BoOkWoRmS!!!! discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 850 (850 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

message 1: by Rayne, *The HeartBreaker (new)

Rayne | 438 comments Mod
Rayne walked into school, hood covering her ink black hair and earphones blasting music to get her out of this world

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) Lesley got off her bus and into the school. found Rayne, tried to catch up with her.
"Hey Rayne." She called

message 3: by Rayne, *The HeartBreaker (last edited Nov 04, 2010 09:44AM) (new)

Rayne | 438 comments Mod
I kept walking, ignoring the world around me for as long as it will let me

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) Decided to just give up. Rayne probably didnt want to talk rit now. Now i just need to go upstairs to my locker. i noticed Aaron walking towards me with a smile.
"Aaron! WHere've ya been?" lesley said

"Oh nowhere, just looking for you." He smiled. "Come on lets go." He told her.

message 5: by Rayne, *The HeartBreaker (last edited Sep 11, 2010 04:14PM) (new)

Rayne | 438 comments Mod
The rock music was giving Rayne a migrane, but she still kept it at full volume, she would do anything to get out of this world. Away from her uncontrolable older brother, Lance, and away from her in-deniel mother. I would talk to Lesley or whoever called me later

Jack leaned against Rayne's locker, knowing if he didnt he would miss seeing her until after school. Jack really wanted to see Rayne, her beautiful ink black hair and mysterious soft gray eyes. He just needed to see that beautful face.

message 6: by ♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina Mikhailov ~ (last edited Sep 11, 2010 08:54AM) (new)

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) "Whens the next time we can hang out?" Lesley asked. Hoping they could hang out some time soon

"Umm I dont know, whenever you can?" He replied. loving the pleading look she gave him when she wanted to be alone with just him.

"okay wat about tomorrow at around 5:00?" Lesley asked.
"sure, I'll pick you up." It was almost time for first period to start. He got to his locker and opened it. "Okay meet me at lunch." He gave Lesley a hug and she left for her locker

message 7: by Rayne, *The HeartBreaker (last edited Sep 11, 2010 09:23AM) (new)

Rayne | 438 comments Mod
Rayne pulled down her hood and earphones too, seeing Jack stand by her locker wasnt a surprise. He always waited for her there.

As soon as Jack saw Rayne, his heart grew faster and a smile came onto his face. Rayne wasn't smiling or frowning, it was just her normal expression. She rarely ever smiles, I thought.

I continued to walk to my locker, "Hey Jack" Rayne said while putting in her combanation and searching for her books for this period.

"Hey Rayne" I said, a grin coming onto his face. She was always so serious.

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) Lesley got to her locker, opened it and took her books out. She decided to text Rayne instead. she texted:
WATS RONG?? SEE U IN CLASS. BE THERE

message 9: by Rayne, *The HeartBreaker (last edited Sep 12, 2010 04:41AM) (new)

Rayne | 438 comments Mod
Rayne looked at her watch and saw the bell was going to ring at any minute, "I got to go, Jack. I'll see you after school. Meet me at the tree in the school yard" Rayne said, gave Jack a peck on the cheek and runned off to class

Jack watched Rayne go to class and sighed. He would be waiting at the tree for Rayne alright, he also had to wait for Lesley and Aaron, but the one he wanted to see most at the tree was Rayne. The tree was the tree where they always met after school. He would just have to wait and see all his friends. Jack walked to his class, thinking about what to tell the teacher that he forgot to do his english homework

While Rayne runned to class, HER phone vibrated in her hoodie pocket. It was from Lesley, it said:
WATS RONG?? SEE U IN CLASS. BE THERE
Rayne slowed down to text her back. Rayne said:
I'LL TELL U LATER. ISSUES AT HOME. CANT TELL YOU NOW. SEE U IN CLASS
After Rayne sent the message she opened the door and went into class.

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) Lesley got the message from Rayne while in class. She had saved a seat for her right beside her.Lesley smiled and said "Hey" to Rayne right before thebell rang.

message 11: by Rayne, *The HeartBreaker (last edited Sep 11, 2010 10:09AM) (new)

Rayne | 438 comments Mod
"Hey" Rayne whispered to Lesley as she sat beside her. Rayne took out her notebook and passed a note to Lesley. She knew she texted Lesley saying she would tell her later, but it was just too much to hold together. Lesley was her best friend, she knew she would be able to keep the secret. Rayne quickly wrote out in her spiky writing:
'Lance came back at 5 in the morning high and drunk again. Mum didnt do anything. She's still in deniel:('
Rayne passed the note to Lesley and waited for her to write back.

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) Lesley saw the note. and wrote:
wow rlly, its okay. ur mom rlly didnt do anything?

Lesley wondered why LAnce would be like this, but people change she guessed. She really wanted to help Rayne. She knew it wasnt good for her.

message 13: by Rayne, *The HeartBreaker (new)

Rayne | 438 comments Mod
Rayne got the note back and read it slowly. Rayne replied back. She wrote:
'Yeah. She didnt do anything. Guess who it was who had to clean up the vomit and calm him down by giving him 5 cups of coffee. She's still in deniel after Dad left and I dont know what happen to Lance. He's rarely home anymore:(:('
I passed the note to Lesley, waitng for what she might say.

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) lesley read the note ad wrote:
'oh my God that must have been horrible, try asking him, i know that might not even help. he'll like maybe ignore u!ur moms gotta get over it sooner or later and if she dosent, maybe find a single man to date her'

she knew her ideas were just plain wild and crazy and sometimes out of this world. but she liked to give her whole opinnion. Part of why she love RAyne.

message 15: by Rayne, *The HeartBreaker (last edited Sep 11, 2010 10:35AM) (new)

Rayne | 438 comments Mod
Rayne smiled at the note she got back. Lesley was always the one who gave the wild and crazy idea's and she was the one who had to control them. Lesley was more wilder than her, always coming out with wacko idea's. Rayne wrote back as her smile faded
'I cant. He's not himself anymore. Either he's out getting some girl pregnant or getting high. I tried to explain all this to Mum, but she ignored it. My family isn't the same anymore, Les:(:('

Rayne handed the note to Lesley's outstrected hand. Her mouth quivering and begging herself not to cry in class.

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) She read it andfelt very sad. She badly wanted to help but didnt know if her help would ever rlly be help!!

'Rayne, come on!! okay just maybe ur bro will never be the same but u CAN help ur mom!!!ask her to start dating u know sometimes it helps!!once she starts dating she'll start noticing how bad ur bro is being!!!!!'

She hid the note under her notebook while the teachercame in and wlked around. She wondered if Rayne and her should look around for a single teacher......now that mad Lesley giggle. She quickly tried to hide it. But held on to the idea

message 17: by Rayne, *The HeartBreaker (last edited Sep 11, 2010 01:25PM) (new)

Rayne | 438 comments Mod
Rayne smiled while Lesley tried to hold back her giggles from the teacher. When the teacher turned around to write on the board Lesley passed me the note. She read it, and sighed mentally. Lesley just didnt get it, she was always the optimistic one. I wrote back, my hand shaking as I thought of it.
'We cant Les. She will never get over Dad, she's too cut up. So dont you dare try and set her up. And we should stay away from Lance for a while, until we figure out what to do. Talk to you after class, Les'
She passed the note to Lesley, already worried what her family is becoming.

message 18: by ♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina Mikhailov ~ (last edited Sep 11, 2010 11:13AM) (new)

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) She read the note...She decided to listen to Rayne and leave Lance alone and judt for now put the dating thing behind right now.

'kay Ray, talk later.' she passed the note, smiled at RAyne and started listening the lesson they were having

message 19: by Rayne, *The HeartBreaker (new)

Rayne | 438 comments Mod
Rayne got the last note from Lesley, relieved she dropped her crazy idea's. Just as Rayne was about to listen to the lesson, her phone silently vibrated. It was from Jack, it read:
'Hey, Rayne. Miss u already:):) Tell Les to stop keeping you from learning. LOL See u at the tree
-Jack'
Rayne smiled at the message, Jack always knew that his sister was the type of girl to keep you busy.
She typed back quickly:
'Missin' u too. Haha. How did you know??? See u there
-Rayne'
She pressed 'sent' and went through the rest of the lesson smiling.

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) Class finally finished. Lesley and Rayne both left together
"So see u at the tree Ray." Lesley said when they got to her locker.

message 21: by Rayne, *The HeartBreaker (last edited Sep 11, 2010 01:52PM) (new)

Rayne | 438 comments Mod
Rayne smiled at Lesley and said "See you there, Les." She turned to go, instead of meeting thin air she met a body. She looked up and saw Aaron. Instead of apologising, she smacked him playfully on the arm and said "Aaron! Dont sneak up on me!" And walked off to her next class, smiling to herself for having crazy friends

message 22: by ♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina Mikhailov ~ (last edited Sep 11, 2010 02:10PM) (new)

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) Aaron walked behind Lesley trying to sneak up on her. He hugged her from behind and made her jump and scream.

"Aaron!!!wat was that for" She said laughing.

He was grinning. "Come on lets go, do u know u take forever." She got her lunch and they both left
to meet Rayne and her brother Jack.

message 23: by Rayne, *The HeartBreaker (new)

Rayne | 438 comments Mod
Rayne sat through her classes, hoping and hoping school will be over soon. It was too good to be true when the final bell rang and she was packing up her school stuff. She went to the cafeteria and got her lunch for the end of the day. She pulled up her hood and bit her apple while walking to the huge tree at the side of the school

message 24: by Rayne, *The HeartBreaker (last edited Sep 11, 2010 02:46PM) (new)

Rayne | 438 comments Mod
Jack leaned against the tree waiting for the rest of them to come. He was always the first one here, ready to see Rayne. First came Lesley and Aaron, they were laughing at some joke. Jack knew that his best friend had a thing for his younger sister, but it didnt mean he wasnt going to kill Aaron if he hurt her. Lesley saw Jack and grinned, "Did you miss me already Jack?" She asked, while Aaron smiled at her. Jack knew he was going to be sick. He still couldnt get it through his head that his best friend fansied his sister. The sickness passed Jack when he saw Rayne.

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) "Hey Ray, wat up??" Lesley said once Rayne caught up to them. She sat down beside her brother and Aaron. Opened her lunchbag and took out a sandwich."i dont understand how you will only eat an apple and be okay?dont you get hungry. Cause im starving." She said and took a bite out of her sandwich

message 26: by Rayne, *The HeartBreaker (new)

Rayne | 438 comments Mod
Rayne smiled at Lesley as she took a bite of her sandwich. "Your always starving Lesley," Rayne said and laughed at Lesley when she looked at her like she didnt know what she was talking about. Aaron and Jack laughed and patted Lesley on the back for support. Aaron took the half of Lesley's sandwich, "Hey, get your own Aaron!" Lesley protested, but didnt get the sandwich back as Aaron already ate half of it. Rayne and Jack laughed and met eyes together for a second. 'Jack is so handsome' Rayne thought while watching Lesley and Aaron throw grass at each other. After a few seconds we were all covered in wet grass and we all laughed.

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) "Jack do u have a lunch, and im not always starving!!" She told everyone while getting all the wet grass off of her."And u Aaron bring a lunch next time Cause i aint sharing." She told Aaron.
she sat there for awhile zoning out while her friends were having small talk. She noticed the rain was getting harder and faster and wondered if they should go cause she did not want to be stuck under a tree during a thunder storm. No way was she doing that!!

message 28: by Rayne, *The HeartBreaker (last edited Sep 12, 2010 04:45AM) (new)

Rayne | 438 comments Mod
Jack grinned at Lesley. She`was always concerned about people when they didnt eat. "No, Sis. Unlike you, I didnt skip breakfast" Jack leaned against the tree while sitting down and watched Rayne with her faraway look.

Rayne went away from the world for a while, thinking about her family and what happened to it. When it got too painful for her to think of it, she focused her mind on what was happening now. Rayne saw that Lesley was looking around nervously and got up. Everyone looked at her, "Come on, the rains going to get heavier any minute. We should go" Rayne slung her red messenger over her shoulder and watched as everyone got up. They all stretched and readied themselved for the rain. Rayne pulled her hood up and went out into the pouring rain, it instantly soaked her and everyone else.

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) Okay maybe Lesley had a thing for skipping breakfast..

WHen they walked out into the rain it was horrible. Lesley started to run ahead of everyone. Aaron noticed her and picked up his speed leaving RAyne and Jack behind.
"Wait up Les, you big scaredy cat."

"Well u know wat i am a big scaredy cat!!!!" Lesley replied

message 30: by Rayne, *The HeartBreaker (last edited Sep 12, 2010 09:44AM) (new)

Rayne | 438 comments Mod
Rayne laughed as Lesley ran ahead of everyone and Aaron chashed after her. "Your not going to get any drier by running faster" Jack called after them.

Rayne playfully smacked his arm. Jack grinned at Rayne and moved closer to her. 'Jack looked so handsome with his wet hair and glistening green eyes' Rayne thought as she wrapped a arm around Jack. Jack was Rayne's best guy friend as she was his best girl-friend. Jack wrapped his hand around Rayne and enjoyed the feeling as Lesley and Aaron led the way back to Lesley and Jack's house

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) "yes i am going to get drier."
She made it to her house and unlocked the door, took off her shoes and ran for the couches. Aaron did the same and sat right beside her. They were freezing trying to get warmer!

message 32: by Rayne, *The HeartBreaker (last edited Sep 12, 2010 09:45AM) (new)

Rayne | 438 comments Mod
Rayne and Jack were the last ones into the house. When they got inside, relieved to be out of the rain. Aaron and Lesley were snuggled up on the couch. Rayne smiled and Jack looked like he was going to get sick. Rayne shaked the rain out of her hair and squeezed the water off her sleeves. "Im going to make some hot chocolate" Rayne announced and made her way to the kitchen. She has been coming over to Lesley's house for years it was like a second home. Jack nodded and went up the stairs to get dry clothes for himself.

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) "kk, you do that, need any help?" Lesley called to Rayne. Lesley opened the tv and started to surf through the channels looking for something good. She happened to pass the weather channel. They were warning about some storm.

message 34: by ♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina Mikhailov ~ (last edited Sep 12, 2010 11:55AM) (new)

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) "Whens that storm gonna hit?" Aaron asked.
"I dont know maybe sometime during the weekend....hope we miss some school!!" Lesley said excited but worried at the same time

message 35: by Rayne, *The HeartBreaker (last edited Sep 12, 2010 09:40AM) (new)

Rayne | 438 comments Mod
"No thanks!" Rayne called back to Lesley, wanting to be alone for a minute. Rayne took out four cups and the hot chocolate out of the cupboards. Rayne heard the footsteps coming from behind her and she turned around. Jack was leaning against the doorframe, watching her. She turned back around and said "Dont scare me like that, Jack" She said and poured the water into the cups. "Whats wrong? You seem jumpy" He said and walked closer to me. Was I? She thought and shook her head. "No Im not!" Rayne said, "Its just the storm thats coming. Its freaking me out" She lied. Rayne bit her lip, she hated lying to Jack, but if she told him he'd want to do something and she didnt want Jack to get hurt. Luckily she wasnt facing Jack, if she was he'd tell straight away that she was lying to him by the way she bit her lip.

message 36: by Rayne, *The HeartBreaker (last edited Sep 12, 2010 01:12PM) (new)

Rayne | 438 comments Mod
Jack knew that something was wrong with Rayne, she wasn't always this jumpy. He decided to leave it for the moment. Jack didn't like to push Rayne to talk or it would upset her even more. Rayne's hand started to shake when she stirred the beverage. Jack came closer to her and put his hand on top of hers to steady her hands, he whispered into her ear, "Tell me, Rayne. Please." Rayne met his eyes, she was on the verge of tears and telling Jack everything.

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) Lesley got to one of her favourite shows and kept it.
"Noo, not this! The characters are aynonning and snobby." Aaron told Lesley. She knew he was right she didnteven know way she watched this show, but left it anyway. Lesley noticed something, " The rain still going and its getting worse.." She was still a bit cold so she got up and brought a little blanket to cover herself and Aaron in. Since she didnt understand why her toes and fingers were still frozen.
"You still cold Les"
"Yes its freezing!isnt it to you?" Lesley replied " I hope the heater is on"
"Ya its stilll pretty cold" Aaron said.

message 38: by Rayne, *The HeartBreaker (new)

Rayne | 438 comments Mod
Rayne looked away from Jack, blinking back her tears. 'I cant tell him' Rayne whispered to herself. She pulled her hands away from Jack and said without meeting his eyes, "Im fine" Rayne grabbed the two cups of hot chocolate and walked away from Jack's hurt face. In the living room, Lesley and Aaron were snuggled up under a blacket in the dark with only the T.V flickering light. Jack was behind her carrying the other drinks. Rayne handed a cup to Lesley and they shared a secret girl talk look. I sat on the floor, leaning against the couch, the drink scolding my lips. I sat there, watching T.V while the rest of my family was falling apart and there was nothing I could do about it.

message 39: by Rayne, *The HeartBreaker (new)

Rayne | 438 comments Mod
The next day in school Rayne avoided going to her locker and skipped going to the tree to meet up with her friends. She also avoided talking to Lesley or even writing back to her notes in class. Rayne couldnt talk to any of her friends right now, she was too miserable and upset to even text them. Rayne went home and stayed in her room while her mother cleaned the kitchen for the thrid time and Lance watching T.V downstairs quiet for once.

message 40: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) (Can I be my own character. Like does this have to be sum particular thing?)

message 41: by Rayne, *The HeartBreaker (new)

Rayne | 438 comments Mod
((Sure you can have your own character, but be the new girl in the school!!))

message 42: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) ((yep, that's what I was gonna do))

The class had already begun when I enetered. I looked around nervously, my eyes falling on two girls sitting togheter. I saw in that split second one of them passing the other a note and instantly knew they'd be my friends.

message 43: by Rayne, *The HeartBreaker (new)

Rayne | 438 comments Mod
The new girl walked into class, ten minutes late. Rayne was already trying to answer all Lesley's questions, like 'What happened yeasterday in the kitchen' and 'What was the matter yesterday?' Rayne found out her name was Amina, and she liked her insantly.

message 44: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) Amina wasn't surprised when rayne, her new friend, asked her her name. She had known.
"Amina," She replied smiling and turned towards the teacher who had started the lecture. She was sitting behind the two passing-notes girl.

message 45: by Rayne, *The HeartBreaker (last edited Sep 15, 2010 08:18AM) (new)

Rayne | 438 comments Mod
Rayne wasnt sure if Amina was the type of girl to get involved with her type of friends. Outgoing Lesley, Confident Jack and Funny Aaron. Rayne thought what she would be in the group, maybe Quiet Rayne. 'Well' Rayne thought 'She just has to see for herself. It turns out, Amina has all the same classes as Rayne, so when the day ended Rayne led Amina to the tree.

message 46: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) (it's AMINA! lol)

"Hi," Amina said, shyly, as she saw the guy standing by the tree smile to her.

"Hi," he replied, straightning up, "I'm Jack,"

Amina heard her other friend, Lesley, and another boy come up from behind them. Now, her speciality was judging human nature and as soon as she saw them, she knew they were 'toghter'. She had found a lot of stuff today, for one, Rayne wasn't as happy as she acted to be, secondly, Lesley knew dat. What it was, she had no idea, but she wouldn't let be till she found out.

message 47: by Rayne, *The HeartBreaker (new)

Rayne | 438 comments Mod
((Aaron and Lesley arent together......yet anyways. It depends on Rose4Ever if she wants them))

Rayne was happy that Amina's fitting in with her firends, but it didnt lift up her mood. She was still wondering if Mum was cleaning the kitchen or if Lance was at home. She leaned against the tree while they all got to know Amina.

Jack liked the new girl, she seemed sweet. But even if Amina was as sweet as ever, it still didnt get his mind off Rayne. She was so distance now, always trying to avoid him instead of just being open with him again. Jack missed her so much, he missed the old Rayne, the Rayne who would scolded him if he messed around with Lesley or tried to make a move on her. Lesley wouldnt tell him anything, and well Aaron he was still drooling over my little sister. Jack would just have to find out myself.

We all went our seperate ways when they all got to know a little about Amina. Rayne went home with Amina since Amina only lived a few minutes away from Rayne. Rayne kept a smile on her face, but really inside she was sobbing.

message 48: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) (they were. i read the rolplay!)

message 49: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) When they had made small talk and got to know her well enough, they set off home. Amina walked quietly alongside Rayne who seemed distant; lost in her thoughts. A few times she tried to ask but always stopped, knowing that the new girl wouldn't be trusted to the point of revealing one's secret. She finally let it go, turned to say goodbye and stepped into her new house, one to where she n her family had moved just a few days ago.

message 50: by Rayne, *The HeartBreaker (new)

Rayne | 438 comments Mod
((Nope simply the way the reletionship is. Lesley and Aaron just like to be the way they act. But there not going out....yet))

Rayne said her goodbyes to Amina and and opened the door into her house. Cleaning products were around and the smell of lemons was in the house. Lance was in the sitting - room watching T.V. I sighed and went to sit beside him on the couch. His blond hair was getting longer by the day and his blue eyes were clouded. 'I have to help him' Rayne thought.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17