The 39 Clues ROX!!! discussion

Roleplay > Plz join

Comments Showing 1-50 of 137 (137 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I want to have an active rp, and seeing as no one has posted in your Rp Folder sence Aug 20, I would be happy if you joined, it's the only other group on my profile

message 2: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, THE LUCIANS SHALL DESTROY ALL! Or win.. Winning's good too. (new)

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 4789 comments Mod
???

message 4: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, THE LUCIANS SHALL DESTROY ALL! Or win.. Winning's good too. (new)

:(

Not cool.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

...that was...odd

message 6: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, THE LUCIANS SHALL DESTROY ALL! Or win.. Winning's good too. (new)

i don't like people making a WHOLE NEW TOPIC for SPAM!! THAT'S LIkE 500 TIMES WORSE!!! DX<

message 7: by Karla, Janus will rule all, by the power of music and art. ;) (new)

Karla | 3310 comments Mod
Shame. :(

message 8: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, THE LUCIANS SHALL DESTROY ALL! Or win.. Winning's good too. (new)

Yeah.... SAVITA!

message 9: by Karla, Janus will rule all, by the power of music and art. ;) (new)

♫♥Selena♥♫ wrote: "Yeah.... SAVITA!"

What? What are you talking about? Savita's not even here.

message 10: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, THE LUCIANS SHALL DESTROY ALL! Or win.. Winning's good too. (new)

Yeah, well, she and Baba (frege) made that ad for their Harry Potter group. Remember/

message 11: by Karla, Janus will rule all, by the power of music and art. ;) (new)

Um. No. But I'll take your word for it.

message 12: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, THE LUCIANS SHALL DESTROY ALL! Or win.. Winning's good too. (new)

okay... lol. xD

message 13: by Karla, Janus will rule all, by the power of music and art. ;) (new)

Lol.

message 14: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, THE LUCIANS SHALL DESTROY ALL! Or win.. Winning's good too. (new)

WHOOPEDY DOO!

message 15: by Karla, Janus will rule all, by the power of music and art. ;) (new)

WHOOPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 16: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, THE LUCIANS SHALL DESTROY ALL! Or win.. Winning's good too. (new)

Cushion. :) /fart noise

message 17: by Karla, Janus will rule all, by the power of music and art. ;) (new)

Hahaha. :D

message 18: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, THE LUCIANS SHALL DESTROY ALL! Or win.. Winning's good too. (new)

:)) i'm SOO BORED!! THREE DAY WEEKEND!! happy thanksgiving. <3

message 19: by Karla, Janus will rule all, by the power of music and art. ;) (new)

Happy Thanksgiving Selena!! I got a 3 day weekend too. :D

message 20: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, THE LUCIANS SHALL DESTROY ALL! Or win.. Winning's good too. (new)

Lol. nah, my thanksgiving is in November. ROFLMAO

message 21: by Karla, Janus will rule all, by the power of music and art. ;) (new)

:( How lame! :)

message 22: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, THE LUCIANS SHALL DESTROY ALL! Or win.. Winning's good too. (new)

LOLOL.. xDd Well, we get a 4 day weekend, so heh. :)

message 23: by Karla, Janus will rule all, by the power of music and art. ;) (new)

:P Why did you say you had Thanksgiving anyway? I was wondering about that because I thought you lived in the U.S. Lol.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

(Selena is supposed to read this) Selena you are awesome!

message 25: by Karla, Janus will rule all, by the power of music and art. ;) (new)

Matthew wrote: "(Selena is supposed to read this) Selena you are awesome!"

Why......?

message 26: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, THE LUCIANS SHALL DESTROY ALL! Or win.. Winning's good too. (new)

Hailey wrote: ":P Why did you say you had Thanksgiving anyway? I was wondering about that because I thought you lived in the U.S. Lol."

No, I just told YOU happy thanksgiving, since i heard it was a Canadian thanks giving.. ;DD

@Matthew- THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! But... Why do you say that??? xDDD <3 Thanks, so are you. And Hailey, too... :))

message 27: by Karla, Janus will rule all, by the power of music and art. ;) (new)

Thanks and Lol. You're awesome too. :D

message 28: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, THE LUCIANS SHALL DESTROY ALL! Or win.. Winning's good too. (new)

Lol.. thanks. xDD and, do i have to have a reason why I'm awesome??? xDD

message 29: by Karla, Janus will rule all, by the power of music and art. ;) (new)

Of course.You're random and funny. Awesome-ness! Do I? <:-l

message 30: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, THE LUCIANS SHALL DESTROY ALL! Or win.. Winning's good too. (new)

Yeah... xDDD You are just so... You. :)

message 31: by Karla, Janus will rule all, by the power of music and art. ;) (last edited Oct 23, 2010 07:42PM) (new)

I hope that's a compliment...? Lol.

message 32: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, THE LUCIANS SHALL DESTROY ALL! Or win.. Winning's good too. (new)

it is.. It is a compliment of the highest degree... :)

message 33: by Karla, Janus will rule all, by the power of music and art. ;) (new)

Good. I'm happy now. =D.

message 34: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, THE LUCIANS SHALL DESTROY ALL! Or win.. Winning's good too. (new)

xDD

message 35: by Karla, Janus will rule all, by the power of music and art. ;) (new)

=D !!!!!!

message 36: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, THE LUCIANS SHALL DESTROY ALL! Or win.. Winning's good too. (new)

Wow... So, i feel all weirded out... facebook hackers scare me...

message 37: by Karla, Janus will rule all, by the power of music and art. ;) (new)

What? Someone hacked your Facebook account or something?

message 38: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, THE LUCIANS SHALL DESTROY ALL! Or win.. Winning's good too. (new)

No, my friends. it was his cousin. LOL. he tried to read what his cousin put, but she dragged him away and now he has rug burn on his knee.. O__O Lol.. And, yeah.. Haha.. I'm bored.

message 39: by Karla, Janus will rule all, by the power of music and art. ;) (new)

Wow. That's really weird.

message 40: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, THE LUCIANS SHALL DESTROY ALL! Or win.. Winning's good too. (new)

MHMM. And a few days ago, sh said: "HEY SELENA HOW DID YOU KNOW IT WAS ME? YOU BROKE MY DISGUISE!!! " xDD

message 41: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) YOU GUYS

message 42: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, THE LUCIANS SHALL DESTROY ALL! Or win.. Winning's good too. (new)

WHAT!! GEEZ!! Caps lock is DANGEROUS TO MY HEALTH!!! ROFLMAO! I ONLY HAVE TWO DAYS TO LIVE!!! ONE!!! -DIES-

message 43: by Karla, Janus will rule all, by the power of music and art. ;) (new)

Josephine wrote: "YOU GUYS"

First of all: WHAT?!

Second of all: Aww. Poor Selena.

message 44: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, THE LUCIANS SHALL DESTROY ALL! Or win.. Winning's good too. (new)

LOL!!! :DD

message 45: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, THE LUCIANS SHALL DESTROY ALL! Or win.. Winning's good too. (new)

-DIES- -AGAIN-

message 46: by Karla, Janus will rule all, by the power of music and art. ;) (new)

:(

message 47: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, THE LUCIANS SHALL DESTROY ALL! Or win.. Winning's good too. (new)

agreed. :((

message 48: by Karla, Janus will rule all, by the power of music and art. ;) (new)

Lol.

message 49: by ♫♥Selena♥♫, THE LUCIANS SHALL DESTROY ALL! Or win.. Winning's good too. (new)

:))

message 50: by Karla, Janus will rule all, by the power of music and art. ;) (new)

I'm glad you're alive.

« previous 1 3