Anything and Everything discussion

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

casper stood as her name was called, shoving her way through the crowd. she wasn't sad, or angry, or indignant. she was completely devoid of emotion, and the only thing she knew was that for the first time, she was 100% visible. not that girl whose name you forgot, the one that sits in the back of the class, the one who never gets called on, and doesn't talk to people. she wasn't a ghost anymore, but she was as good as dead.

message 2: by ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (last edited Sep 12, 2010 11:53AM) (new)

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Dawn rose from her seat, as her family and friends cried fake tears for her when her name was called. "Shut up." She spat at them, causing them all to flinch backwards. "Oh ho ho! A feisty one!" The announcer said bemused. "Scared, are we?" "Oh yes, I'm shaking like a mouse. Like the pitiful little chess piece I am in your hands." She snarled at him, so angry she could just walk up and smack him. His smile twitched, and the boy tribute looked at her like she was crazy. Which she might have been, actually.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((can we start a little later, cuz it'll take forever at this rate.))

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) ((Yeah, probably.))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((we could skip to the interviews))

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) ((Agreed.))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((kewl we're all on! who's first? Dawn, Wisty or Casper?))

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) ((Dawn. She's District 1. Can you be the interview dude?))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((I was planning on it. u have to do it for me though. one of you.))

"so," caesar began as she sat down ", do you have any specific plan of attack for this year's games?" he asked

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) ((Okay.))

"Not specifically." Dawn said, leaning back in her chair, examining her nails. "Whatever comes around, I'll go with." She looked at her mentor with a smug grin, knowing this isn't at all what he told her to say. Screw the lines. This is MY show.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"do you have any allies in mind?" he continued

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) ((Dude... too much like Catching Fire))

"A few." Dawn replied briefly, her messy hair unnaturally perfect. She was itching to pull it out and shake her head to screw it up, but she couldn't; not while everyone was watching. "I hope they take me up on the offer, though."

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) ((Yeah, but that's a lot like Peeta and Katniss' thing in it...))

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) ((Sorry... kinda finicky about copyrighted stuff.... I don't want anybody getting in trouble >///<))

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Dawn's buzzer went off, and she quickly got up and returned to her seat. The Boy tribute from District 1 went by in a daze, along with the district 2 Girl... But then the District 2's boy caught her eye. A Career... She spat in her mind, immediately sensing how confident he was. On a mission, are we...

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Dawn got up as well, her dress blowing beautifully in the wind, her usually dirty blonde hair had been bleached and tainted until it reflected different colours in the light, like a diamond. She represented District 1 a little less so, almost looking like she was bored to death. Which she was. Just get it over with... Kill me now. She raised the corners of her mouth, but gritted her teeth on the inside, her jaw tightened.

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) ((lol ikr))

"Get your filthy hands off me." Dawn snapped at her mentor when he tried to give her a pat on the back. "And don't you dare ever try to again." She growled, sulking off to her room.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((dawn? she next?))

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) ((? What do you mean 'She next?'))

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) ((yeah.))

Dawn waited on the center of her platform, which was still underground. "Remember all of the things I taught you." Her mentor whispered to her. He liked her better than the male tribute of 1. "Whatever, old timer. Just get out of the way." She hissed, openly despising him.

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) The ground creaked around her, and a little bit of dirt fell on her green jumpsuit, the classic silver tube sliding down around her as it marked the 1 minute warning of being launched into the arena. "Good luck!" Her mentor mouthed to her, smiling. Dawn only replied with a middle finger.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

casper felt herself slowly rising up the tube, and she prepared herself for the arena. as it appeared before her, she smirked. how classic. forest surrounded the cornucopia on all sides, and only a small clearing was left for the contestants--and the cornucopia of course. as the gong sounded, she bolted toward the center.

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Dawn ran at a natural pace, her legs getting her there as other careers tried to ward her off. "Hey! I'm on you're side!" She cried, tricking them. She wasted no time grabbing the nearest pole-arm and staff, stabbing two or three ruthlessly in the back before running, dodging knives and arrows that were launched at her. "Suckers!" She yelled, taunting them, smirking as she blended into the pine area of the arena. And now the fun begins... She thought to herself, her career training for stamina paying off as she drove herself deeper into the cover.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

casper grabbed a backpack, a knife, and a bow & quiver, darting into the forest as several arrows were shot her way. she dodged all of them, and ran deep into the forest.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((wait, so we're all allies?))
casper ran through the dark dense forest.

message 26: by ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (last edited Oct 16, 2010 02:13PM) (new)

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) ((uhhh Dawn's technically a career, but if you read her profile she wants the other tributes (non-careers) to win.))

Dawn reached a small clearing, and slowed, seeing a good opportunity to hunt. She calmed her heart rate, creeping back into the forest, and speared a doe through the neck from more than 15 yards away. "Meat, meat, oh joy." She muttered, walking quietly to her kill, scouting the trees for somewhere to rest for the night.

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Dawn's ears perked up as she heard a feminine voice from somewhere in the trees. She ducked behind some thick bushes, hoping she wasn't seen, her breath remaining shallow and quiet.

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Shit. Dawn thought, taking a small intake of breath and holding it, hearing their footsteps draw closer.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((but is casper allies with dan and wisty?))
casper heard voices close in front of her. "shoot" she muttered.