Writers Unite discussion

Music > Got Lyrics?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 315 (315 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Ever worked on music lyrics you thought were awesome, but then it was stashed in a notebook in the back of your closet? Instead of keeping them there, post em here. We'd love to read them!

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 232 comments Song : How They Make Me Feel

I thought I had something inside I knew I couldn't keep inside that really tore me inside, I thought I needed to hide but now I'm not keeping it inside. I never my feelings could be this true until you gave me proof to see for me and now is the time to just be me. I never understood why you treated me that way and their are no words to say today of how it makes me feel on the inside. I hope I never have to feel this way again because I want to be happy on the inside and the outside. It has me see that I don't need people like you in my life to make me feel and treat me the way you do, it seems all you like is to help make someone feel bad inside and out and not too see that they are a person with feelings too. When you make me feel this way you have no idea how bad I hurt and feel on the inside which is a feeling that never fades away. Ive felt and hurt this way for too long and its time I took my stand and stood up to you and not put up with your selfishness that hurts far worse than you will ever know. I wont let you or anyone put me down or make me frown or even push me down into the ground. And thats just how you make me feel.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh my gosh I have never read you have written! This is really good stuff! Have you tried to sing it?
If you find a good rhythm this would be so cool!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

are you going to try?

message 7: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon (last edited Sep 12, 2010 02:52PM) (new)

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 232 comments Song : I Gotta Get It All Out

If you see something you can't seem to control you can come inside yourself and find that person that's willing to come out then give it a chance to make a difference in how you dream about a new day thats how you know you can become closer to yourself thats how you know you can become a better person that has a new and better lifestyle that lets you live like you wanna live till you feel like you can be totally independent and free to express yourself and see that you can make a difference in how you act and how you feel and thats how you show yourself that I gotta get it all out inside.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Spelling mistake: "thats how you know you canh"

Correction: "that's how you know you can"
Sorry if you think I'm being mean

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe if you tried out poetry? That would be really cool, I think this does go in the poetry family. You should add poetry in our writers sections

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 232 comments well my music is like my way of poetically writing my feelings and thoughts

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

so this stuff.. its true?

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 232 comments The Scary Monster's Buddy wrote: "so this stuff.. its true?"

yep !

message 14: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) I'd think ANY song is poetry. It goes to a beat, right? That's classifying as poetry.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow, what a solemn life, but I'm here, I always make people smile. ;)
Admit it.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

MYHAPPYMONSTER wrote: "I'd think ANY song is poetry. It goes to a beat, right? That's classifying as poetry."

Yes, I agree.

message 17: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) Marissa "one of the crazy five" wrote: "The Scary Monster's Buddy wrote: "so this stuff.. its true?"

yep !"

for who?!

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 232 comments Amina wrote: "Marissa "one of the crazy five" wrote: "The Scary Monster's Buddy wrote: "so this stuff.. its true?"

yep !"

for who?!"

its my feelings about being teased and made fun of and mistreated by my parents

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 232 comments AymonT_T wrote: "wow these are good!"

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 232 comments ill post from what I already have on here :) one sec

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 232 comments Song: My Depression :(
chapter 1 — updated Aug 17, 2010
Most days I say that I am happy but, really I'm upset, and no one really
understands but, I wish I could change the way I feel but, I know I
can't, and everyday I wonder why it is you do this , but I don't think I'll feel better
becausse my pain's still there, and it's not my fault. I sometimes feel like I'm living in doubt but, now im living in hope because I know one day , and
It will all be different and I'll feel happy and not scared, and luckily I feel ok now, but the pain still hurts and I wonder if the pain will ever go away but I can't say it, only feel it.
I hope I don't have to feel this ever again because if it does I'll just feel worse about it and never be able to dream a happy dream because I kinow thats my dream reality of my life and
that its not fair for to keep paining this way,but it's not for me to say,
but one day it will all be okay and at least I am able to and not hold it in anymore that Iv'e done for so long inside. At least I have hope that I'll live to see tommorrow and just feel
like me. No one ever understands why I feel this way,
and only the people I know are there for me and give me sympathy
not pain which I thank you for.

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 232 comments yea :) this is how I express alot of my emotions

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 232 comments Ill post another one :)

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 232 comments Song : Another Year, Another Tear
chapter 1 — updated Aug 26, 2010

It's not like I want to feel this way but, how are you going to excpect me to feel when its so real for me to feel the way I feel, I don't want to say the way I feel but, it becomes so real and I can't feel different because of how I feel inside and
I can't hide it but I wish one day I could feel happy and not sad all the time, and just speak my mind without a crime of pain or rain in time I know I'll feel but it doesn't feel real or healed ! At least one day I can feel better about myself and know Inside that it's gonna be alright for me to say another year, another tear.

message 29: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) col. I wrote a song yesterday =] It's a tiny bit copied, like sum of the words, but most of it is my own. I'll post it in a bit xxx

message 30: by ¢σσкιєѕ (new)

¢σσкιєѕ | 197 comments Mod
do it :3 ! i'll post mine soon!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

>.> it's wrong to even copy some wordsss!!!

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 232 comments Ill post more soon too :)

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

;)

message 34: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) The Scary Monster's Buddy wrote: ">.> it's wrong to even copy some wordsss!!!"

no it's not. coz like many songs have same words lol. it's impossible not to have evn a word same as another

message 35: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) mine isn't a group of words. just... well, u'll c wen i post

message 36: by Amaranta (new)

Amaranta (foreverreader) | 125 comments Okay, I did not write these lyrics. Nor do I own any of the rights to them. However I love them so much I just had to put them here. Please do not ban me if this is against the rules.

"We will all-ll grow old-er
But with you here I'll die slow-er." These are a part of the song "Growing Old" by Parade the Day.

message 37: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) eeeeek. ima download that song to my MP3!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

omg i totally forgot, i need to take that offf!!!!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

i'd like some more

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

music to be posted

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

where is Marissa? I loved her lyrics.

message 42: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) I'll post my lyrics later.
The song is called: I was Lost.

message 43: by ¢σσкιєѕ (last edited Sep 25, 2010 06:58PM) (new)

Song: Goodbye my dear worst Friend

I don't care about you
and i will never do
for long as i know
i hate you soo....
you hurt me
made me feel so bad about me
so just get out of my life
i dont care about you
you seem to laugh when i try so hard
you make me feel so bad
i hate you, like i will always do
you can't change my mind
even of you tried!
you scarred my life!
and i thought you would be a perfect friend
who would hold my hands
when i needed you the most...
and now you left me here
all alone... to face the world on my own
we would share our jokes
we would share our tales
and now who would i talk too
i have no clue
when i cry, you wont me here to cheer me up
i don't care about you and i will never do
for as long as i know
you were the worst friend, and i will never forget
and i will never be happy...
even if you tried
go away
far away cause i don't need you anymore
you my friend left me all alone.

Mar© 2010

message 44: by ¢σσкιєѕ (new)

rate and comment :) please don't copy the lyrics as i copyrighted it with my band so enjoy :)

message 45: by Megan (new)

Megan | 156 comments thats really good! did you write it alone or did you have help?

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 232 comments ♪♪Fatima♪♪ wrote: "where is Marissa? I loved her lyrics."

ILL POST SOME MORE SOON :)

message 47: by ¢σσкιєѕ (new)

Megan wrote: "thats really good! did you write it alone or did you have help?"

wrote it myself , i got a whole song book :)

message 48: by ¢σσкιєѕ (new)

lead singer :D

message 49: by Megan (new)

Megan | 156 comments cool:)

message 50: by Amaranta (new)

Amaranta (foreverreader) | 125 comments I didn't write this,(I seem to say this every time I post here) my friend did. She calls it:

One More

One more chance to win your heart
One more day for this love to start
One more heart to beat with mine
One more moment with you by my side
One and one is two
Just like it's me and you

One more look into your eyes
One more touch to give me the butterflies
One more smile from you to me
One more time until you see
One more chance for you to score