You Debate, We De Sharks discussion

Random(: > 101 Weird and Gross Ways To Die

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 515 comments Just list really weird and gross ways to die... I threaten my friend with stuff like this all of the time. She thinks I'm so weird... It's hilarious!

1) I'm going to rip out your intestines and boil them and suck out your blood and warm it up and then I'm going to put the blood sauce on top of the intestine noodles and then pull out your eyeballs and put the eyeball meatballs on top of the blood sauce and intestine noodles and then grind your bones on top of it and make parmesean bones and call it cannibal speghetti and then eat it...

message 2: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 3193 comments I always thought the people dying from sex addictions are pretty funny.

message 3: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 441 comments The Fox Princess wrote: "Just list really weird and gross ways to die... I threaten my friend with stuff like this all of the time. She thinks I'm so weird... It's hilarious!

1) I'm going to rip out your intestines a..."

ewwww lol

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 515 comments 2) I'm going to pull out all of your teeth and paint them like candy corn and give them out to children on Halloween and then skin you alive and hang your skeleton outside my house as a decoration.

message 5: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 441 comments lol these are terrible how do you come up with them

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 515 comments My mind works in mysterious ways

3) I'm going to suck out your blood and refridgerate it and then I'm going to freeze your body and when it's frozen I'm going to put it through a wood chipper and then put the pieces and your blood in a blender and blend them together and then drink it like a smoothie...

message 7: by Poindextεrr., If you aren't outraged, you aren't paying attention!!! (new)

Poindextεrr. (carpe_diem) | 479 comments Mod
Euch. >.<

message 8: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 441 comments apparently XD

4. Im going to chop your fingers off one by one and then slowly work up your arms until you die of blood loss (ok thats sadistic I think)

message 9: by Poindextεrr., If you aren't outraged, you aren't paying attention!!! (new)

5. I am going to simply plunge an axe into the side of your head.

message 10: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 441 comments 6. I am going to burn you at the stake.....

message 11: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 441 comments Or how about this pointy 7. Avada Kedavra

XD

message 12: by Poindextεrr., If you aren't outraged, you aren't paying attention!!! (new)

Cody wrote: "Or how about this pointy 7. Avada Kedavra

XD"

Aaaayye. :]

message 13: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 515 comments 8) I'm going to soak you in gasoline and strapado you to a tree and shoot flaming arrows at you.