Team Reading discussion

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Philip, co-moderator-raider (new)

Philip (philiphabecker) | 391 comments Mod
Anybody take an AR test yet? (No offense 8th graders, but it looks like you're going down... the sevies have really started pulling it together this week.)

message 2: by Kelsey, moderator (new)

Kelsey | 700 comments Mod
errrrrrg i have zip so far and hey tell them to get a goodreads im trying to get Mrs. Vandrwal to get one

message 3: by Jimmy (new)

Jimmy converse (nbj55) | 359 comments i took one so far. I'm going to take a few more on Monday. Your going down Habecker.

message 4: by Kelsey, moderator (new)

lol jimmy good luck with that one he has like 100 or more points already

message 5: by Jimmy (new)

Jimmy converse (nbj55) | 359 comments trust me, I'll give him a good run for his money.

message 6: by Philip, co-moderator-raider (new)

bring it on, Jimmy. i'm glad you're trying. i thought i'd scared everybody away already. you may have a chance, but i'm telling you now, i'm going for 1000 points this year.

(i don't know if i'll make it though... i hope i can get at least 500 again...)

message 7: by Jimmy (new)

Jimmy converse (nbj55) | 359 comments Habecker, I'm going for that to, hoping to even break Maxie's record.

message 8: by Kelsey, moderator (new)

good luck heck i dont think i can

message 9: by Philip, co-moderator-raider (new)

yeah, but kelsey you can help your block beat m... (you probably can't help them beat h though... nobody can touch us...)

message 10: by Kelsey, moderator (new)

but how i dont have the club anymore

message 11: by Philip, co-moderator-raider (new)

you don't need to have club... besides, you can mobilize the readers - i bet you know who they are... just pick out a bunch of people and encourage each other and talk about what you're reading.

message 12: by Jimmy (new)

Jimmy converse (nbj55) | 359 comments Habecker, im hoping H block will win, have you decided whether or not to do the book club yet.

message 13: by Philip, co-moderator-raider (new)

Well, it won't happen until at least the 2nd 9 weeks - unless we do it before school or something. (I'm not sure that that would fly though...)

And thanks, I'm hoping H block does too, but it's only fun if we're being pushed, so don't let your block go easy on us.

message 14: by Kelsey, moderator (new)

pshhh why would we go easy lol

message 15: by Jimmy (new)

Jimmy converse (nbj55) | 359 comments because most people only read if they have to.

message 16: by Kelsey, moderator (new)

ooooo lol

message 17: by Heather (new)

Heather (hschoenh) | 94 comments Mod
Only reading because I have to is such a foreign concept to me. I LOVE to read and wish I had more time. Hmm... I should get off the computer now and go pick up my book!

message 18: by Jimmy (new)

Jimmy converse (nbj55) | 359 comments i say i should do that all the time. same thing happens each time: facebook.

message 19: by Kelsey, moderator (new)

i got to get catching fire done i only have like 3 weeks and on like page 58

message 20: by Jimmy (new)

Jimmy converse (nbj55) | 359 comments ya, that would be a good idea. on the note of the hunger games, I GOT MOCKINGJAY. actually I'm borrowing it from a friend of mine. I'm on chapter 5.

message 21: by Kelsey, moderator (new)

cool

message 22: by Jimmy (new)

Jimmy converse (nbj55) | 359 comments how many points do you have habecker?

message 23: by Brittney (new)

Brittney | 288 comments ive got 17 points so far!! now i gotta find a new book to read....lol

message 24: by Jimmy (new)

Jimmy converse (nbj55) | 359 comments me too, but i already have a large book queue