All Disney Channel discussion

Animated Series > Kim Possible

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Re3_becca (new)

Re3_becca | 50 comments Mod
I love this show!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 2: by Carson (last edited Sep 11, 2010 03:00PM) (new)

Carson I do too!!!!!! My friend had Kim Possible birthdays like three years in a row. But sadly she grew out of it.

message 3: by Zoha (new)

Zoha (sunnysideuplollipop) I liked this show.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ewww this show was annoyingg :)

message 5: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, I'm leaving and having Rachel be in Charge ~Wildpelt (new)

♥-ℜachel -♥ (-lotsoflove-) | 207 comments Mod
hahaa i used to be obsessed with just the theme song!

message 6: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, I'm leaving and having Rachel be in Charge ~Wildpelt (new)

=] it wass catchyyyy =D

message 7: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, I'm leaving and having Rachel be in Charge ~Wildpelt (new)

uu havee to agree with tht!! comee onn XD lolzz

message 8: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, I'm leaving and having Rachel be in Charge ~Wildpelt (new)

good!! noww i know i'm not crazy =]

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) too bad they dont put it on anymore i mean my lil sisters have outfits with kim possible on them!!!! and the theme song was catchy

message 10: by Carson (new)

Carson It was.

message 11: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, I'm leaving and having Rachel be in Charge ~Wildpelt (new)

thankk uuu!! XD lol!

message 12: by Kiacarter (new)

Kiacarter (kiacarter93) | 38 comments I use to watch Kim possible all the time. It was funny bc ron was always doing something but would come through for kim all the time, late or not lol. I remember I had Kim possible walkie talkies. They were pretty sweet looking to haha.