Terminalcoffee discussion

General Fuckery > have you tried google scribe yet?

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments i started with 'I' and this is what google scribe did with it: In the case of the disappearing croc print leather belt with a silver spoon in his mouth and his heart was not in the same way as the first step to doing all this and more on Facebook in the album named after the famous TV show in the next few years ago and I have been a number of different

http://www.npr.org/blogs/waitwait/201...

looking at the comments it apparently likes to talk about disappearing croc print leather belts with silver spoons.

message 2: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) It's very weird.

message 3: by Phoenix (new)

Phoenix (phoenixapb) | 1619 comments Well, I won't be using that little gem from Google that's for sure.

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments Yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away from the city centre and the beach.

What the world needs now is a good idea to have a look at the new version of their software to prospective customers.

message 5: by Jim (new)

Jim | 6485 comments Barb wrote: "I'm very confused."

Are ya just saying Barb?

message 6: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments i'm confused with the other two groups of patients with a history of the world and the world of the living room and dining room with a view

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments Heh.

message 8: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan Lopez | 4728 comments I think I shall use the product professionally monitored and managed by the U. S. Department of Energy instead of the usual methods like writing.

message 9: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments A friend of mine got these results:
"Some days are just around the corner from the right side of the road."

"The key to success is to be used in the present."

"Sweet mother of god that is so important to the success of the project."

"This little light of mine eyes is not tears of sadness and loss of the season."

"Y'all come back now, I have a lot of people."

"Baby, I was born to a mother who is a member of the Board of Directors."
--
I'd also like to add that I started the "get thee to a nunnery" line, but instead got the suggestion "Get thee to a summer camp for children with special needs and their families in the area."

ANd for the Monty Python fans:

Your mother... was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries and the other is a new and improved version of the Macromedia Flash Player.

message 10: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments Rolling Stones edition:

You can't always get what you want but... you can not print this page this way.

You can't always get what you want but if you try sometimes you just might find... you get a premium membership.

If you start me up
If you start me up I'll be there for you to keep track of the latest patent information and trends analysis of pesticide residues in food and drink.

Wild wild horses could not drag me away from the city centre and the beach

Here comes your nineteenth nervous breakdown and was hospitalized for a week or so ago

Goodbye Ruby Teusday who could hang a name on you
when you change with every new day
Still... Life with an accent on the first day of the week in TV shows

Let's spend the night... in the city of New York City Area Directory of All Stores International Sites & Affiliates.
Now I need you more than... you do not have to be a member of the Board of Directors of the Company.

Hey! You! Get off of my... feet.

It's down to me/the change has come/she's under my...hood and I do not know what to do.

You should have heard her just... as much as possible

jumping jack flash... game gambling entertainment vegas online

I can't get no...tified when listings come on the market.

She blew my nose and then she... was a member of the Board of Directors of the Company and the Company shall be entitled to a refund of the purchase price.

message 11: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Lobstergirl | 24265 comments Mod
Inane. Are we supposed to think this is more than just an idiotic time waster? It's enough to drive you to Bing.

message 12: by Harry (new)

Harry  (harry_harry) | 226 comments I like big butts and I cannot lie, you other brothers and sisters in Christ who are joined by a number of different ways to get the best deal for this Single Family House in the Big Apple.

message 13: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments When I tried the Sisters of Mercy lyrics it filled them in fine. I guess somebody's a Leonard Cohen fan.

message 14: by Sarah (last edited Sep 15, 2010 07:37AM) (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments Nice. Poor slithey tobes are nowhere to be seen.

message 15: by Pat (new)

Pat (patb37) I tried it. I don't get it.
What is the point?

It isn't interesting or amusing or helpful.