ocd discussion

will you kill yourself if edward and bella don't stay together?

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (jenjen195) | 75 comments Mod
yes. i will kill myself because i can't see a world withut them together. it isn't possible and it can't be done

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

It can be done bella is stupid enough to fall in to jacobs trance. but, edwrad will keep her from trowing away her life. I hope

message 3: by Jenny (new)

the horrible thing is edward said he wants bella happy and if she wanted jacob he wouldn't stop her he said that

message 4: by Ginnielee (new)

Ginnielee (vampirekisses) | 141 comments No I'll kill everyone else!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

i think i'd get mad at stephenie

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

teehee
she better not

message 7: by Jenny (new)

i'll just slash out at the whole world and go into depression

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

nooo!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

yes!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah they have to be together. or the world might end and once shes with edward agian for along time she'll relize his her dream.

message 11: by Ginnielee (new)

Ginnielee (vampirekisses) | 141 comments True True. Here would be what I would go through

1. Throw the book at something or someone
2. Apoligize to the book for hurting it.
3. If it was a someone yell at them for hurting my book.
4. Hunt down Stephenie Meyer and yell at her. But I wouldn't kill her she created Jasper for me.
5. Masacere Anyone I Dislike.
6. Go into deep depression.
7. Cut off all my hair and kill everyone in a cult.
8. Then I would accept what is happening to me and go to intensive therapy.

message 12: by Jenny (new)

i agree ginnie. i was thinking the same except i would throw myself in a pool of acid with spears sticking up everywhere. haha

message 13: by Ginnielee (new)

Ginnielee (vampirekisses) | 141 comments Yeah I'm not much for the masochistic so I would just probably overdose on pills if I commit suicide. That or a hanging. Something about leaving you body just hanging like an ornament on a Christmas tree seems pretty to me.

message 14: by Ginnielee (new)

Ginnielee (vampirekisses) | 141 comments Oh I had to read it like three times to figure out what you did differently.

message 15: by Jenny (new)

hahahahaha i'm not much into harming my body either, but well that magazine ruined my moment of wanting them together

message 16: by Ginnielee (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:14AM) (new)

Ginnielee (vampirekisses) | 141 comments I know isn't that picture horrid. I'm going to by the magazine anyway because Stephenie Meyer talks about Breaking Dawn but ugh his chest and her slutty pose!!!! THE IMAGES THE IMAGES

message 17: by Ginnielee (last edited Jul 20, 2008 11:14PM) (new)

Ginnielee (vampirekisses) | 141 comments Wow that's pretty good. But you forgot-
But Ev!!!!! It's Twilight!!!!! You can't calm down!!! Their ruining my book!!!!!!! My life!!!!! I mean look at it!!!! LOOK AT IT!!!!!!!!

Lol but yeah dude I went to go buy the magazine yesterday and guess what......It comes out next Friday. Dude I babysit starting at 1:30 til whenever the parents get back from the wedding. God knows when that will be.

message 18: by Jenny (new)

where can you buy the magazine?? anywhere or like a bookstore?

message 19: by Ginnielee (new)

Ginnielee (vampirekisses) | 141 comments Yeah it's a magazine you can buy it on magazine racks and what not

message 20: by Jenny (new)

hahah some magazines are only at special places evie
the onesw i buy at least ahahahah jk

message 21: by Ginnielee (new)

Ginnielee (vampirekisses) | 141 comments Awkward.
=/

message 22: by Jenny (new)

i can never find any like book magazines honestly. like harry potter i could never find those

message 23: by Ginnielee (new)

Ginnielee (vampirekisses) | 141 comments yeah i can't find the magazine anywhere =(

message 24: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (alakaykayla) wow. i dont think i would go as far as you ginni but i deffenitly would be sad. very very very very very very very veryvery very sad!

message 25: by Ginnielee (last edited Jul 20, 2008 11:14PM) (new)

Ginnielee (vampirekisses) | 141 comments wow are you sure. NOt another very in there

message 26: by Jenny (new)

woww

message 27: by Ginnielee (new)

Ginnielee (vampirekisses) | 141 comments yeah so have you seen the quotes yet. INSANE

message 28: by Jenny (new)

yepp i've seen them some are great others are stupid like the opps that edward says that doesn't give any info at all

message 29: by Jenny (new)

it isn't out yet... trust me/// i have tryed every store i've gone to and i have been in quite a few this week they just dont have it yet

message 30: by Ginnielee (new)

Ginnielee (vampirekisses) | 141 comments no it has been out and gone it was out two weeks aqo but i think you can read it online.

message 31: by Ginnielee (new)

Ginnielee (vampirekisses) | 141 comments hahahaaha i actually laughed at how lame that joke was

message 32: by Ginnielee (new)

Ginnielee (vampirekisses) | 141 comments =) i am off to drive to the store for apples!!!!

message 33: by Ginnielee (new)

Ginnielee (vampirekisses) | 141 comments Yes and I bought avacodos for Gucamole <

message 34: by Jenny (new)

so can you still buy it though

message 35: by Ginnielee (new)

Ginnielee (vampirekisses) | 141 comments buy what????

message 36: by Ginnielee (new)

Ginnielee (vampirekisses) | 141 comments No you make it silly. When i come back i'll make some for the youth group

message 37: by Ginnielee (new)

Ginnielee (vampirekisses) | 141 comments You don't like gucamole well john does so i'll bring him some

message 38: by Ginnielee (new)

Ginnielee (vampirekisses) | 141 comments yeah, was there a reason for that?

message 39: by Ginnielee (new)

Ginnielee (vampirekisses) | 141 comments yes yes it was

message 40: by Jenny (new)

isn't it funnny how the conversations turn in thiese discussions. like it isn't even on twilight hahahaha

message 41: by Ginnielee (new)

Ginnielee (vampirekisses) | 141 comments yep thats how most things turn out