Roleplay Forever discussion

Action/Adventure > Stranded Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 111 (111 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((...))

message 2: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Maura sat on the beach of the island where she had lived all her life. She looked out at the deep blue ocean. "Hmmm..." She muttered.

message 3: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 63 comments Mod
Bridge walked around with his stuff and finally found himself on the beach.

message 4: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Maura stood up and turned around to see Bridge. She quickly turned around and started to run away from him.

message 5: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) The sound of waves reached his ears, raking him out of hihs comfortable sleep and into reality. He tried to move but realized he couldn't. He glanced down at his seatbelt, one eye sealed closed due to swelling. How did they get sand in the plane? and why were there trees above him?

message 6: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Maura tripped over Matthew. "Ack!!!" She yelled falling on him.

message 7: by Izzy (new)

Bridge breathed hard and sat down trying to regain his breath,"Man who knew this island was huge!"

message 8: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) "E-E-e-eh?" Matthew began to tremble, taking off his seatbelt and falling onto the dirt with a moan. "My stomach hurts." he complained, coughing. "W-who are you? Where am I?"

message 9: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Maura gasped and pined Matthew to the ground. "Shut up." She said.

((gtg))

message 10: by Izzy (new)

((AWWWW))

message 11: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) He gasped in horror, and began struggling, blood marks appearing on his shirt. Was he bleeding? He wondered painfully.

message 12: by Cait, warriors obsesser (new)

Cait Davidson (caiti_cat) | 175 comments Mod
Ryan blinked his eyes open as a flash of memories whirled back into his mind.
The crash... Anne.
Her blodied body lay next his his.
Please God, NO!

message 13: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) "S-someone help me!" Matthew cried, shaking his head.

message 14: by Cait, warriors obsesser (last edited Sep 25, 2010 05:01PM) (new)

Ryan heard the cries of someone nearby. He tried to get to his feet, legs shaking.
He took a shuddering step foreward.
"Hold on, I'm coming."

message 15: by Izzy (new)

Bridge heard a yell and ran towards it. he found Matthew and Maura.

message 16: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) "H-hurry up, please!" He said in fear.

message 17: by Izzy (new)

Bridge ran over and managed to get Maura off of Matt,"Come on let's go!" he helped him up.

message 18: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) "I...please, I can't...." He wheezedm dots scattering over his vision as he brought a hand to his stomach, pulling it away bloody.

message 19: by Izzy (new)

"Hey! Hang tight!" Bridge lifted Matt over his shoulder and ran,"hang in there!"

message 20: by Cait, warriors obsesser (new)

Kenna rolled over, her mouth full of sand. Then she saw it. The plane. The fire. The smoke.

message 21: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) "I'm trying....I'm trying." He murmured painfully, watching a locket around his neck bounce as the other man ran. Whose locket was that? Was it his? He couldn't remember.

message 22: by Izzy (new)

Bridge finally made it to the beach and walked over to his plane that had crashed and set matt down on the floor.

((he made it into a nice little house :) ))

message 23: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) "W-whats going on? Where am I?" He asked nervously, letting his eyes close. It was jsut for a second, he was only tired.

message 24: by Izzy (new)

"you're on an island. I just got here this morning and I kind of cut my arm so there may be some blood on the floor. Well what's your name?' Bridge sat down trying to catch his breath.

message 25: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) He stopped to process the information. An island? Did he crash? What was his name, anyway? "I...I think it's Matthew."

message 26: by Cait, warriors obsesser (new)

Ryan stumbled upon the scene. He looked from Matthew to Bridge then collapsed.

message 27: by Izzy (new)

Bridge went into another room,"Well Matthew luckily I found you. I've got some medical supplies to patch you up," he walked back in with a medical kit,"You're all scraped up. Do you feel any pain at all?"

message 28: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) "N-no. It doesn't hurt, I'm just tired. Um...is he okay?" Matthew asked, looking at Ryan. "F-Fix him up first. He doesn't look so good."

message 29: by Cait, warriors obsesser (new)

"NO! Anne..." Ryan sobbed, looking around wildly, "you need to help... Anne." He tried to get up again, but was unable.

message 30: by Izzy (new)

Bridge ran over to Ryan and brought him over to the plane,"who's Anne? Where is she?"

message 31: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) "Mmmm...whose Anne?" Matt asked tiredly, resting his eyes.

message 32: by Cait, warriors obsesser (new)

Ryan crawled to Anne's side. He picked up her lifeless hand and pressed it to his lips. Tears ran down his cut face making it sting.
"It's too late... she's gone."

message 33: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) "mmm...they left." Matt said sadly, flicking open his locket to look inside. There was a blonde male, with his arms around a silver headed male, a heart around the both of them. They both seemed to wear matching smiles, and it made Matt's heart twitch a bit. Was this man his previous lover?

message 34: by Izzy (new)

"you two should rest here for awhile untill you heal at least but you're welcome to stay here as long as you want to," Bridge picked up the medical kit and went over to Ryan,"Do you feel any pain at all?"

message 35: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) Matthew sighed, running his finger over the picture, amazed it hadn't broken. Why was he on a plane anyway? Was this man in his locket on the plane with him? His head ached and he closed the peice of jewlary.

message 36: by Izzy (new)

Bridge ran his finger down Ryan's arm barely touching it,"does that hurt?"

message 37: by Cait, warriors obsesser (new)

"It's my side," he said weakly.

message 38: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) Mattie glanced over at Rhyan sadly, wishing he could help. "Mmm." He moaned. "Broken or bleeding?"

message 39: by Izzy (new)

Bridge nodded,"Alright hold still," he pulled out some gauze or whatever that white stuff is not cotton and placed it on Ryan's side and put pressure on it so in case it was bleeding and placed bandages on it. ((i mean like that wrapping around the arms and legs and stuff.))

message 40: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) "Are you sure you know what your doing??" Matt asked nercously.

message 41: by Izzy (new)

"Positive," Bridge nodded.

message 42: by Izzy (new)

((g2g))

message 43: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) "T-That's good." He sighed in relief, rubbing his head painfully. His shirt was damp with blood. Maybe he had just fallen in some other peoples blood, not his? He didn't feel any pain at the moment...

message 44: by Cait, warriors obsesser (new)

Ryan faded into blackness again, numbing both pains. The one in his side and the one peircing his heart.

message 45: by Izzy (new)

Bridge looked over at Matt,"Are you sure you're not in any pain? You've got blood all over you."

message 46: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) "E-e-eh? O-o no, I'm fine." He said, lifting his shirt for proof he was fine. But he stared down in shock when he saw a bit of the traytable from the seat in front of him in his skin, a large slice over his belly. "O-Oh my God..."

message 47: by Izzy (new)

Bridge's eyes widened,"Yeah hopefully it isn't infected," he walked over to Matt and grabbed a piece of clothe from the kit and wet it,"Hold still this might sting," he pressed down on Matt's wound.

message 48: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) Matt felt his eyes bulge in pain, and suddenly he could feel the wound. And it hurt. He hissed a few things under his breath painfully.

message 49: by Izzy (new)

"I know it hurts but just stay calm," Bridge pulled the clothe away,"It stopped bleeding at least but we need to get it patched up," he grabbed some bandage wrapping and wrapped it around Matt's stomach,"You need to rest for awhile."

message 50: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) "N-no, I'm fine." He said.

« previous 1 3