TMNT, avatar, teen titans, etc.

I currently work in a Liquor shop for the local Woolies and am also currently undertaking a bachelor of Design and Technology Education. Which is just a really fancy way of saying I'll be a woodwork teacher. XD

Soo... I do realize I have been posting all over the place before actually introducing myself but... better late then never, right? ^^;

message 14: by Regina (new)

Regina Hunter (sova) Yep... welcome to the family!

message 15: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Taylor | 62 comments Thanks! :D

Aurora Serenity  Sildatke (usagitsukinobunbun) Michelle wrote: "Hi everyone,

I'm Michelle, a crazy Scotish girl living down under. I love to read, write, draw anything that's not real. Not big on romance either. But I love my cartoons, especially TMNT, avata..."

Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccchhhhhhhhheeeeeeelllllllllllllllleeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Hi :D

message 18: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Taylor | 62 comments Sharon wrote: "Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccchhhhhhhhheeeeeeelllllllllllllllleeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Hi Sharon. XD

message 19: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Taylor | 62 comments Marissa "one of the crazy five" wrote: "hey"

Hi! *Waves*

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Ho! I'm Abigail! I'm so glad that I joined this group, cause I hsve a major question.

Aurora Serenity  Sildatke (usagitsukinobunbun) ABIGAIL-FREGE PERSON! wrote: "Ho! I'm Abigail! I'm so glad that I joined this group, cause I hsve a major question."

Hi Abigail, welcome to the group. Sorry for my late welcoming, usually I'm more active than this but I'm leaving my country in two days and have been so busy organising things that I haven't had time for the internet.

Please excuse Andy's cynicism; there aren't many active members of this group so sometimes we go through dry spells (like now for instance). But if you post any questions you have, I for one, will always try my best to answer them as quick as possible (which may take a little while longer than it usually would, seeing how I'm moving soon).

Welcome, and I hope we can help you with anything you’re having problems with.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

:) Thank you for that warm welcome. I look forward to answering questions, though I doubt a twelve year old is gonna be much. Today, I'm getting surgery too. And I'm terrified.

Aurora Serenity  Sildatke (usagitsukinobunbun) ABIGAIL-FREGE PERSON! wrote: ":) Thank you for that warm welcome. I look forward to answering questions, though I doubt a twelve year old is gonna be much. Today, I'm getting surgery too. And I'm terrified."

Never think of yourself as inferior regardless of how young, or old, you think you may be; you'll be surprised at what you can achieve that way.
It must be pretty tough going into surgery but my best advice to you is to think positive - the world is yours to create with your thoughts.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

It is, but its not new. I had surgery last year. This year, I'm having surgery to undo what they did last year. XD

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) HALLO. I'M TOO LAZY TO FULLY INTRO MYSELF SO WHATEVER.
I LOVE HOW THE ONLY RULE IS TO BE NICE.
KHAY.
YES, THIS IS IN ALL CAPS. DID YOU KNOW THAT'S A BAND? I'M SO HIGH OF MENTOS RIGHT NOW NOT REALLY.

This message is brought to you by WoGmail via the Information Superhighway.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

IVI!

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) FREGEY~

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

IVI~

message 30: by Sarah Jo. (new)

Sarah Jo. (sprinkles4cookies) Well. ↑ That's how I got here.
Hey everyone! I'm Sarah Jo.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

AYAYA! SARAH!
DID YOU GET THE EMAIL?

message 32: by Sarah Jo. (new)

Sarah Jo. (sprinkles4cookies) I DID!!! I ~lOvEd~ IT!!! xD

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

:D AYAY! DID YA UPLOAD IT?

message 34: by Sarah Jo. (new)

Sarah Jo. (sprinkles4cookies) It wont =(

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

:(

message 36: by Sarah Jo. (new)

Sarah Jo. (sprinkles4cookies) I know it stinks. I'm working on it though so there's some hope. =)

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Hola Gente, me allmo Megan Blum. Me gustaria aprender quien la lata bienvenido gente en a Help Group FULL OF A DEATH TOPIC! Sure we can help them but they aren't coming back and most of us no that, we can help the people of the loss ones, sure! But we cant bring them back.

message 39: by Luz (new)

Luz hey i'm Luz

message 40: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) | 367 comments Mod
Hello and welcome to the group.

message 41: by Luz (new)

Luz thanks :)

message 42: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

We have 53 members in this group and 36 of them have absolutly no posts. We have some still unresolved issues that would probobly be nice to start finishing up. I'm sure some of you can help..

message 44: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

Welcome. Any friend of "Iviana"'s is a friend of mine :)

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) .... you know, my name's on my profile, and on my website. ->-

message 46: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

Yeah, all I know is I know your profile name. I never really looked at the rest of it. Sorry

message 47: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

Wow, no one here needs help now! For like over a month!

message 48: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 181 comments hai... >.>

message 49: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) Hailo. I joined yestermorn.

message 50: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

Lol, that's great :) we always welcome new membors, as you have seen I'm sure, so have fun. You can talk about almost anything you want :D

« previous 1