Writers Unite discussion

Random!! > Is it a Plane, is it a Bird? No It's Superman!

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ¢σσкιєѕ (new)

¢σσкιєѕ | 197 comments Mod
If you had a Super power
1.what would it be
2.how would you use it

message 2: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 81 comments It would be time travel and control like Hiro from the TV shows heroes
I would go and visit all of my favorite time periods and do other stuff like help people (maybe or I would use it for my own good and not others lol)

message 3: by Kat (last edited Sep 11, 2010 08:15PM) (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) I would...
Be able to heal/read the minds of those I heal

Well obviously I would eavesdrop and heal people. Duh.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker My power would be the same as Kat's but I would have all my friends get cut or a scrape or something then heal them

message 5: by Carina (last edited Sep 12, 2010 05:06AM) (new)

Carina DUDE!!! Telekinesis. :D

I would move things with my mind just because it would be so awesome :D

message 6: by Amaranta (new)

Amaranta (foreverreader) | 125 comments How many powers can we have? 'Cause I would love to have Elemental Control, Telekinesis, Second Sight, Shape Shifting...and possibly Manipulation.

message 7: by Carina (new)

Carina what is second sight? it sounds cool!

message 8: by Amaranta (new)

Amaranta (foreverreader) | 125 comments Second Sight- The ability to see things and places without needing to be there. Second Sight is the second rarest power. There have been fifteen recorded Second-sighter. There are different levels of second sight. Depending on how powerful the person's power the second-sighter can see different lengths.

It's one of the powers from the book I'm writing, Daydreamer.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

that is cool, all i want is to fly. fly away from issues in the world. ;P

message 10: by Amina (last edited Sep 13, 2010 05:24AM) (new)

Amina  (journalistam) i would be invisible... and erm, i hv no idea wat I wld do. invisibility is like my wish since childhood.

extra senses, so I cld help people... and impress em lol :P

message 11: by ¢σσкιєѕ (last edited Sep 13, 2010 12:22PM) (new)

¢σσкιєѕ | 197 comments Mod
change of mind :p i would love to have super power to turn into animals. And i would love to have the power to run fast as sound of light so i can run across the oceans to meet my relatives over sea :)

message 12: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) mind-reading wld b cool =]

Antje གརས པཅ Parker I whould also like to be able to cange peoples mood like Jasper

message 14: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) I don't like that, that much :/ I think Edwards and janes powers are the best!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Edward's a moron, with no life but to pick on the stupid idiotic pretty girls

message 16: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 81 comments The Scary Monster's Buddy wrote: "Edward's a moron, with no life but to pick on the stupid idiotic pretty girls"

oh so true lol

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

;)

message 18: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) oh so not true. get a grip. he doesn't pick on pretty girls!

message 19: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) wat's wid the '...''s?

message 20: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Invisbility cuz I would want to rescue animals and Not scare them.