Art Club discussion

Your Artwork / Feedback > *RACHEL'S* AWESOMETASTIC FOLDER Cl:D

Comments Showing 1-50 of 199 (199 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (absurdlynerdygirl) | 267 comments HIYA!! This is my folder. (You probably already know that though.) I don't really draw 'cause I'm really bad. I take an art class every Saturday morning and I usually make abstract art/pottery. I occasionally take pictures. I will post as much as I can here.

Please comment on my stuffs!! -Rachel

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (absurdlynerdygirl) | 267 comments YUE!!!!! The girl covered in awesomesauce!!! 8D

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (absurdlynerdygirl) | 267 comments Why would I....yes. *hangs head in shame* Hahaha!!

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (absurdlynerdygirl) | 267 comments *gasp* I am a stalker, aren't I???? (Well this is new to me.)

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (absurdlynerdygirl) | 267 comments Yes I'm sure, unless I'm one of those people who think there two different people. They have like duel personalities! (That would be weird+I feel bad for those people, and I want to meet someone like that just to see what they're like.)

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (absurdlynerdygirl) | 267 comments It really would!! :D

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (absurdlynerdygirl) | 267 comments EERRGGG!!! I'm having issues loading my pics. :'(

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (absurdlynerdygirl) | 267 comments :'() *sob*

message 9: by Laura , in a public relationship with rasputin??? (new)

Laura  | 3132 comments Mod
Oooh the abstract pottery sounds interesting! :D

message 10: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (absurdlynerdygirl) | 267 comments Shanks! I just need to figure out how to up-load pics of it....urgh....stupid computer.

message 11: by Laura , in a public relationship with rasputin??? (new)

♪Yue~Epically Random Weirdo~ wrote: "LAAAURAAAA!!!"

Hiiiiii

I must go watch Pirates of the Caribbean now. G'bye...

message 12: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (absurdlynerdygirl) | 267 comments YUE, YOU NEARLY MADE ME PEE MY PANTIES!!!!! *stops laughing* I don't know, we'll probably know tomorrow.

message 13: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (absurdlynerdygirl) | 267 comments Very heartless, indeed. (take that Jenna!!)

message 14: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (absurdlynerdygirl) | 267 comments Why don't I shove my soiled panties in your face?? You wouldn't be laughing so hard then, now would you??? Huh,huh?? (wow that was mean sounding...hahaha)

message 15: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (absurdlynerdygirl) | 267 comments Why did you throw a putrid smelling shoe in my direction???? (revenge no doubt)

message 16: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (absurdlynerdygirl) | 267 comments Or Rachel abuse....either way it's painful(and smelly). :O

message 17: by Laura , in a public relationship with rasputin??? (new)

♪Yue~Epically Random Weirdo~ wrote: "Noooo!! you're ditching me for a movie? How cruel and heartless. T.T

:P"

Whaaaaaaaaaat? I've been meaning to watch it for two years. :|

message 18: by Rachel (last edited Sep 12, 2010 07:42AM) (new)

Rachel (absurdlynerdygirl) | 267 comments wOw. That's a looong time....yup. :o

message 19: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (absurdlynerdygirl) | 267 comments :-]

message 20: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (absurdlynerdygirl) | 267 comments YYYUUUUUUEEEEEE!!!!!

message 21: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (absurdlynerdygirl) | 267 comments Everybody goin' surfin'....surfin' USA....that was random....

message 22: by Rachel (last edited Sep 12, 2010 08:06AM) (new)

Rachel (absurdlynerdygirl) | 267 comments I think it's a Beach Boys song....yep I was thinking oldies music....

message 23: by Laura , in a public relationship with rasputin??? (new)

Rachel, when are you going to upload your pics? D:

message 24: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (absurdlynerdygirl) | 267 comments Soon, hopefully....I'm just having issues uploading them though, have any tips???? I would really appreciate the help. D':

message 25: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (absurdlynerdygirl) | 267 comments Thank you soooooo much Barbara!!!! I'll get to posting right away.....hopefully....

message 26: by Rachel (new)

message 27: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (absurdlynerdygirl) | 267 comments OMGoshness!!!!! *high pitch screaming* IT WORKED, IT WORKED, IT WORKED!!!!!!!! *hugs Barbara* I really owe you Barbara!!!! Thanks!!! (The reason why I drew this in marker is 'cause my art teacher made us...so yeah.) *the names are supposed to be contridicting their appearence*

message 28: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (absurdlynerdygirl) | 267 comments My moose....

Moose!!!!

message 29: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (absurdlynerdygirl) | 267 comments Wow. That's pretty blurry....PHAIL on my part. :(

message 30: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (absurdlynerdygirl) | 267 comments @ Barbara:Thanks much!

message 31: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (absurdlynerdygirl) | 267 comments Hahaha!!!!

message 32: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (absurdlynerdygirl) | 267 comments I noticed...lol!!! :D

message 33: by Laura , in a public relationship with rasputin??? (new)

Ahhhh! I LOVE GRACE! She's so...ah...dinosaurly? :3

Anyway, awesome job with the markers! I could never have convinced myself to draw with something non-erasable. Great work!

By the way, the moose is adorable.

message 34: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (absurdlynerdygirl) | 267 comments Thanks!!! I'm really glad you like them!!! I was so afraid some one was gonna be like "Wow, you're horrible. Why'd you even join this club?" (ok, maybe not that harsh...)

'Bout my marker use.......my art teacher made my whole class draw with marker....otherwise I sooooo would of used pencil! I'm just happy it turned out well though!
:D

message 35: by Rachel (last edited Sep 15, 2010 01:55PM) (new)

Rachel (absurdlynerdygirl) | 267 comments Ok, so this is a yogurt lid....I thought it looked like a smiley face so I took this pic

Sad Yogurt Smile

Here's another.....

Yogurt Smiley

*THESE YOGURT SMILEY FACES WERE NOT MANIPULATED, THEY HAPPENED "NATURALLY"*

message 36: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (absurdlynerdygirl) | 267 comments The first is cotton candy!!! I think....ummm....maybe....I don't know what the second one is....I can't remember.....AAAHHHHGGG!!!!! *head desk*

message 37: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (absurdlynerdygirl) | 267 comments I think it might have been banana, and the bottom layer was strawberry????

message 38: by Laura , in a public relationship with rasputin??? (new)

Pee flavor

Haha. What do you mean by the smiley faces happened "naturally"?

message 39: by Laura , in a public relationship with rasputin??? (new)

Rachel the Playdough Hot Dog Girl wrote: "Thanks!!! I'm really glad you like them!!! I was so afraid some one was gonna be like "Wow, you're horrible. Why'd you even join this club?" (ok, maybe not that harsh...)

'Bout my marker use......."

You're not horrible! ;P

message 40: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (absurdlynerdygirl) | 267 comments @ Laura: When I opened the yogurt, that's what the lid looked like, and THANK YOU MUCH!!!!!

@ Yue: THANK YOU!!! I thought that was pretty weird myself (and I've seen some weird things...you don't wanna know...)

message 41: by Laura , in a public relationship with rasputin??? (new)

*doesn't want to know*

message 42: by Sara, Rararasputin lover of the scatman (new)

Sara (weisthis) | 2329 comments Mod
nice job, Rachel *gives thumbs up*

message 43: by Rachel (last edited Sep 17, 2010 01:35PM) (new)

Rachel (absurdlynerdygirl) | 267 comments Shanks Sara Without An }{!!!!!! Hahaha!!! :D

message 44: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (absurdlynerdygirl) | 267 comments Some of my abstract pottery....I'll post more later...

Onion Ring Pot

Top of Onion Ring Pot

message 45: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (absurdlynerdygirl) | 267 comments Thank yous!!!

message 46: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (absurdlynerdygirl) | 267 comments I used a Japanese method to make this...

Japanese Pintch Pot

Side view..

Japanese Side Veiw

message 47: by Laura , in a public relationship with rasputin??? (new)

I find the first abstract one more entertaining to look at. I don't know why...*peers closer* Did you use clay for that?

message 48: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (absurdlynerdygirl) | 267 comments Yup. The first one's more randomer!!!! My friends say it looks like onion rings or tires.....

Thanks everyone!!!!! :D

message 49: by Laura , in a public relationship with rasputin??? (new)

I think it looks like a bunch of tires made into a bracelet or something. "The Giant's Bracelet"

message 50: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (absurdlynerdygirl) | 267 comments Hahahaha!!!!

« previous 1 3 4