Vampire ,Werewolf and Paranormal Addicts discussion

RELEASES/BOOKS TO BE RELEASED > The Infernal Devices

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Manisha (new)

Manisha | 277 comments Mod
Cassandra Clare recently released the book CLOCKWORK ANGLES and I heard that it is a very good book. It uses the some ideas like the infernal devices from the mortal instruments series. What do you think about the book?

message 2: by Michael (Mai) (new)

Michael (Mai) (maiinwonderland) I bought it for my kindle but haven't read it yet. Magnus Bane is in this book too since he's like a billion years old. I'm looking forward to seeing how he acts in a world totally different from the present :D

message 3: by Manisha (new)

Michael wrote: "I bought it for my kindle but haven't read it yet. Magnus Bane is in this book too since he's like a billion years old. I'm looking forward to seeing how he acts in a world totally different from t..."

You should really read it because its awesome and the book really captures each character.

message 4: by Manisha (new)

*****************Spoiler*********************

LOL. Magnus said he loved the combination of blue eyes and black hair(in Clockwork angels) which Alec has in the mortal instruments.

message 5: by Manisha (new)

Magnus Bane cracks me up!! Don't u agree.

message 6: by Michael (Mai) (new)

Michael (Mai) (maiinwonderland) I'm going to read it soon.

message 7: by Manisha (new)

iTS REALLY GOOD AND WORTH THE READ.YOU MIGHT BE A BIT CONFUSED IN THE BEGINNING BUT DONT WORRY KEEP READING IT TILL THE END.

message 8: by Manisha (new)

I am counting down the months and days till the next book. :)