Outlander Series discussion

Archived > Echo Paperback Questions

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (last edited Sep 12, 2010 10:17PM) (new)

Jessica Vaile (jessnic) | 33 comments I had a question about the paperback green slime version of Echo... I heard through an Outlander chat that some of the continuity errors were changed in the paperback release. Can anyone confirm that? I was most bugged by the part where Jamie saw William and said it was the first time since he was 12, but had seen him at the beginning of the book and the end of ABOSSA as an adult.

Second when Jamie is wondering if Ian noticed the resemblance between him and Willie (same scene), when clearly Ian had to know who he was when he took him to the Hunter's and Ian brought Willie the claw from "Bear Killer".

I was just curious if those were cleared up at all, and if so did it make it easier to read? I think it would have been a great opportunity to get some different emotion from Jamie, other than just the "I haven't seen him" shock that we already had happen.

Other than that I didn't notice much I had an issue with, I'm sure if I tried to write a book it would have a whole lot more errors than that. LOL

Thanks!!

Jessica

message 2: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Vaile (jessnic) | 33 comments Anyone...? :-)

message 3: by Wendy F, biblioholic (new)

Wendy F (blessedwannab) | 3151 comments I only have the hardback so I have no idea. To be honest, I didn't really pay attention to errors that closely in the hardback.