Clean Romances discussion

Recommendations > Another Clean Reads Group on Goodreads

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jaimey, Co-Mod (new)

Jaimey (jaimeygrant) | 409 comments Mod
I stumbled across another Goodreads group today that may be of interest to this group. They currently have just over 250 members. I'm sure many of you are already members but I thought I'd share it here for those who don't know the group exists. :o)

http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/5...

Clean Reads

"This is a group for people who love to read a good book, but don't want to have to put it down one chapter in because of things that, if it were a movie, would make it R-rated (or even a racy PG-13). Since no such rating system exists for books, we help each other with our Clean Read recommendations."

message 2: by TJ (new)

TJ | 48 comments How is this group different than the one we already have?

message 3: by Jaimey, Co-Mod (new)

Tammy wrote: "How is this group different than the one we already have?"

While we focus on the romances, they include all genres, from what I understand. I thought it might be helpful for those who are looking for books that aren't primarily romance. :o)

message 4: by Joyce, Group Creator (new)

Joyce | 592 comments Mod
Thanks for sharing this, Jaimey!

message 5: by Mary (new)

Mary I am interested in the other group of "clean reads". When someone asked recently for Christmas stories I would have suggested THE GLASS JAR, except it is not a romance. It would fit this category of all genres.What is the name of the group with 250 members?
Mary

message 6: by Jaimey, Co-Mod (new)

Mary wrote: "I am interested in the other group of "clean reads". When someone asked recently for Christmas stories I would have suggested THE GLASS JAR, except it is not a romance. It would fit this category..."

Hi Mary,

It's called Clean Reads and you can get to it by clicking this link:
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/5...

:o)

message 7: by CaliGirlRae (new)

CaliGirlRae (rae_l) | 96 comments Thanks for sharing this group, Jaimey! It looks great.