Q&A with Melissa Schroeder discussion

A Little Harmless Series

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Schroeder (melissa_schroeder) | 11 comments Mod
If you have any questions about the series in general, either past books or upcoming books, please post them here.

message 2: by Tina (new)

Tina (CelticCat) | 7 comments do you have a set number or them or is it just who decides they want their own book?

message 3: by Melissa (new)

Tina wrote: "do you have a set number or them or is it just who decides they want their own book?"

Nope. A lot of it depends on Samhain. If they keep selling, I am sure they will allow me to keep writing them, lol. Until this book, I only had a few extra people. But with A Little Harmless Obsession, there are a few more people, here and there, and in A Little Harmless Lie, there are three more men who show up as hero material.

message 4: by Tina (new)

Tina (CelticCat) | 7 comments You keep writing them, I will keep reading them :)

message 5: by Melissa (new)

LOL, that is music to my ears:)

message 6: by Tina (new)

Tina (CelticCat) | 7 comments you really don't want me to sing it cause I suck !!

message 7: by Melissa (new)

Tina wrote: "you really don't want me to sing it cause I suck !!"

LOL, don't know how I missed this. I feel your pain. My husband is in the church choir and my oldest daughter is in women's choir at school. I sound like a dying frog when I sing. Sort of like Elaine from Seinfeld's dancing but to words. It is just not pretty at all.

message 8: by ♋ Carol☯ (new)

♋  Carol☯  (Poopsie) | 1 comments Hi Mel, just wanted to say absolutlely love this series & cannot wait for the next installment, thanks for the 5 books in the series so far :D

message 9: by fiftyshades (new)

fiftyshades  (fiftyshades) | 1 comments hi mel,

omg i love ur harmless series. they hot sexy and romantic i loved the ones with bdsm cuz the bdsm is mild i am locking forward 2 the next one :)

message 10: by Johanna (new)

Johanna Fotheringham | 1 comments Hi Mel,
I just wanted to thank you for all of the books in this series. I have to learn to pace myself when I am reading though, because I am always sad when I reach the end. I adore how this series is interwoven. PLEASE keep writing them! :)